Repubes refuse to feed babies

Thats a lot of money to spend on creating a shortage that the idiot you elected created for free.

On top of that the bill is probably filled with goodies for leftist shills which have nothing to do with baby formula. But I wouldn't expect a dimwitted leftist to be honest about what's happening.
My question was....what all was in the bill?

My question was....what all was in the bill?
It says $28,000,000 will be available to "...address the current shortage of FDA regulated infant formula and certain medical foods in the United States and to prevent future shortages..."

Kind of short on details. Unless the govt gets in the baby formula making business I'm not sure how this helps "address" and "prevent" shortages. Someone or someones are getting rich

It says $28,000,000 will be available to "...address the current shortage of FDA regulated infant formula and certain medical foods in the United States and to prevent future shortages..."

Kind of short on details. Unless the govt gets in the baby formula making business I'm not sure how this helps "address" and "prevent" shortages. Someone or someones are getting rich
I was kinda wondering about unbound's reasoning for posting such things. I gotta think they were posting CNN propaganda.

I was kinda wondering about unbound's reasoning for posting such things. I gotta think they were posting CNN propaganda.
Why do you "gotta think" that? Convenient for your narrative, or is there actual reality-based justification?

Thats a lot of money to spend on creating a shortage that the idiot you elected created for free.

On top of that the bill is probably filled with goodies for leftist shills which have nothing to do with baby formula. But I wouldn't expect a dimwitted leftist to be honest about what's happening.
A fact-free post.

You failed to provide evidence that it was Biden who created a baby formula shortage. (What would be the advantage in doing that?)

"probably filled with goodies for leftist shills" You could have checked out the bill to determine what was in it, and provided evidence for your insinuation. But no.

Joey can't hide, lefty.

He owns it!

You can't change it!
How is the President somehow in charge of manufacturing baby formula?
Can you explain that link?
Or do you think that anything that happens during an administration is the fault of the POTUS, including earthquakes and car recalls?

They have already said they will purchase formula from other countries.

A fact-free post.

You failed to provide evidence that it was Biden who created a baby formula shortage. (What would be the advantage in doing that?)

"probably filled with goodies for leftist shills" You could have checked out the bill to determine what was in it, and provided evidence for your insinuation. But no.
Brandon is president and under his watch babies are starving. Tell us how $28 million will fix it. Stop annoying the adults would you please.

How is the President somehow in charge of manufacturing baby formula?
Can you explain that link?
Sure. He is your President, the buck and the formula stop with him and his wife Shillian.

Are you sad Joey is doing so poorly?

Didn't he promise to make gas very expensive and then get rid of it?

Promise on target!

Sure. He is your President, the buck and the formula stop with him and his wife Shillian.

Are you sad Joey is doing so poorly?

Didn't he promise to make gas very expensive and then get rid of it?

Promise on target!
Brandon's doing a bang up job flushing g America down the toilet isn't he?

Back