Rest For Your Souls

Was he? The police only took one case to court, one of the others committed suicide. I am of the opinion no one knows for sure as the church was able to keep all the evidence closed. There was still a civil case that was to happen later and the family are still going to take the RCC to civil court about it.

By his own mouth (and I watched for days) he was guilty of knowing and not doing anything. He was guilty of trying to silence the victims and he was guilty of evil against Ellis. He said he knew Ellis was telling the truth but put the church before the truth when he took Ellis to court. Those he said he did out of his own mouth. His testimony from Italy was televised for days. Did you watch it?

But so typical of RCs they attack those who are brave enough to say what was happening and accuse them of horrendous things and drag their name through the mud and that is okay. It is okay that RCs judge those people. You have proved you know nothing of the real evidence at all.
This is what happens when a powerful organization obstructs justice and has minions throughout the world to do it's bidding and throwing roadblocks after one another in order to protect "mother church".

Mary teaches us a humble disposition before God and the Church also guides us in the importance of humility, gratitude, self reflection and examining our conscience frequently. It's just a reality that left to our own devices even with a bible in our hand, we can fool ourselves about our own righteousness. God expects accountability to each other and Him. That is starkly demonstrated by the parable of the self righteous...
I think perhaps it is pertinent to ask why it is so necessary for you and other Roman Catholics to exercise their time and faith in Mary by cultivating a trustful disposition towards her. Are you and other Roman Catholics using your time developing the habit of always contemplating Mary, thinking of her ways and pondering over her words with some kind of real or imaginary confidence and hope?

Back