Revelation

preacher4truth

scripture

Mark 16:15 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

it also show the gospel is preached to those who do not respond

2 Thessalonians 2:10 (KJV)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:18 (KJV)
18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Its not your friend
You have comprehension problems and are beating a straw man. Stop accusing of things never stated.

The scripture that you don't like, don't understand, and reject:

Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children;
Mat 11:26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.
Mat 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Mat 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

None of the passages you've given undo the above truth you loathe.

fltom

You have comprehension problems and are beating a straw man. Stop accusing of things never stated.

The scripture that you don't like, don't understand, and reject:

Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children;
Mat 11:26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.
Mat 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Mat 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

None of the passages you've given undo the above truth you loathe.
LOL

You still have not addressed a single verse

you ignore verses after verse

denigrate the word of God which you hate because it contradicts your theology

Pathetic

Mark 16:15 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

it also show the gospel is preached to those who do not respond

2 Thessalonians 2:10 (KJV)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:18 (KJV)
18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

while you ignore the context of the verse you quote

which concerns itself to the time Christ was on earth

after the cross

John 12:32 (ESV)
32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

and the gospel was to go to all

Hello

You just love to ignore all those scripture which are inconvenient to your manmade theology

and BTW this was your comment
He only reveals Himself to whom He wills to do so. These are burdened by sin and come to Him, and none other.

the gosdpel which is ther revelation of Christ is to be preached to all

Last edited:

fltom

It also shows he can't comprehend a simple statement, is angry, and goes off on a tangent addressing something never stated.
Your words

He only reveals Himself to whom He wills to do so. These are burdened by sin and come to Him, and none other
It is an error pre and post cross

John 10:24-25 (KJV)
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Last edited:

fltom

It's called a liar. A little harsh but true. He will resort to anything to win a arguement including lie. It's a shame
Yeah you exemplify it well as you twist every verse yo get your hands on

His words

He only reveals Himself to whom He wills to do so. These are burdened by sin and come to Him, and none other.
Newsflash he commanded the gospel which is the revelation of himself to all men

Hello

not just those burdened by sin

BTW you claim was not true even when Christ was on earth

John 10:24-25 (KJV)
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Last edited:

Sethproton

But you falsely criticize and condemn Calvinists for the same thing.
Double standards much?
What I criticize is the use of intellect minus listening to the Spirit, Whenever we do that we can go off track.
We need the constant teaching of the Spirit thru the Word.

Theo1689

What I criticize is the use of intellect minus listening to the Spirit, Whenever we do that we can go off track.
We need the constant teaching of the Spirit thru the Word.

Correct.
And it is a FALSE accusation that Calvinism comes "minus listening to the Spirit".
But you don't care about truth.
You simply want to badmouth Calvinism 24/7.
Double standards much?

fltom

I discussed this with Leighton, the false teacher who is drawing away disciples after himself while speaking twisted perverse things and he deemed it unfair. That's the foundational reason for their teaching; God is unfair, hence Romans 9:19-21 is on display in them.
As usual you take verses out of context

Paul interlocutor is a hardened Jew

who though elected for a noble purpose because of unfaithfulness was used to crucify the messiah

read Jer 18

Jeremiah 18:1-12 (KJV)
1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.
11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.
12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.

It concerns Israel

Israel for the most part was cutoff because of their own unbelief

Romans 9:30-32 (KJV)
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Romans 11:19-23 (KJV)
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

BTW there is no provisionist teaching God is unfair

fltom

Faith is the way and means in which they enjoy life.

Titus 3:4But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of new birtha and renewal by the Holy Spirit. 6This is the Spirit He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by His grace, we would become heirs with the hope of eternal life. 8This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people.
Faith is the way they obtain life

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 5:40 (KJV)
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 5:24-25 (KJV)
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 6:53 (KJV)
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:51 (KJV)
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.