Rethinking the doctrine of "hell"

Yes and Jesus said--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT learning never stops.
Still to this very day, Hebrew/Jewish language has no letter J/j in their alphabet.. I also know this as my former workplace there were at least 57 Hebrew/Jewish coworkers who told me the exact same. Now, I know what you want to say, yes there is no reason why they will NOT use our all of our alphabet when they need to.. and yes they do of course.

Well, here is another puzzle for you, Hebrew has no Letter J or j nor an X. It has only 22 letters. No such name as Jesus it is Yeshua.
  1. Number of Letters: The Hebrew alphabet consists of 22 letters.
  2. Consonants Only: In its traditional form, it is an abjad (a script with only consonants) and does not include vowels. However, in modern Hebrew, vowels are increasingly introduced.
  3. Writing Direction: Hebrew is written from right to left.
  4. Variations: Five letters have different forms when used at the end of a word.
  5. Usage: The Hebrew alphabet is used for various purposes, including biblical Hebrew, Modern Hebrew, Jewish Aramaic, Yiddish, and Ladino.
  6. Numerical Value: Each letter has its own sound and numerical value.

1. Number of Letters: The Hebrew alphabet consists of 22 letters.
  2. Consonants Only: In its traditional form, it is an abjad (a script with only consonants) and does not include vowels. However, in modern Hebrew, vowels are increasingly introduced.
  3. Writing Direction: Hebrew is written from right to left.
  4. Variations: Five letters have different forms when used at the end of a word.
  5. Usage: The Hebrew alphabet is used for various purposes, including biblical Hebrew, Modern Hebrew, Jewish Aramaic, Yiddish, and Ladino.
  6. Numerical Value: Each letter has its own sound and numerical value.
What does this ^^^ have to do with "Rethinking the doctrine of hell"?

Still to this very day, Hebrew/Jewish language has no letter J/j in their alphabet.. I also know this as my former workplace there were at least 57 Hebrew/Jewish coworkers who told me the exact same. Now, I know what you want to say, yes there is no reason why they will NOT use our all of our alphabet when they need to.. and yes they do of course.
Out OT isn't written in the Hebrew language--Its written in English, there is a J and x in English.

" out OT " ? Well,
not a good start for some one who knows all ?
Yes I know that MY Bible is in MY English language, lol,
One more time. Hebrew has NO letter J and there is NO Hebrew name of " Jesus " His Name is " Yeshua " and this name means " salvation ".

We don't speak Hebrew, thus use-Job, Jeremiah, Jesus, Jehovah. Names are different between languages.
How can you say that, the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters ? English has 24, according to those experts ?

How can you say that, the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters ? English has 24, according to those experts ?
AND you just proved my point, ergo, that The Lords Name is Yeshua and NOT Jesus. In Hebrew the word/name Yeshua means " salvation " and so, I ask you, is that a hint, a clue, the for His Name being Yeshua.

In Hebrew=Yob-In English-Job--same with all of the names beginning with Y in Hebrew, they begin with J in English.

Every name from OT that begins with Y in Hebrew begins with J in English. Our OT is written in English.
well yes we know this, as we read our Bibles and see this, but,,,, my point is, WHY ?????????????? . Hebrew has from tradition, no J or X of old that is.
well,,, here at CARM that does not apply, as it seems everyone here ( except for me of course ) knows ALL and can not be told any different ?

Every name from OT that begins with Y in Hebrew begins with J in English. Our OT is written in English.
wow, I always thought that the OT was Hebrew ? well there we go, we learn something new every day..

Back