Robert E Lee statue removed from Monument Avenue in Richmond VA

roflmao! Now Democrats are racist against whites and blacks. That's some boogeyman you have there.
We can see their racism against whites clearly today.

Their racism against blacks is far more insidious and veiled, but can be seen by regular assertions that black people are unable to obtain ID, among other racist tropes and actions (the targeting of black communities by abortion providers, etc.). And well, anything that comes out the mouth of your demented president regarding black people. He's lost the ability to filter long ago.

Last edited:
We can see their racism against whites clearly today.

Their racism against blacks is far more insidious and veiled, but can be seen by regular assertions that black people are unable to obtain ID, among other racist tropes. And well, anything that comes out the mouth of your demented president regarding black people. He's lost the ability to filter long ago.
You imagine their racism clearly today.

So you got nothing but well poisoning attempts? When you can't show what he got wrong, you resort to personal attacks.

Why am i not surprised that you would follow up an inability to refute anything that was said, with yet another tired lie about me?

The Southern Strategy was a real thing (yet Nixon never even mentioned race, interesting....). Yet if there were the switch that you claims, Republicans would have had control of the south long before the 90s
Sources are important, and discredited sources are not worth the effort. I am not about to waste my time reading D'Souza's article. The man is an ex-felon, an adulterer, a fake scholar and a liar.

And of course Nixon and Reagan and other Republicans never mentioned race. They used code words like "states' rights", or like Reagan, who announced his candidacy in Philadephia, MI. Dog whistles work when you know that overt appeals to racism would not be acceptable in the broader society.

And seriously, if you want to go overboard defending conservative extremism, just own up to it already.

Sources are important, and discredited sources are not worth the effort.
You have yet to discredit anything said in the source.
I am not about to waste my time reading D'Souza's article. The man is an ex-felon, an adulterer, a fake scholar and a liar.
All ad hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the veracity of the article.
And of course Nixon and Reagan and other Republicans never mentioned race. They used code words like "states' rights", or like Reagan, who announced his candidacy in Philadephia, MI. Dog whistles work when you know that overt appeals to racism would not be acceptable in the broader society.

And seriously, if you want to go overboard defending conservative extremism, just own up to it already.
See above. Come back when you are able to refute anything in the article.

And as usual, you resort to your tired bullcarp 'dog whistles' garbage. Why is it that it's only you and your brethren that can hear these supposed racist dog whistles? Last I checked it was only dogs that could hear the dog whistles, so what does that make you here? Makes one wonder.

or like Reagan, who announced his candidacy in Philadephia, MI.
IIRC Jimmy Carter launched his presedential campaign from Tuscumbia Alabama that had become the headquarters of the KKK......

Last edited:
No need to imagine it. All one needs to do is look at their messaging around voter ID, and look at their targeting of abortion toward black and brown communities (i'm part of one of the latter, my dear), etc.
The fact about voter ID and other voter suppression laws is that the laws are written to target black people with surgical precision. Cutting back on Sunday voting because that is when they go. Making gun licenses acceptable IDs or drivers licenses, which many black people do not have. It is not a matter of black people not being smart, it is a matter of reality that those forms of ID are not easily available to them. And you know it.

And sure, abortion clinics are placed where the demand is the greatest. Provide free and easy access to the most effective contraceptives in those neighborhoods and the demand will decline precipitously, by as much as 60% as shown in some studies.

There is no 'democratic party of the past'. The democrat party didn't magically change and 'switch' like you guys love to claim. The last KKK member to be elected to national office was a Democrat, one who was praised and euologized when he died, by the current president.
It wasn’t magic, but it is just stupid and trolling to pretend Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, etc. are controlled by the Democratic Party today, when they obviously were when these Confederate statues were erected. And it is equally stupid and dishonest to pretend it is not the right-wingers waving Confederate flags and defending these statues today.

Seriously, why can’t you people debate in good faith?

You have yet to discredit anything said in the source.

All ad hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the veracity of the article.

See above. Come back when you are able to refute anything in the article.

And as usual, you resort to your tired bullcarp 'dog whistles' garbage. Why is it that it's only you and your brethren that can hear these supposed racist dog whistles? Last I checked it was only dogs that could hear the dog whistles, so what does that make you here? Makes one wonder.
Sources matter. I would not take health advice from a certified "juicer" or a history lesson from a discredited ex-felon like D'Souza. Why should I waste my time? The fact that you had to resort to him to find an argument against the Southern Strategy, which is accepted by historians, says that there really is no argument on your side.

Look up the term "dog whistles". Maybe you will find a whole lot of other examples. It is a real thing.

The fact about voter ID and other voter suppression laws is that the laws are written to target black people with surgical precision. Cutting back on Sunday voting because that is when they go. Making gun licenses acceptable IDs or drivers licenses, which many black people do not have.
Black people are perfectly capable of obtaining drivers licenses or state photo IDs. Your racism is showing clear as day.
It is not a matter of black people not being smart, it is a matter of reality that those forms of ID are not easily available to them. And you know it.
Except they are. Any sane black person would be INSULTED that you would claim otherwise. They are just as available to them as anyone else. In fact, the people it is more likely to exclude would be very rural white folks with dozens to hundreds of miles to their nearest ID facility.
And sure, abortion clinics are placed where the demand is the greatest. Provide free and easy access to the most effective contraceptives in those neighborhoods and the demand will decline precipitously, by as much as 60% as shown in some studies.
Nope. They are placed exactly where the historically racist PP wants them to be in order to remove the largest amount of non-white people they can.

Sources matter. I would not take health advice from a certified "juicer" or a history lesson from a discredited ex-felon like D'Souza. Why should I waste my time? The fact that you had to resort to him to find an argument against the Southern Strategy, which is accepted by historians, says that there really is no argument on your side.
You cannot come up with a single thing he got wrong. You resort to ad hominem attacks and well poisoning attempts. That's a clear sign that you cannot defend your arguments against the facts.
Look up the term "dog whistles". Maybe you will find a whole lot of other examples. It is a real thing.
Nope, it's a liberal made up term for their projection of their own racism onto other people.

Oh and:
or like Reagan, who announced his candidacy in Philadephia, MI.
IIRC Jimmy Carter launched his presedential campaign from Tuscumbia Alabama that had become the headquarters of the KKK......

They are placed exactly where the historically racist PP wants them to be in order to remove the largest amount of non-white people they can.
That's why all the PP workers are out in the street, hounding all the non-white people to come in and abort.

Honestly, how do you people come up with those nonsense?

Nobody is denying the old Democratic Party in the South were racist.

Right-wingers lie when they claim those people are the same as the Democratic Party today. You can just look at a map, and the actions of certain people and clearly see those old racists are all Republicans today.

This is obvious, and we all know it.
Maps don't vote for slave master Biden. Dead people did.

Black people are perfectly capable of obtaining drivers licenses or state photo IDs. Your racism is showing clear as day.

Except they are. Any sane black person would be INSULTED that you would claim otherwise. They are just as available to them as anyone else. In fact, the people it is more likely to exclude would be very rural white folks with dozens to hundreds of miles to their nearest ID facility.

Nope. They are placed exactly where the historically racist PP wants them to be in order to remove the largest amount of non-white people they can.

In May 2014 federal Judge Lynn Adelman found Wisconsin's state photo ID law unconstitutional given its adverse impact on many Wisconsin citizens. In his 90-page decision in note 32 Adelman cites the ETI research that only 47% of black adults and 43% of Hispanic adults compared to 73% of white adults in Milwaukee County hold valid driver's licenses as do 85% of white adults in the rest of Wisconsin compared to 53% of black adults and 52% of Hispanic adults

The fact is that poor people tend not to own cars and many black people are poor. Or they live in cities where cars are not needed.

The 11 percent of eligible voters who lack the required photo ID must travel to a designated government office to obtain one. Yet many citizens will have trouble making this trip. In the 10 states with restrictive voter ID laws:

• Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.
  • More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.
  • 1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
  • Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours. For example, the office in Sauk City, Wisconsin is open only on the fifth Wednesday of any month. But only four months in 2012 — February, May, August, and October — have five Wednesdays. In other states — Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Texas — many part-time ID-issuing offices are in the rural regions with the highest concentrations of people of color and people in poverty.

Federal appellate judges on Friday struck down a 2013 law limiting voting options and requiring voters to show photo ID at the polls, declaring in an unsparing opinion that the restrictions “target African Americans with almost surgical precision.”

The three-judge panel of the U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals found that the law was adopted with “discriminatory intent” despite lawmakers’ claims that the ID provision and other changes were designed to prevent voter fraud.
This last one is from the Charlotte Observer but I cannot provide a link due to forum rules.

Your claims that progressives think blacks are stupid is not supportable. We are the ones aiming to make it easier for these citizens to vote.

You cannot come up with a single thing he got wrong. You resort to ad hominem attacks and well poisoning attempts. That's a clear sign that you cannot defend your arguments against the facts.

Nope, it's a liberal made up term for their projection of their own racism onto other people.

Oh and:

I already stated that Dinesh D'Souza is a disgraced RWer and I see no reason to waste time reading anything he has written.
If you think he made valid points, then go ahead and present them.

"Dog whistles" is a widely used term based on the advice of Lee Atwater:

You start out in 1954 by saying, "N-word, n-word, n-word." By 1968 you can't say "n-word"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N-word, n-word."

I see no mention of the KKK here, and it sounds like a charming place:

Back