Rev Darwin preaches white supremacy and offers zero biology. No discussion of proteins.

Strider324

Hitler used Darwin's literary constructs.

More science pretense from Chuck

More Chuckism and abuse of science for a political agenda.

Our Pastor's cardiologist grew up in the jungles of Nigeria. She comes to church while The Chuck cursed GOD,

Chuckster was a med school drop out. Addicted to opium and alcohol.
Chuck attended an all white all male diploma mill.

England was epicenter for slave traders. Dawkins came from slave trader Klan that was forced to re-career.
Of course he preached white supremacy. He was a white Christian after all......

Mr Laurier

No evidence.

List 5 reasons you can't discuss proteins.

You can keep on hand waving or discuss proteins. Up to you.
Of?

Ok. Because I CAN discuss proteins.
And because I CAN discuss proteins.
How was that?

Well there is no point in resorting to hand waving. So what about proteins did you want to discuss?

Authentic Nouveau

Of?

How was that?

Well there is no point in resorting to hand waving. So what about proteins did you want to discuss?
No evidence of discussion

Can't discuss topic

Authentic Nouveau

We have not discovered a Darwinist that isn't racist.
Can't find a Darwinist who can use genetics to discuss Darwin's false race assertions.

Authentic Nouveau

When Darwin learned he was able to go on the exploration trip on the Beagle he excitedly told a school friend "it is such capital fun ordering things, today I ordered a rifle & 2 pair of pistols; for we shall have plenty of fighting with those d--- Cannibals: It would be something to shoot the king of Cannibals Islands"

Just looking to find a person of inferior race to kill.

The Pixie

When Darwin learned he was able to go on the exploration trip on the Beagle he excitedly told a school friend "it is such capital fun ordering things, today I ordered a rifle & 2 pair of pistols; for we shall have plenty of fighting with those d--- Cannibals: It would be something to shoot the king of Cannibals Islands"
Just looking to find a person of inferior race to kill.
Why do you support the cannibals?

Is that what you think God wants, for you to eat people? You are a very disturbed person, Authie. Have you considered counselling?

Authentic Nouveau

“My firm conviction is that if wide-spread Eugenic reforms are not adopted during the next hundred years or so, our Western Civilization is inevitably destined to such a slow and gradual decay as that which has been experienced in the past by every great ancient civilization. The size and the importance of the United States throws on you a special responsibility in your endeavours to safeguard the future of our race. Those who are attending your Congress will be aiding in this endeavour, and though you will gain no thanks from your own generation, posterity will, I believe, learn to realize the great dept it owes to all the workers in this field.”
Leonard Darwin

Threatened by the "savage races" Darwin wished exterminated.

Abortion industry is devoted to exterminate "unwanted weeds"
Racist industry.

The Pixie

Oh, we are playing that game. Here are some great quotes by Christians that prove all Christians are racists (if Authie's logic is sound).

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. ...
Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ...
Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. ...
Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. ...
Fifth, I advise that safeconduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. ...
Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping.
- Martin Luther (founder of Protestanism) on how Christians should deal with Jews

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.
- Hitler, who would later lead German to follow Luther's blueprint

They were attempting to make things equal which the Creator had made unequal.
Not so with the negro. Subordination is his place. He, by nature, or by the curse against Canaan, is fitted for that condition which he occupies in our system.
It is, indeed, in conformity with the ordinance of the Creator. It is not for us to inquire into the wisdom of His ordinances, or to question them. For His own purposes, He has made one race to differ from another, as He has made “one star to differ from another star in glory.” The great objects of humanity are best attained when there is conformity to His laws and decrees, in the formation of governments as well as in all things else. Our confederacy is founded upon principles in strict conformity with these laws. This stone which was rejected by the first builders “is become the chief of the corner” the real “corner-stone” in our new edifice.
- Alexander Stephen (racist US Christian)

[Slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God ... it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation ... it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts.
- James Thornwell (American Presbyterian preacher)

The founding faculty of this school—all four of them—were deeply involved in slavery and deeply complicit in the defense of slavery. Many of their successors on this faculty, throughout the period of Reconstruction and well into the twentieth century, advocated segregation, the inferiority of African-Americans, and openly embraced the ideology of the Lost Cause of southern slavery.
Eventually, the questions come home. How could our founders, James P. Boyce, John Broadus, Basil Manly Jr., and William Williams, serve as such defenders of biblical truth, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the confessional convictions of this Seminary, and at the same time own human beings as slaves—based on an ideology of race—and defend American slavery as an institution?
- Southern Baptist Convention (largest Protestant denomination in the United States) was founded specifically because the leaders wanted to keep black people as slaves

44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45 You may also acquire them from the sons of the foreign residents who reside among you, and from their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46 You may also pass them on as an inheritance to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with [ac]severity over one another.
- Levitius 25

Authentic Nouveau

Ever notice the Nazis believe and quote their Hitler?

Never quote Jesus who is The Judge?

Will Satan allow the heathen to quote this?

Deuteronomy 24:7 If someone is caught kidnapping a fellow Israelite and treating or selling them as a slave, the kidnapper must die. You must purge the evil from among you.

Authentic Nouveau

Of?

How was that?

Hand waving studio