Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Truth7t7

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Keraz

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

Yes we can. Jesus said: I will come again [to the earth] and where I am you will be also. In our heritage, the Kingdom. John 14:1, Colossians 1:12

The theory of Amill; that we are now in the Kingdom and when Jesus Returns, that is the end of it all, is simply wrong and those who promote it are leading people astray.

Truth7t7

Yes we can. Jesus said: I will come again [to the earth] and where I am you will be also. In our heritage, the Kingdom. John 14:1, Colossians 1:12

The theory of Amill; that we are now in the Kingdom and when Jesus Returns, that is the end of it all, is simply wrong and those who promote it are leading people astray.
As Expected, You Failed To Find The Three Items Mentioned, Because They Don't Exist

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Keraz

As Expected, You Failed To Find The Three Items Mentioned, Because They Don't Exist
Obviously you have a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

1/ Jesus said: I will come again .... to His physical Earthly Kingdom, where Christian will be His priests and co-rules. Revelation 5:9-10

2/ He will sit on a Throne in the Temple, in Jerusalem. Isaiah 27:13, Isaiah 52:1-2, Jeremiah 3:17, Joel 3:17, Zechariah 8:3

3/ Our heritage is the holy Land. Christians will live there from after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, then after Jesus Returns; until the end of the Millennium. We are there when the Anti-Christ conquers the world. Daniel 7:24 and Revelation 13:5-8

Denial of these scriptures will prove your errors.

Truth7t7

1/ Jesus said: I will come again .... to His physical Earthly Kingdom, where Christian will be His priests and co-rules. Revelation 5:9-10

2/ He will sit on a Throne in the Temple, in Jerusalem. Isaiah 27:13, Isaiah 52:1-2, Jeremiah 3:17, Joel 3:17, Zechariah 8:3

3/ Our heritage is the holy Land. Christians will live there from after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, then after Jesus Returns; until the end of the Millennium. We are there when the Anti-Christ conquers the world. Daniel 7:24 and Revelation 13:5-8

Jesus Warned His Followers Against Your Teaching Above, In That He Will Be Upon This Earth In A Millennium

"Reader (Beware)"!

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

(Beware) Of The False Prophet And The Beast, Great Signs And Wonders In Deception (Beware)

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Obviously you have a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

CrowCross

When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth.
Point 1 refuted.
reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I think it's safe to assume if you are the one in charge...like Jesus...you'll have some sort of throne. Point 1 already shown it is on earth.

Point 2 refuted.
nations in the four corners of the earth
Who do you think lived in those nations during the 1000 years?

Point 3 refuted.

rod.ney

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
King David's throne is that earthly throne that Jesus will sit on in Jerusalem on planet earth at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for the 1000 literal years mentioned in Rev.20:4-6 because Here's those scriptures where GOD says raised Him to sit on that throne ----------- Isaiah 9:7 & 24:23

leonard03782

Jesus Warned His Followers Against Your Teaching Above, In That He Will Be Upon This Earth In A Millennium

"Reader (Beware)"!

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

(Beware) Of The False Prophet And The Beast, Great Signs And Wonders In Deception (Beware)

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Try reading this set of verses again. The rule and reign of Jesus Christ on earth will be after this .Satan will also be a non-factor in the millenium because he will be locked up at the same time

leonard03782

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

You conveniently left out this verse.

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Why would Jesus need to rule over HIS glorified saints with a rod of iron in the third heavens when we would "move heaven and earth" to worship HIM and please HIM?

Truth7t7

When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth.
Point 1 refuted.

reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I think it's safe to assume if you are the one in charge...like Jesus...you'll have some sort of throne. Point 1 already shown it is on earth.

Point 2 refuted.

nations in the four corners of the earth
Who do you think lived in those nations during the 1000 years?

Point 3 refuted.
Smiles, not one word presented proves any part of the three questions

Revelation 20:1-6 is the claim of the Millennial Kingdom

Then you use Revelation 20:7-8 to establish this Kingdom on earth

Big Smiles

Truth7t7

You conveniently left out this verse.

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Why would Jesus need to rule over HIS glorified saints with a rod of iron in the third heavens when we would "move heaven and earth" to worship HIM and please HIM?
Rule with a rod of iron is destruction of the wicked at the Lords return, as a potter destroys his vessels with a rod of iron

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Truth7t7

King David's throne is that earthly throne that Jesus will sit on in Jerusalem on planet earth at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for the 1000 literal years mentioned in Rev.20:4-6 because Here's those scriptures where GOD says raised Him to sit on that throne ----------- Isaiah 9:7 & 24:23

Jesus Warned His Followers Against Your Teaching Above, In That He Will Be Upon This Earth In A Millennium​

"Reader (Beware)"!​

CrowCross

Smiles, not one word presented proves any part of the three questions

Revelation 20:1-6 is the claim of the Millennial Kingdom

Then you use Revelation 20:7-8 to establish this Kingdom on earth

Big Smiles
Fail on your part. It even mentions earth.

Rev 7 shows there is people on earth during the 1000 year reign.

I think you ought to look for a new eschatology.

Truth7t7

Fail on your part. It even mentions earth.

Rev 7 shows there is people on earth during the 1000 year reign.

I think you ought to look for a new eschatology.
You are so desperate you will bend, twist, and misrepresent

The claim of the millennial kingdom is found in Revelation 20:1-6

You go to Revelation 20:7-8 after the claimed Millennium is over

As stated, you cant find the three items

Last edited:

CrowCross

You are so desperate you will bend, twist, and misrepresent

The claim of the millennial kingdom is found in Revelation 20:1-6

You go to Revelation 20:7-8 after the claimed Millennium

As stated, you cant find the three items
I found 3 items. I suggest you come up with another 3 items.

Yes, 7-8 is after the 1000 year reign....to have people after the reign on earth there is a need to have them on earth during the 1000 year reign.

Satan goes out to deceive the nations...the people who were present during the 1000 year reign.

Truth7t7

I found 3 items. I suggest you come up with another 3 items.

Yes, 7-8 is after the 1000 year reign....to have people after the reign on earth there is a need to have them on earth during the 1000 year reign.

Satan goes out to deceive the nations...the people who were present during the 1000 year reign.
Smiles, the Non-Literal 1,000 year reign is taking place "Currently" in the spiritual, and will cease at the second coming

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound From (One Specific Purpose) As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

Revelation 20:1-9KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

CrowCross

Smiles, the Non-Literal 1,000 year reign is taking place "Currently" in the spiritual, and will cease at the second coming
If Satan is bound for those thousand years...and it's taking place now....why is he here now?

Once again you have been refuted. As I suggested before...go find another eschatology yours has way to many holes.

Truth7t7

If Satan is bound for those thousand years...and it's taking place now....why is he here now?

Once again you have been refuted. As I suggested before...go find another eschatology yours has way to many holes.
You have refuted "Nothing"

My response In Post #18 above clearly explains how Satan is "Currently" bound from (One Specific Purpose) gathering the nations to battle, as you play the game as if it was never explained