Rethinking the doctrine of "hell"

AND you just proved my point, ergo, that The Lords Name is Yeshua and NOT Jesus. In Hebrew the word/name Yeshua means " salvation " and so, I ask you, is that a hint, a clue, the for His Name being Yeshua.

Lot's of words change with the times....... Always have.

You are creating a non-issue.

As long as what the name of something is consistently finding its target with the same object? Its fine.

As long as what the name of something is consistently finding its target with the same object? Its fine.
Yes its Yeshua in Hebrew-- Its Jesus in the language our bibles are written in. Same with God-YHWH or YHVH in Hebrew-Jehovah in the language our bibles are written in.

Yes its Yeshua in Hebrew-- Its Jesus in the language our bibles are written in. Same with God-YHWH or YHVH in Hebrew-Jehovah in the language our bibles are written in.
People make issues out of such things because they wish to discourage and bog down those who desire to better understand the Word of God.
Jesus said..... "the truth will make you free." Satan said? I'll see about that!

People make issues out of such things because they wish to discourage and bog down those who desire to better understand the Word of God.
Jesus said..... "the truth will make you free." Satan said? I'll see about that!
Yes satan did, its why he had Gods name removed in the over 7000 spots where God willed his name to be. All show whose will they give support to on the matter by the translation they use.

The poster thinks first century names work like 21st century names. So if your name is Peter in America you name will also be Peter in Norway, or Zimbabwe, or France, or Japan.

The poster does not understand that they translated names like they translated words. So Yehoshua in Hebrew is Iesous in Greek and Iesus in Latin and that was pronounced "Yee-sus." And in later Latin, the "J" was introduced and "Jesus" was pronounced "Yee-sus" exactly the same as before when it was written as "Iesus." And then along came French pronunciations into English and English people began to pronounce a "J" similar to what we now do.

The poster just needs to educate himself. He's just confusing himself.

When studying a foreign language a teacher could quite often end up changing the name of the student to fit the language.

Yes satan did, its why he had Gods name removed in the over 7000 spots where God willed his name to be. All show whose will they give support to on the matter by the translation they use.

I bet you most believers today would never have seen where the name would have been they way most study these days.

Its just something to set up a wall over and to have an excuse to start throwing stones...

Knowing just the name Jesus is all God requires.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven
given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Acts 4:12​

grace and peace ............

I bet you most believers today would never have seen where the name would have been they way most study these days.

Its just something to set up a wall over and to have an excuse to start throwing stones...

Knowing just the name Jesus is all God requires.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven
given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Acts 4:12​

grace and peace ............
John 12:28, John 17:26--The Lords prayer--Jesus assures his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all involved. The darkness cannot see it.

The true God set before all-Deut 30:19= LIFE or DEATH, both will be eternal. Its symbolism in the NT for an eternal suffering. At John 3:16 One must exercise faith in Jesus so as not to be destroyed. Jesus taught-Those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction)--not eternal life to suffer.
The symbolism= As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed in( eternal life) will miss each new day, they will miss each day of Gods wonderful love, it NEVER ends= likened to be an eternal suffering.
Only a sadist could create a literal eternal suffering, one with no mercy. No justice, etc.
Only blind guides in false religion teach a literal eternal suffering, because they do not know God--RUN FROM THEM.

John 12:28, John 17:26--The Lords prayer--Jesus assures his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all involved. The darkness cannot see it.
Other than the name, "Father." What name are we being denied?

The true God set before all-Deut 30:19= LIFE or DEATH, both will be eternal. Its symbolism in the NT for an eternal suffering. At John 3:16 One must exercise faith in Jesus so as not to be destroyed. Jesus taught-Those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction)--not eternal life to suffer.
The symbolism= As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed in( eternal life) will miss each new day, they will miss each day of Gods wonderful love, it NEVER ends= likened to be an eternal suffering.
Only a sadist could create a literal eternal suffering, one with no mercy. No justice, etc.
Only blind guides in false religion teach a literal eternal suffering, because they do not know God--RUN FROM THEM.
What are you really saying? That there will be no Lake of Fire? That to think there will be, is to say God is a sadist?

These verses are not talking about a set of letters from the alphabet. They are referring to God's character/reputation.

Other than the name, "Father." What name are we being denied?
YHVH(Jehovah) God inspired his name in his bible over 7000 places. You would know it if you didn't use altered translations by satans will to mislead.

YHVH(Jehovah) God inspired his name in his bible over 7000 places. You would know it if you didn't use altered translations by satans will to mislead.

How would we say "YHVH" in English?
And, know what we are talking about?

"Father" would suffice for the church age believer.

When studying foreign languages they always ended up changing my name to something fitting with their language.
Not using my name as I know it.

Satan wants to get believers to become obsessed with non essential details. Causing tunnel vision which will cause them to not be able to function on what is truly needed to be learned.

So? ... Do I call Him "Abba?" Or, "Poppa?"

Will He know that I am speaking to Him if I choose the wrong one?

Its silly to let oneself become obsessed with a detail that an all knowing God needs no explaining for.
We need to grow up by learning to discover what is essential for our spiritual growth.

I have seen online some arguing over Jehovah vs YHVH, for years! ...

While their preoccupation with their pet concept caused them to never grow.
They only found more and more ways to defend what is keeping them stuck in time.

God will not turn sentimental with us when we stand before Him.
He will not equate human stubbornness for being faithfulness...

This is sad....

haha, well done, that is one sure way to back out of it, ie; without saying anything meaningful and, with no proof what so ever !! Amen come Yeshua!!

I didn't say that so stay real. You know darn well our translations are the English language.
I have no idea what your ramblings are supposed to mean ???????? So what exactly is it, that you DID SAY then ? The first sign of a back flip and run away is the, " blame the other posters, trick " lol

How did Yeshua become Jesus?
So,, anyone who speaks more than one language or has done work in translating knows that names can pose a particular challenge.

Most often, when it comes to names, they are transliterated (which means the sounds of the original word are carried over as closely as possible using the letters of the new language) rather than translated (where a word in the new language that expresses the meaning of the original word is substituted). An example of transliteration would be Moshe becoming Moses, Ya’akov becoming Jacob. Yet Ya’akov has also undergone metamorphosis, becoming James in English, Santiago in Spanish, and Jacques in French!

People having died *twice.*

For the unbeliever will face the Lord in a human body!
That is the second resurrection.

We are to be in the first resurrection.

What is the first resurrection? What is the second resurrection?

grace and peace ..............
Huh ? are you asking us or telling us ? This come from an innocent man dying for all of us sinners so that if and when we follow that man then we are also to be saved through him alone! Not some 18th/19th century new age pastor/preacher with a " new " religion 1800 years after the real event. The RCC totally deny the " inquisition " period " lol..

lol, that is simply YOUR idea of things, lol, who are you to make demands to us ? lol Matt 7:15 - 20, Rev 2:20+,

Back