Rev Darwin preaches white supremacy and offers zero biology. No discussion of proteins.

Authentic Nouveau

Quotations from Chairman Chuck

“How little can the hard-worked wife of a degraded Australian savage, who uses hardly any abstract words and cannot count above four, exert her self-consciousness, or reflect on the nature of her own existence” (62). Darwin writes that Australians are incapable of complex thought, and insinuates that they are akin to lower animals:

Turbocharged racist.

The Pixie

On the subject of turbocharged racists...
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.
- My New Order, Hitler, 1922

Authentic Nouveau

“How little can the hard-worked wife of a degraded Australian savage, who uses hardly any abstract words and cannot count above four, exert her self-consciousness, or reflect on the nature of her own existence” (62). Darwin writes that Australians are incapable of complex thought, and insinuates that they are akin to lower animals:
He is a racist slob

The Kult is named after a hostile racist. Then they defend nut case "but but that doesn't affect the evolutionism"

His racism is pure 100% crock not based on biology/science, The jerk had no tools to test his declaration. He never tested their ability to learn. so the white Aussie supremacists tortured and abused aborigines.

Authentic Nouveau

On the subject of turbocharged racists...

- My New Order, Hitler, 1922
Notice people who worship Darweenie Hitler say he declares who is CHRISTIAN and can't quote The Lord Jesus Christ who decides whose sins were forgiven.

Nazis believe Hitler. It would never occur to a Nazi to call their Hitler a liar.

Mr Laurier

Notice people who worship Darweenie Hitler say he declares who is CHRISTIAN and can't quote The Lord Jesus Christ who decides whose sins were forgiven.

Nazis believe Hitler. It would never occur to a Nazi to call their Hitler a liar.
Notice that nobody worships your "Darweenie Hitler".

The Pixie

Nazis also believed Jesus. Germany was 94% Christian in the 1930s, so the Nazis were all (or nearly all) Christians.

Harry Leggs

Certain morons fail to grasp that attacking Charles Darwin does nothing to refute the Theory of Evolution.
Charlies was not a believer in racial equality. Charlies believed in race inequality and why not? That is why Darwinists' assent to race equality is suspected for social reasons as opposed to science convictions. Lip service and nothing more. Your use of the term moron denotes inferiority which means inequality so it sounds like you are on board with all this although it is doubtful Darwin was as hostile or hateful as you appear to be. Moron in this context sounds like hate speech. A sub for the N-word.

Andy Sist

Charlies was not a believer in racial equality. Charlies believed in race inequality and why not? That is why Darwinists' assent to race equality is suspected for social reasons as opposed to science convictions. Lip service and nothing more. Your use of the term moron denotes inferiority which means inequality so it sounds like you are on board with all this although it is doubtful Darwin was as hostile or hateful as you appear to be. Moron in this context sounds like hate speech. A sub for the N-word.
I see you like to project your own bigotry onto others. What you really mean is you are not a believer in racial equality. You use "equality" as a perjorative, probably a sub for the N-word. Your post sounds like hate speech. It is doubtful others are as hostile or hateful to minorities as you appear to be.

Kwiitsupaitu

Well that's a big swing and a miss....

The science behind evolutionary biology is light years beyond what Darwin could have imagined. Whatever he believed or didn't believe is irrelevant to the validity of the modern theory.