Rock Solid Logic of Spock

treeplanter

"If this is your God, He's not very impressive. He's possessed of many psychological problems. He's so insecure, He demands worship every seven days. He goes out and creates faulty humans and then blames them for His own mistakes. He's a pretty poor excuse for a Supreme Being."
Mr. Spock
From the original draft of Star Trek: The Motion Picture by Gene Roddenberry

Mr Laurier

"If this is your God, He's not very impressive. He's possessed of many psychological problems. He's so insecure, He demands worship every seven days. He goes out and creates faulty humans and then blames them for His own mistakes. He's a pretty poor excuse for a Supreme Being."
Mr. Spock
Indeed

Authentic Nouveau

Mr. Spock
He of course left atheistism and met God
Died: March 15, 1998,

He split the gates of Hell wide open.

Not very impressive.

(you quote Hollywood Movies as sources?) lol how shallow

Mr Laurier

He of course left atheistism and met God
Died: March 15, 1998,

He split the gates of Hell wide open.

Not very impressive.

(you quote Hollywood Movies as sources?) lol how shallow
Lol. You got the wrong Spock.
Poor fundie. Confused Dr Ben Spock the pediatrician, with Mr Spock the ship's science officer in Star Trek... played by Leonard Nimoy.
How incompetent do you have to be, to mix them up...

Temujin

Poor fundie. Confused Dr Ben Spock the pediatrician, with Mr Spock the ship's science officer in Star Trek... played by Leonard Nimoy.
Absolutely hilarious, and stoopid.

treeplanter

Good catch!

I have to admit that I don't often pay much attention to what Authie posts and I just skimmed over his reply - zeroing in on the last part about it being "shallow" to quote a movie...

Temujin

Good catch!

I have to admit that I don't often pay much attention to what Authie posts and I just skimmed over his reply - zeroing in on the last part about it being "shallow" to quote a movie...
You would think that someone with medical or psychology pretensions would know the difference. Perhaps, despite all we suspected, AN is NOT what he claims. Could that possibly be true? Could water also be wet?