Rev Darwin preaches white supremacy and offers zero biology. No discussion of proteins.

Mr Laurier

Not a single comment from you on this thread discussing science. No science from you.
Not a single comment from you about science.
Instead you have quoted a liar to push an agenda. and then spewed neologisms that you refuse to explain.
No science from you either. Funny how that works.

Authentic Nouveau

Not a single comment from you about science.
Instead you have quoted a liar to push an agenda. and then spewed neologisms that you refuse to explain.
No science from you either. Funny how that works.

Off topic again? Nothing on proteins?

Marx learned from MacDaddy Darwin that all men are Not created equal.

In 1861 Marx wrote to Engels that “Darwin’s book is very important and serves me as a basis in natural selection for the class struggle in history…” Thus was born the concept that all men are not created equal…in fact, they’re not even created. The concept of love for ones fellow man could now be rejected as being of no validity, to be replaced by the concept that hate and revenge were the new “laws and privileges” of the day. “Superior” races could now pit themselves against “inferior” races with a clear conscience, knowing that they were but enforcing the natural law of “survival of the fittest.”

This is exactly what Marxist ideology has spawned in the last 100-plus years, leading to the deaths of some 150 million people. Hitler and others over the years have murdered millions of victims, not with the misguided intentions of saving their souls or punishing their sins, but because they were competitors for food and obstacles to “evolutionary progress.”

Rank all the races from best to worst according to Darwin. Racist Darwin.

Tiburon

Hitler used Darwin's literary constructs.

More science pretense from Chuck

More Chuckism and abuse of science for a political agenda.

Our Pastor's cardiologist grew up in the jungles of Nigeria. She comes to church while The Chuck cursed GOD,

Chuckster was a med school drop out. Addicted to opium and alcohol.
Chuck attended an all white all male diploma mill.

England was epicenter for slave traders. Dawkins came from slave trader Klan that was forced to re-career.
Ad hominems do nothing to undermine the Theory of Evolution.

Mr Laurier

Off topic again? Nothing on proteins?

Marx learned from MacDaddy Darwin that all men are Not created equal.

Rank all the races from best to worst according to Darwin. Racist Darwin.
Huh?
Huh?

Marx never met or heard of your "MacDaddy Darwin. And Marx calmly refuted the idea of natural inequality.
Indeed Marx clearly demonstrated that a king was a jumped up commoner with a silly hat, and nothing more.

Ok Here is the list.
Did you like it?
Alas, I cannot find anything from Racist Darwin.

Authentic Nouveau

Huh?
Huh?

Marx never met or heard of your "MacDaddy Darwin. And Marx calmly refuted the idea of natural inequality.
Indeed Marx clearly demonstrated that a king was a jumped up commoner with a silly hat, and nothing more.

Ok Here is the list.
Did you like it?
Alas, I cannot find anything from Racist Darwin.
No comments about proteins from you or the Rev Chuck

Have you consider a science class?

The Pixie

blah blah. Racist Darwin.
Maybe you need to consider the glasshouse you live in before throwing those stones.

Racism of Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. ...
Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ...
Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. ...
Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. ...
Fifth, I advise that safeconduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. ...
Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping.

The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) is the largest Protestant denomination in the United States. They recently admitted:

The founding faculty of this school—all four of them—were deeply involved in slavery and deeply complicit in the defense of slavery. Many of their successors on this faculty, throughout the period of Reconstruction and well into the twentieth century, advocated segregation, the inferiority of African-Americans, and openly embraced the ideology of the Lost Cause of southern slavery.
Eventually, the questions come home. How could our founders, James P. Boyce, John Broadus, Basil Manly Jr., and William Williams, serve as such defenders of biblical truth, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the confessional convictions of this Seminary, and at the same time own human beings as slaves—based on an ideology of race—and defend American slavery as an institution?

When segregation in US schools was made illegal, who was it who took steps to get around the law?

While monitors report that Catholic dioceses have frequently made public pronouncements that their schools would not become havens for fugitives from de-segregation, individual Protestant churches in most cities have participated in and often led the private school movement during desegregation. Charleston, South Carolina probably leads the region with eleven church-operated segregation academics. (A public school official in Charleston advised our monitor that one could usually identify a segregation academy by the word “Christian” or “Church” in the name. This advice held true for other cities, including Selma, Alabama; Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Norfolk, Virginia; Little Rock, Arkansas; Nashville, Tennessee; Montgomery, Alabama; Columbia, South Carolina; Savannah, Georgia, and West Memphis, Arkansas, each of which has at least two racially segregated “Christian” schools.)

Bob Jones University is an example of the same racism carried through to higher education. It was 1971 before the university admitted black students. Incredibly, it was not until 2000 that the university ended it prohibition of interracial dating.

On national television in March 2000, Bob Jones III, who was the university’s president until 2005, stated that BJU was wrong in not admitting African-American students before 1971, which sadly was a common practice of both public and private universities in the years prior to that time. On the same program, he announced the lifting of the University’s policy against interracial dating.

But then, the KKK was a Christian Protestant organisation, so what would we expect?

Authentic Nouveau

What is "the Rev Chuck"?
Given that you have not created a topic compatible with comments about proteins....

Not since I finished college. I've been too busy working.
So Darwin lied to his disciples who like him avoided education in biochemistry and microbiology.

Why do you despise educated Christians?
Enjoy a very long list of reasons why in "nature" all this activity is incredibly complex and doesn't happen by accident.

Time is the enemy of spontaneous generation of life because for examples carbohydrates are unstable and just do not hold up, They come apart quickly.

3,000 proteins in a single yeast cell and all of the activity is in a very strict order.

Did Darwin make even a single comment on protein?
This genius is a Jew who found Jesus.

Authentic Nouveau

I have mentioned many times. The corrupt evoBrains can't wrap their heads around DNA. DNA comes apart in the air. A cell membrane is mandatory to protect the membrane. the Liposome consists of 40,000 lipids.

Mr Laurier

So Darwin lied to his disciples who like him avoided education in biochemistry and microbiology.

Why do you despise educated Christians?

This genius is a Jew who found Jesus.
No. Darwin had no disciples, and could not avoid education in fields that did not even exist until long after he had died.

Because I do not despise educated christians

What genius is a jew who found Jesus?

And still... What is "the Rev Chuck"?

Mr Laurier

I have mentioned many times. The corrupt evoBrains can't wrap their heads around DNA. DNA comes apart in the air. A cell membrane is mandatory to protect the membrane. the Liposome consists of 40,000 lipids.

Thatys because your "corrupt evoBrains" continue to not exist. And n cell membrane has ever been mandatory.

Authentic Nouveau

No. Darwin had no disciples, and could not avoid education in fields that did not even exist until long after he had died.

Because I do not despise educated christians

What genius is a jew who found Jesus?

And still... What is "the Rev Chuck"?
So why didn't the idiot from shrewsberry mention liposomes?

Why are his troo disciples dead silent on biochemistry?

We all know which Canadianers have never taken micro or even Chem 101

Mr Laurier

So why didn't the idiot from shrewsberry mention liposomes?

Why are his troo disciples dead silent on biochemistry?

We all know which Canadianers have never taken micro or even Chem 101
Because your script requires the idiot from shrewsberry to not mention liposomes.

Because thats the way you made them when you invented them.

All zero of them?

What is "the Rev Chuck"?

Authentic Nouveau

The 2 frisky evoSpammers don't know no means no.

They can't make any kind of life. None of the pre-biotic chemicals are stable. Kinetic products which decompose very quickly.

So many chemicals degrade and carmelize. Only word fry cook has ever encountered.

Nathan P

I don't understand what you mean.

Anyway, is it possible for an intelligent designer to create organisms that are 98% similar in their genetic code?
If the designer only has a limited amount of material to work with, then of course there will be a lot of similarities.