Right-Wing Embrace Of Conspiracy Is 'Mass Radicalization,' Experts Warn

Backup

It used to be that you only saw and heard this kind of delusional, paranoid ideation on ultra right wing crackpot media like Infowars and Rense. Now it's mainstream and you can see it shared regularly on Facebook.

Yeah.

I don’t see it much in real life, but on this forum there is a large percentage of posters who think all election officials, the judiciary and Supreme Court, the CIA and FBI, all the media, including FOX, most elected officials, law enforcement, etc. are all conspiring to deny Donald Trump his 2020 electoral victory.

Whateverman

Yeah.

I don’t see it much in real life, but on this forum there is a large percentage of posters who think all election officials, the judiciary and Supreme Court, the CIA and FBI, all the media, including FOX, most elected officials, law enforcement, etc. are all conspiring to deny Donald Trump his 2020 electoral victory.
Have you ever read or posted to TheologyWeb? While the forum is meant to be for the discussion of theology in general, it's run mostly by Christians - some older and some more conservative than others. As such, conservative opinions get a lot of "air time".

Anyhoo, their version of CARM's Soc/Eth/Pol is similar, in that conspiracy theories are prominent. There's a lot of what you've described here.

ps. it's an interesting place, similar-to and different-from this forum in a bunch of ways.

Backup

Have you ever read or posted to TheologyWeb? While the forum is meant to be for the discussion of theology in general, it's run mostly by Christians - some older and some more conservative than others. As such, conservative opinions get a lot of "air time".

Anyhoo, their version of CARM's Soc/Eth/Pol is similar, in that conspiracy theories are prominent. There's a lot of what you've described here.

ps. it's an interesting place, similar-to and different-from this forum in a bunch of ways.

Thanks for the link

Authentic Nouveau

Yeah.

How much does cold weather cut into looting and arson activities? Beating up old people?

How much does cold weather cut into your looting and arson activities? Beating up old people?

I can't speak for Backup, but, personally, the cold weather doesn't affect my criminal activities at all. The important thing is to dress warmly, and in layers. Last week it got down to -20c here in Edmonton, and I was still able to go to the neighbourhood Pentecostal church and mug and rob the old people as they left the church and walked to their cars.

Of course, we're not savages here in Canada. I wished each and every one of my victims a Blessed Christmas as I took their wallets and purses.