Repubes refuse to feed babies

Brandon's doing a bang up job flushing g America down the toilet isn't he?
He can try, they can try.

Or we will all be purpled haired women with penises and with no interests in life except to go around forcing everyone to bow to their sex delusions.

Is funny, those I can understand, some are just stunted in life and just can't do it so they ride the gay victim train.

It's these white internet liberals who make no sense.

Brandon is president and under his watch babies are starving. Tell us how $28 million will fix it. Stop annoying the adults would you please.
Your implication that Biden is somehow responsible for the formula shortage lacks any evidence whatsoever.

If $28 million is insufficient, what amount of $$ do you think will fix this?? You did not say.
Republicans opposed spending to address the formula shortage!!!

The fact is, you did not say how a Republican administration would have fixed this. And you cannot, because Republicans have no policies or plans, only mostly unfounded criticisms.

Or we will all be purpled haired women with penises and with no interests in life except to go around forcing everyone to bow to their sex delusions.

Is funny, those I can understand, some are just stunted in life and just can't do it so they ride the gay victim train.

It's these white internet liberals who make no sense.
They have bought in it the garbage that white people especially straight white men are the source of all evil. They think blacks and gays like like them if they can just grovel enough but blacks and gays never will. No one respects someone they can manipulate

Your implication that Biden is somehow responsible for the formula shortage lacks any evidence whatsoever.

If $28 million is insufficient, what amount of $$ do you think will fix this?? You did not say.
Republicans opposed spending to address the formula shortage!!!

The fact is, you did not say how a Republican administration would have fixed this. And you cannot, because Republicans have no policies or plans, only mostly unfounded criticisms.
Keep repeating the same stupid line. If Trump was in office you'd be blaming him. Do you really think everyone is as stupid as a leftist?

The bill doesn't say what the money will be spent on I don't care what some lying leftist weasel says.

Here is what they should do. Cut the size of govt in half and put the leftover money back into the pockets of people who paid the for it. That will leave out nearly half of the Americans who don't pay a single dollar in federal income tax.

November 8th will go a long way to fix it.
It's going to be a joyous blood bath watching leftist mealy mouthed dimwits across the country crying and screaming at the sky. I'm going to buy a special little of Scotch just for the occasion

They have bought in it the garbage that white people especially straight white men are the source of all evil. They think blacks and gays like like them if they can just grovel enough but blacks and gays never will. No one respects someone they can manipulate
What does this have to do with the shortage of formula and the fact that many Republicans object to spending money to help deal with this shortage?

Keep repeating the same stupid line. If Trump was in office you'd be blaming him. Do you really think everyone is as stupid as a leftist?

The bill doesn't say what the money will be spent on I don't care what some lying leftist weasel says.

Here is what they should do. Cut the size of govt in half and put the leftover money back into the pockets of people who paid the for it. That will leave out nearly half of the Americans who don't pay a single dollar in federal income tax.
No I would not be blaming Trump. I have already said that the problem has to do with the fact that only 4 companies make formula and one of the major factories of one of them had to be shut down to fix unsanitary conditions. We also have policies in place that prevent import of formula. These are hardly things that can be blamed on the current POTUS.

There was an increase in gas prices at one point during the Trump administration. I did not blame that on Trump.
There are some things that cannot be blamed on the POTUS.

They also are delusionally thinking that they can install a President which allows out of control inflation, historic fuel costs and formula shortages, and their President is squeaky clean!

It's along the lines of thinking men can haz babies.

One delusion leads to others?

man, you people and your weird sexual fantasies

What does this have to do with the shortage of formula and the fact that many Republicans object to spending money to help deal with this shortage?
They don't need money to fix the problem they need to get rid of leftists to fix the problem because they ARE the problem.

It's going to be a joyous blood bath watching leftist mealy mouthed dimwits across the country crying and screaming at the sky. I'm going to buy a special little of Scotch just for the occasion
There is a likelihood that your side will gain seats in Nov, but then what?
Is your goal to block anything and everything Biden proposes, or anything that might make Biden look good, even if it means hurting Americans?

And then, if you win the WH in 2024, what policies will you propose except for cuts in taxes for the rich, and cuts in regulations for corporations? What will you propose that will help average Americans? Your party had no platform in 2020, and McConnell has said he will not discuss his agenda until after the election. Sounds like he is hiding something...

No I would not be blaming Trump. I have already said that the problem has to do with the fact that only 4 companies make formula and one of the major factories of one of them had to be shut down to fix unsanitary conditions. We also have policies in place that prevent import of formula. These are hardly things that can be blamed on the current POTUS.

There was an increase in gas prices at one point during the Trump administration. I did not blame that on Trump.
There are some things that cannot be blamed on the POTUS.
EDIT PER MOD

I agree but you people blamed try to for everything. You STILL can't figure it out can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't need money to fix the problem they need to get rid of leftists to fix the problem because they ARE the problem.
And then, after the leftists are gone, what will you do to fix the problem that does not cost money?

And then, after the leftists are gone, what will you do to fix the problem that does not cost money?
Easy, let people work and let people keep more of their own money. The govt is big and bloated and ineffective. I know that will make your head explode but I don't really care

man, you people and your weird sexual fantasies
What? You no like Drag Queens?

They are teaching your babies.

Because of your brilliant analysis I am left to assume you like Drag Queens teaching your child how to properly please men!

lol

Easy, let people work and let people keep more of their own money. The govt is big and bloated and ineffective. I know that will make your head explode but I don't really care
Right. And then who pays for SS, Medicare, Medicaid and other social services, as well as clean air and water, safe food and drugs, enforcing restrictions on pollution, the military and intel agencies, interstate commerce and highways, international interactions, education, etc.?

A civilized society does not just happen. It costs money to create and maintain.

Back