Revelation 13 and the beast having seven heads proves that it is not a man.

Yahweh will increase

Actually what is more, is that John reveals that the 4 beasts in Daniel 7 are all incorporated into his beast in Revelation 13.

For the beast has a mouth like a lion and feet like a bear and looks like a leopard and these were all symbols of the beasts of Daniel 7 which represented not single men but rather kingdoms that would arise within the earth and therefore Daniel 7 proves that the word beast, refers not to individual men but to kingdoms.

Therefore whereas Daniel sees 4 different kingdoms arising within the earth, John sees them all incorporated into one beast with 7 heads and the seven heads referring to all the Kingdoms individually that have or would arise in the earth from the first to the last.

Also, Revelation 13 and 17 and 11 reveal that there are actually three beasts mentioned, one that arises from the sea and which represents the kingdoms of this world and one that arises from the earth (of the flesh and not spiritual) and which refers to a body of false clergy and then the beast that rises up from the abyss and which is the head of the other two bodies of people.

Two many people only view the human element in this Revelation but remember, Paul told us that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers and against the rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I also believe that the man of sin and son of perdition spoken of by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, although it is in the singular, are idioms referring to each individual apostate that will be revealed the way that Judas Iscariot was revealed to be an apostate also, by turning trader against Christ by turning against Christs true saints.

For Judas made himself as God over the life of Jesus Christ and turned him in to his enemies to have him crucified and this is why Jesus called him the son of perdition and using the same idiom as Paul used for the man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

For just as Judas would not submit himself to the love commandments of Christ, neither will the man of lawlessness that Paul speaks of but he will follow in Judas's footsteps and turn trader against those who really belong to Jesus and have them persecuted and put to death.

When John mentions one of the heads of the beast being wounded as if to death by a sword, I believe that this is referring to Rome being wounded as a political persecutor against the church and when it mentions his deadly wound being healed, it is referring to the rise of the Holy Roman Empire to take its place and this all happened through the sword of Constantine.

It was put to death a persecuting political force against the church and it was raised a seducing and deceitful friend to the church.

The second beast or false prophet refers to the religious order of apostate church leaders or clergy under the control of the spirit of antichrist that came up after the head of the beast of Rome received its deadly wound by the sword of Constantine and was healed and revived as the Holy Roman Empire.

If you want to disregard what I am showing you here, you ought to read the first several verses of Revelation chapter one, for Jesus made it clear that the prophesies would soon begin to unfold and that the time for them to at least begin was at hand and which means very near.

Last edited:

Yahchristian

Therefore whereas Daniel sees 4 different kingdoms arising within the earth, John sees them all incorporated into one beast with 7 heads and the seven heads referring to all the Kingdoms individually that have or would arise in the earth from the first to the last.

I agree. That was the common Protestant view for three hundred years. Here is a chart I made to reflect that view...

presentist.gif

Yahweh will increase

I agree. That was the common Protestant view for three hundred years. Here is a chart I made to reflect that view...

View attachment 1099
The only thing that they agreed with me on however was that John saw all of the other beasts in Daniel prophecy and even those kingdoms before it not mentioned as one single beast instead of 4 and the 7 heads as representing all of the kingdoms belonging to that single beast throughout history and up until the return of Christ.

I don't agree with your chart on who the Ten horns refer to however and the ten horns in Daniel 7 are actually kings belonging to Rome, for he says that they were attached to that fourth beast and I don't believe they refer to 10 literally either but only as using 10 as an ordinal number of the complete kings of Rome who persecuted God's people.

Did you know that in Foxes Book of Martyrs he reveals that there were ten general persecutions of Rome upon the church and started by ten different Kings with intermissions in between them?

I won't get into this now, but you will notice also that in Daniel 7, three of the kings are plucked up by the roots and therefore there would only be 7 left if this is to be taken literally but in Revelation it remains as 10 all the way to the end and that is why these are not the same 10 kings and neither is the number 10 to be taken as literal anyhow.

I believe that the ten horns in the Revelation beast represent all of the Kingdoms of the world rising up to persecute the church in the last days all at once.

Yahchristian

I don't agree with your chart on who the Ten horns refer to however and the ten horns in Daniel 7 are actually kings belonging to Rome, for he says that they were attached to that fourth beast and I don't believe they refer to 10 literally either but only as using 10 as an ordinal number of the complete kings of Rome who persecuted God's people.

So which kings do you say the "ten horns" of Daniel 7 refer to?

Daniel 7:7... After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I believe the "ten horns" of Daniel 7 refer to the ten kingdoms that formed out of the Roman Empire.

I am curious, from your understanding, how many kingdoms formed out of the Roman Empire?

This is a map I found online...

rome476.gif

Yahweh will increase

So which kings do you say the "ten horns" of Daniel 7 refer to?

Daniel 7:7... After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I believe the "ten horns" of Daniel 7 refer to the ten kingdoms that formed out of the Roman Empire.

I am curious, from your understanding, how many kingdoms formed out of the Roman Empire?

This is a map I found online...

View attachment 1133
All of the kings of Roman by the symbolic number of 10 that represents the the full number of Kings, and the three out of them that were plucked up by the roots, are the three from the old order of persecution that Constantine killed so that he could be the sole Emperor of Rome.

For the Kingdom of Rome at that time was divided into four perfecters with four Kings, two in the west Kingdom and two in the east Kingdom and Constantine was one of those kings who overcame the other three to become the sole Emperor of the Empire.

Rome is also the head of the Beast in Revelation who had the deadly wound by the swords but did live and that also refers to Constantine overcoming the old persecuting order of Rome with his sword so that in its place he could raise up The Holy Roman Empire.