Roe v wade formally overturned

Yahweh will increase

Thew wicked.

That is true when it involves consenting adults making a choice about how to live their lives and their choices do not infringe upon the rights of others.

When one's choices infringe upon the rights of others, then we have to speak up. That is why I am against abortion. It infringes upon the rights of the unborn child. The woman makes a "choice" but her child gets no choice.
Where in the scriptures are you instructed to do this in regards to the wicked and there children?

Where did the early church speak up for the rights of others in Rome as per the Book of Acts?

They didn't even do this for believers when they were arrested but instead they prayed for them and which is far more powerful anyhow if one is truly a believer and not a phony.

How about when Harrod gave the order to kill all of the first born in the land in order to slay the Messiah who he was told had been born?

Notice this also, he indeed killed a lot of children but he couldn't kill God's elect son and Pharaoh couldn't kill Moses either, for God is sovereign over his predestined elect and every one of them will be born no matter who tries to stop them from being born and which is why you are in error on this.

Last edited:

Yahweh will increase

And I agree--so long as it involves consenting adults making choices for themselves.

So Christians should not attempt to fight evil? We should stand by and let it happen? That is what you are suggesting?

We are the Body of Christ. While God is free to work miracles, in my mind--to just sit back and expect God to do everything---is pure laziness. We have a duty to fight evil wherever we see it.

The fact that someone may go to Hell does not justify allowing murder to be legalized.
I am not going to go around in circles on this with you, but I never said it was justified to kill unborn babies and that isn't the point.

The point is, that it isn't the concern of the church to try and stop this through attempting to change laws but the concern and commission of the church is to preach the gospel and that is the real pro life of the Bible.

For as I said and will again, most of the babies that you would save from death in the womb are still going to die and the majority will also end up dying the second time in the lake of fire also.

If you want to identify the spirit of antichrist working through men and in the church, Daniel says that one of his traits is to attempt to change times and laws and I believe the majority of what is called the church are really worshiping the Devil and his false christ or antichrist.

Therefore that is the spirit that is working through them to do all of these things that the Bible never tells them to do.

Yahweh will increase

That isnt sound. God is for life, for all. Dont say killing by choice is allowed even though the result may be the same.
If God is for like the way you are taking this to mean, why then in the OT did he instruct the Jews to fight against the other wicked nations and slay everyone in them including the children and babies?

He is the same God as he was back then, the only difference from then and today, is that God has provided a way for them to be redeemed and changed in their hearts through Christ but he still allows many people on this planet to die and in fact all of his church will die also unless they are alive at his coming.

You are making this all about physical life or death and it isn't about that but it is about Spiritual life, eternal life or eternal death and saving babies from dying in the womb doesn't save them from being born and dying after words, for they will die and most of them will also die in the second death also, for Jesus told us that the majority would.

Yahweh will increase

And I agree--so long as it involves consenting adults making choices for themselves.

So Christians should not attempt to fight evil? We should stand by and let it happen? That is what you are suggesting?

We are the Body of Christ. While God is free to work miracles, in my mind--to just sit back and expect God to do everything---is pure laziness. We have a duty to fight evil wherever we see it.

The fact that someone may go to Hell does not justify allowing murder to be legalized.
God has given the church their instructions in what he wants them to do and he didn't include what your churches are involved with in those instructions either.

Sir, God is allowing people to be murdered every day and are you that ignorant that you don't consider that?

So who do you think you are that you think you are going to stop it or that it is even your business to stop it?

romishpopishorganist

God has given the church their instructions in what he wants them to do and he didn't include what your churches are involved with in those instructions either.

Sir, God is allowing people to be murdered every day and are you that ignorant that you don't consider that?
Sir, God allows a lot of evil to happen because he expects His body to stand up for what is right. Currently murder is against the law. We pro-lifers just want that protection extended to the unborn. I would love to just sit back and let God do all the work, but that isn't how it works when it comes to fighting evil, sir.
So who do you think you are that you think you are going to stop it or that it is even your business to stop it?
Sir, God expects His Body to stand up for what is right. God expects His Body to speak out and defend those who cannot defend themselves. God does not expect His Body to stand by and allow evil to happen.

Bob Carabbio

Thew wicked.

That is true when it involves consenting adults making a choice about how to live their lives and their choices do not infringe upon the rights of others.

When one's choices infringe upon the rights of others, then we have to speak up. That is why I am against abortion. It infringes upon the rights of the unborn child. The woman makes a "choice" but her child gets no choice.
And hiring a "hit Man" to murder your baby isn't a bright career move. SO let's see how the STATES decide to handle it!! There$ MONEY to be made!!!! At least the Feds finally got it right.

romishpopishorganist

Where in the scriptures are you instructed to do this in regards to the wicked and there children?
To do what? Stand up against evil and fight for what is right?
Where did the early church speak up for the rights of others in Rome as per the Book of Acts?
I am not a Sola Scriptura Christian sir. You have me confused with the Protestant fundamentalists. As a Catholic, I do not derive the certainty of my Faith from the Scriptures alone.

I do not need an explicit verse from the Bible that says "Stand up and fight evil" in order for me to do that, sir.
They didn't even do this for believers when they were arrested but instead they prayed for them and which is far more powerful anyhow if one is truly a believer and not a phony.
They sure did. And as these people were consenting adults who could freely choose to allow themselves to be martyred and freely choose not to resist, I fail to see how this is any way comparable to abortion.

If the pre-born child could choose to allow himself or herself to be martyred, you would have a point. The problem is that pre-born children cannot speak up for themselves or defend themselves.
How about when Harrod gave the order to kill all of the first born in the land in order to slay the Messiah who he was told had been born?
So---I do not follow your logic. I mean what? Is your argument "Herold slaughtered all children under the age of 2, therefore abortion should be legal?"
Notice this also, he indeed killed a lot of children but he couldn't kill God's elect son and Pharaoh couldn't kill Moses either, for God is sovereign over his predestined elect and every one of them will be born no matter who tries to stop them from being born and which is why you are in error on this.
So your logic is what? "God can protect whom He chooses, therefore abortion should be legal and Christians should not fight for the rights of the unborn?"

romishpopishorganist

And hiring a "hit Man" to murder your baby isn't a bright career move. SO let's see how the STATES decide to handle it!! There$ MONEY to be made!!!! At least the Feds finally got it right.
Yes I agree.

You seem to be talking to me as if I am supporting abortion. I am not. We may be outright enemies on the Catholic Boards, but on these boards we are not enemies.

Bob Carabbio

SO - since you "Have been given the authority" to BIND things, why doesn't your CHURCH do something about it???

Yeah - I know - "it doesn't work that way" (apparently it doesn't work at all).

Bob Carabbio

Yes I agree.

You seem to be talking to me as if I am supporting abortion. I am not. We may be outright enemies on the Catholic Boards, but on these boards we are not enemies.
Nope - we're in agreement about this issue - at least the U.S. GOVERNMENT has finally (after 50 years) removed its head from its poterior, got it right, and now it's up to the STATES to figure out if they're gonna be in the murder business, or not. Texas will make it difficult for the murderers. Other states, not so much.

Back in the day (the '40s/'50s) in Massachusetts, when you had a "Pregnancy problem" you went to "visit friends" in Connecticut for a few days, and came home without the problem - since Massachusetts was way too Catholic to let anything like that go on.

Protestant preachers (with the exception of Billy Graham) couldn't even buy air time on any Boston TV, or radio station.

Yahweh will increase

To do what? Stand up against evil and fight for what is right?

First you are instructed to stand up against evil concerning you, your family and your churches, and concerning all else, you are instructed to stand up to evil only by speaking the truth of God's word and not by attempting to change laws to make people do the will of God
I am not a Sola Scriptura Christian sir. You have me confused with the Protestant fundamentalists. As a Catholic, I do not derive the certainty of my Faith from the Scriptures alone.

Yes I know, for I was brought up a Catholic also and therefore what you do is worse yet, for you take the word of the Pope as infallible and above what the scriptures say and that is total deception.

The fact is, that it is true that scriptures alone will never suffice to reveal the truth unto any man or woman, and that is why Jesus sent the Holy Spirit from the Father also, for the written scriptures and the Holy Spirit are the two witnesses that God left on this earth for us to know the truth by and it require both for us to know the truth also.

Therefore, one without the other will not be enough for us to know the truth by but if we trust the Pope we will be deceived even worse.
I do not need an explicit verse from the Bible that says "Stand up and fight evil" in order for me to do that, sir.

I am glad you told me that, for that means our conversation is over, for I am not going to argue with someone who doesn't even believe he needs to abide by the scriptures, for on what basis then will we argue, on what some pompous Pope says is the truth?

You do it and see where it leads you at the end of the age then. for I will not.

Yahweh will increase

He's also stated.

Eze 18:32 WEB For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dies,” says the Lord Yahweh. “Therefore turn yourselves, and live!

Eze 33:1-9 WEB 1 Yahweh’s word came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and tell them, ‘When I bring the sword on a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him for their watchman, 3 if, when he sees the sword come on the land, he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and doesn’t heed the warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet and didn’t take warning. His blood will be on him; whereas if he had heeded the warning, he would have delivered his soul. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword come and doesn’t blow the trumpet, and the people aren’t warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’ 7 “So you, son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore hear the word from my mouth, and give them warnings from me. 8 When I tell the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you don’t speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man will die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at your hand. 9 Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he doesn’t turn from his way; he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul.

The purpose of posting this OP/article was to simply state that RvW was overturned.

Thus making it a great day of rejoicing for the people who have been fighting against the evil of murdering unborn children for nothing more than convenience.
And yet God instructed Israel to slay the people of the other nations, including their babies also.

For certain he didn't take pleasure in this, for that is not what we are even speaking of here anyhow but he nevertheless wanted them to be slain and he even rejected Saul as King of Israel because Saul kept the King alive and also the sheep after God told him to slay them all. .

By the way, the passage you are quoting from is about warning people of their sins and therefore if we don't preach the gospel unto them and they die never having heard it from us, their blood will be on our hands and it has nothing whatsoever to do with trying to save their babies, for that is never mentioned in that passage at all.

You are reading that into it and your obvious desperation to justify your false position on this, but you will one day stand before God and give an account for doing this, so you best give it up and acknowledge the truth, that you have no justification from scripture for it and that is because God didn't give us this commission in his word.

SteveB

Nonsense, for I know very well what the context is but he is speaking of little children and if you will remember, the OT is full of narratives where God himself told Israel to go into these nations and slay everyone including little children, that is the Bible whether you like it or not.
Not the babylonians.
They weren't even on the radar until early 6th century b.c.

And as such, the only people who were sanctioned to be slaughtered were the canaanites, amorites, etc.... the inhabitants of the land, because they rejected the warnings YHVH gave them.

Of course we don't do this in the NT because God has made a way now for them to be transformed but it isn't by changing the laws but rather by Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for their sins and the preaching of that gospel message.
Then why are you posting on here?

That is what you would like me to be saying but you know good and well that it isn't what I am saying but rather that it isn't the business of the church to save people from being murdered and what we see in the history of the early church that was truly walking in the truth both in history and in the book of Acts proves this also.
I'm still waiting for you to actually explain your point to posting your diatribes on this OP.

So far the only thing I've seen in your posts is reminiscent of the Westboro Baptist group.

I'm not interested in engaging in such dialogue. So if you actually are the Westboro Baptist people, take it elsewhere.

Then how is it that you still don't understand it yourself? Because you obviously don't.
I'm not having any problems with my initial post.

I'm quite ecstatic that Roe v Wade has been overturned. As are all the Jesus followers I'm acquainted with.
Sorry but the fact still remains that God many times told Israel to make war with the surrounding countries and slay everyone including babies.
I'm not having any problems with what YHVH did in Israel.

Since you obviously have a problem with this, you should take your diatribes to a new OP and rant about it there.

That is a fact that you cannot answer to either.
I'm not sure why I have to engage your diatribes.
You're just acting like you own this forum.
Until I see Matt Slick's name in place of yours, you're not actually doing anything productive.

Never said any such thing but you want to make it look like I did because that is what those who are in great deception always will do.
Can't help you here.
I see what I see, so if what I see isn't what you're saying, then you're going to have to do a better job explaining it.

I also have no problem with Roe v. Wade being over turned either, but only with those who claim to be Christians preaching and promoting law as the answer to this sin sick and dying world, for that isn't what the Bible reveals at all.
Sounds like you're on the wrong OP then.
All I did was post an article stating that it was officially overturned.

I didn't express any opinion on the topic.

So, whatever rants you have, take it elsewhere. I'm not interested in engaging your diatribes.

That is dishonest bunk, for right in my very first post and first statement, I said that I am against abortion and that no true believer should ever abort their children, for it is a sin against them and God also.
Since you haven't given me any reason why I should concern myself with your views, I'd say that you have a problem.

And ? What do you think that does to prove what I am saying as wrong.

You have yet to show even one single verse that proves that God commissioned his true church to involve themselves in the politics of this world and the passing laws of the world to save the babies of unbelievers from physical death or even the unbelievers themselves either.

Where is your prove, for you quoted one that you thought was proof and I revealed that you were taking it out of Context.

Well, then your memory isn't worth a plug nickel, for I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I live in Florida and don't belong to any sec or religious group at all and the only one that I ever used to belong to was a mainstream trinitarian church and churches.

But not anymore, because I believe the true church is scattered Revelation 18:4 and just like Daniel 12 also revealed they would be towards the end, for God's remnant is being brought back to the faith that was once delivered to the saints and therefore they are coming out of the Harlot that you belongs to.

I agree but the point was, that most of your own cult churches use this to speak of what God will do to day if we humble ourselves and pray that abortion and homosexual rights are done away with and it is a fact dude.

This just shows that they are in great apostasy from the truth,

They use scripture this way often also and another example is from Malachi when God makes a promise to that generation of Israel that if they will bring their tithes into the store house, that they would receive a blessing that they wouldn't have enough room to contain.

The fact is, tithing is not even a NT teaching at all and I even heard Bruce Wilkenson on James Robison's program say that Jesus taught tithing to the Jews but the NT didn't begin while Jesus was alive and teaching on this earth in the flesh, for it only began at his death and resurrection.

Then Bruce said that Abraham paying tithes was also proof that it is to be done in the NT, however that is also bogus nonsense, for God never instructed Abraham to pay tithes but Abraham did that out of his own heart and this is the reason why God also put it in the law as well.

But God requires much more from us than a tenth or anything but he requires our whole lives and all that we have., for that is what we owe him.

Then why did you quote it to be referring to the unborn babies of the wicked, for God never wrote any scripture to the unbelieving nations but but only unto the Jews alone.

What did the Pharisees promote?

It wasn't the grace and mercy of God and salvation by faith but rather they preached the Law dude and just like your apostate churches are doing today also, so there is your hint.

The reason why they are doing this however, is because they don't have he substance of true godliness working in their hearts to have a true effect for change in this world and therefore they are trying to do it by law because they are religious but don't have the true Spirit of God in their hearts.

I don't believe most of them are "with the true Jesus" however but rather with the spirit of antichrist posing to be the true Jesus, so there is your answer and I make no apology's for it either.

I am sure you don't know anything about this, but the majority are being conformed to the image of the beast instead of the image of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible and as per Revelation 13.

That is what the image of the beast is referring to and it is the false prophet who asks them to make that image within them also and it comes to live through them, they give it life by accepting and believing in it instead of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible.

Exactly and that is what the church was commissioned to do in his stead also but the majority are not doing it but instead like the Pharisees and lawyers of Jesus' day, they are attempt to covert people by passing laws to make them obey God instead and it is never going to work either.

Yeah, I think I'm done here.

Your attitudes and your beliefs are irrelevant to the simple premise of my post.

I posted an article and stated that it was officially overturned.

Have a great weekend.

BMS

If God is for like the way you are taking this to mean, why then in the OT did he instruct the Jews to fight against the other wicked nations and slay everyone in them including the children and babies?

He is the same God as he was back then, the only difference from then and today, is that God has provided a way for them to be redeemed and changed in their hearts through Christ but he still allows many people on this planet to die and in fact all of his church will die also unless they are alive at his coming.

You are making this all about physical life or death and it isn't about that but it is about Spiritual life, eternal life or eternal death and saving babies from dying in the womb doesn't save them from being born and dying after words, for they will die and most of them will also die in the second death also, for Jesus told us that the majority would.
Yes I agree, except that doesnt excuse killing the offspring. If most die after rejecting the gospel that is up to God. Killing offspring isnt something we should want happening.
Now I think education is they key but between a law for or against abortion I would prefer the latter.
Remember God wishes none should perish but all come to repentance

Yahweh will increase

Not the babylonians.
They weren't even on the radar until early 6th century b.c.

And as such, the only people who were sanctioned to be slaughtered were the canaanites, amorites, etc.... the inhabitants of the land, because they rejected the warnings YHVH gave them.

That is beside the point, for the point is, that God told Israel to slay men, women and children, it was God that instructed them to do this and the same God as exists today also.

The only difference, is that we are not suppose to be involved in what unbelievers do any longer except to live full of the Holy Spirit and preach the gospel to them, for now God has supplied a remedy for their sinful condition through Christ and therefore they have a choice whereas in the OT there was no sacrifice yet made for them and neither was the truth known unto them either..
Then why are you posting on here?

So that those who claim to believe in the true God and Christ are made aware of all of the things that they are doing that God never instructed them to do so that at the judgment when they say "Lord, Lord, have we not done this and that in your name and he says depart from me I never knew you" they will know why, and that it was because they were not doing his will.

"For not everyone who says unto me Lord, Lord will inherit the Kingdom of my Father in heaven but only those who do his will (what he instructed them to do).
I'm still waiting for you to actually explain your point to posting your diatribes on this OP.

I just did, so that when you stand before God, you have no excuse because you were shown that you are wrong and are not doing God's will and he will play this back to you also, I really believe that, that is just how righteous and just he is.
So far the only thing I've seen in your posts is reminiscent of the Westboro Baptist group.

I'm not interested in engaging in such dialogue. So if you actually are the Westboro Baptist people, take it elsewhere.

I'm not having any problems with my initial post.

I'm quite ecstatic that Roe v Wade has been overturned. As are all the Jesus followers I'm acquainted with.

I'm not having any problems with what YHVH did in Israel.

Since you obviously have a problem with this, you should take your diatribes to a new OP and rant about it there.

I'm not sure why I have to engage your diatribes.
You're just acting like you own this forum.
Until I see Matt Slick's name in place of yours, you're not actually doing anything productive.

If that were true, then the same could be said for anyone who posts something contrary to what Matt Slick believes but let me remind you, Matt Slick was never inspired to write even one line of scripture and neither is he God either.
Can't help you here.
I see what I see, so if what I see isn't what you're saying, then you're going to have to do a better job explaining it.
LOL, I don't need any help and neither is it even important for me to convince you of anything but only to give you the truth so that on the day of judgment you will have no excuse and I have done that.

Nope, for the problem isn't in my explanation of it but with your being spiritually blind to what really is the will of God for his people and what isn't, for the will of God is what is revealed in the Bible and you have no scripture to support your involvement in the abortion issue, for there is none because it isn't God's will for his church to be involved in those types of things.

It is kind of like many who have ministries to feed the hungry of the world when the fact is, that Jesus only fed those who came to hear him teach of God's truth and even in the OT when God told Israel to feed the hungry among them, he was speaking of those in Israel who were hungry.

So, I have asked you over and over again for scriptures that would support your belief that what is legal or not in this country is your business and you haven't been able to supply even one and this should have proven to you that you don't have a leg to stand on with this but it hasn't because you are not really interested in what God says anyhow but only in your own idea of righteousness instead.

So let me remind you of the word of God, for he says "our righteousness is like filthy rags unto him".

So learn a lesson from King Saul, for God told him what to do very plainly and he had his own idea of what he thought was righteous instead and that is also why God rejected him as King over Israel.

Sounds like you're on the wrong OP then.
All I did was post an article stating that it was officially overturned.

I didn't express any opinion on the topic.

So, whatever rants you have, take it elsewhere. I'm not interested in engaging your diatribes.

You will be very soon however, for judgment is on its way for the apostate church.
Since you haven't given me any reason why I should concern myself with your views, I'd say that you have a problem.
Indeed and it is the phoniness of the apostasy within your churches.
Yeah, I think I'm done here.

Your attitudes and your beliefs are irrelevant to the simple premise of my post.

I posted an article and stated that it was officially overturned.
I have said all I need to anyhow and therefore there is no need in going around in circles anymore on this, for as Ezekiel 18 says and which you quoted from, each man will be responsible for his own sin and not the sins of their fathers or others.

Nevertheless it is good to warn the those of the wicked not to abort their babies if we are speaking unto them and they tell us that they are going to have an abortion, for when they volunteer the information, we then have a responsibility to tell them to truth and give them the gospel as their way out but we are not here to push law on them, but rather instead to show them the law within us by how we live.

Have a great weekend.
I am afraid that I cannot say the some for you, for I obey all of the scriptures and in 2 John, we are told not to bid those who have false teaching God speed or give them a blessing and that is why you will never see me do this with those who are teaching falsely.

Last edited:

SteveB

That is beside the point, for the point is, that God told Israel to slay men, women and children, it was God that instructed them to do this and the same God as exists today also.

The only difference, is that we are not suppose to be involved in what unbelievers do any longer except to live full of the Holy Spirit and preach the gospel to them, for now God has supplied a remedy for their sinful condition through Christ and therefore they have a choice whereas in the OT there was no sacrifice yet made for them and neither was the truth known unto them either..

So that those who claim to believe in the true God and Christ are made aware of all of the things that they are doing that God never instructed them to do so that at the judgment when they say "Lord, Lord, have we not done this and that in your name and he says depart from me I never knew you" they will know why, and that it was because they were not doing his will.

"For not everyone who says unto me Lord, Lord will inherit the Kingdom of my Father in heaven but only those who do his will (what he instructed them to do).

I just did, so that when you stand before God, you have no excuse because you were shown that you are wrong and are not doing God's will and he will play this back to you also, I really believe that, that is just how righteous and just he is.

If that were true, then the same could be said for anyone who posts something contrary to what Matt Slick believes but let me remind you, Matt Slick was never inspired to write even one line of scripture and neither is he God either.

LOL, I don't need any help and neither is it even important for me to convince you of anything but only to give you the truth so that on the day of judgment you will have no excuse and I have done that.

Nope, for the problem isn't in my explanation of it but with your being spiritually blind to what really is the will of God for his people and what isn't, for the will of God is what is revealed in the Bible and you have no scripture to support your involvement in the abortion issue, for there is none because it isn't God's will for his church to be involved in those types of things.

It is kind of like many who have ministries to feed the hungry of the world when the fact is, that Jesus only fed those who came to hear him teach of God's truth and even in the OT when God told Israel to feed the hungry among them, he was speaking of those in Israel who were hungry.

So, I have asked you over and over again for scriptures that would support your belief that what is legal or not in this country is your business and you haven't been able to supply even one and this should have proven to you that you don't have a leg to stand on with this but it hasn't because you are not really interested in what God says anyhow but only in your own idea of righteousness instead.

So let me remind you of the word of God, for he says "our righteousness is like filthy rags unto him".

So learn a lesson from King Saul, for God told him what to do very plainly and he had his own idea of what was he thought was righteous instead and that is also why God rejected him as King over Israel.

You will be very soon however, for judgment is on its way for the apostate church.

Indeed and it is the phoniness of the apostasy within your churches.

I have said all I need to anyhow and therefore there is no need in going around in circles anymore on this, for as Ezekiel 18 says and which you quoted from, each man will be responsible for his own sin and not the sins of their fathers or others.

Nevertheless it is good to warn the those of the wicked not to abort their babies if we are speaking unto them and they tell us that they are going to have an abortion, for when they volunteer the information, we then have a responsibility to tell them to truth and give them the gospel as their way out but we are not here to push law on them, but rather instead to show them the law within us by how we live.

I am afraid that I cannot say the some for you, for I obey all of the scriptures and in 2 John, we are told not to bid those who have false teaching God speed or give them a blessing and that is why you will never see me do this with those who are teaching falsely.
Well, Jesus did say that people would think they were doing God a service by berating his followers.

So, you keep telling yourself these things.

Yahweh will increase

Well, Jesus did say that people would think they were doing God a service by berating his followers.

So, you keep telling yourself these things.
LOL, isn't that what you are doing with me, berating me because I don't agree with your idea about what a believer is instructed by God to be involved with and what he isn't?

Let me tell you this, for I sat in many mainstream trinitarians churches during the Roe v Wad when it first began and I was told that if I didn't involve myself in it, I was being apathetic and I searched and searched the scriptures for some evidence where God instructed his people to be involved with issues like this and couldn't find any.

Yet I was being as you said berated because I had no conviction from the Holy Spirit that I should be involved in it and if you remember, there were people who were murdered by supposed believers for giving abortions, so do you think that was OK also?

The way I saw it and still do, is that when you preach law to unbelievers, all you do is cause sin to rise up within them and which makes them fight all the harder against you and this I believe is the reason why abortion was legalized in this country, because there are more wicked than believers and when they preached the law to the wicked, the wicked went to the polls in great numbers to vote for legal abortion.

This is where the churches would have done much better had they prayed earnestly and fervently about it and then left the rest up to God but because they took it upon themselves they ended up stirring up the wicked to go out and vote for legal abortion and therefore it became legal.

Read Romans 7, for Paul even tells us this in that chapter, that when the law came sin revived and that is what happens when you preach law to unbelievers and involve yourself in civil disobedience that God never instructed his church to be involved in.

That is what happens when the church decides what they are going to do with no scripture from God to support it.

SteveB

LOL, isn't that what you are doing with me, berating me because I don't agree with your idea about what a believer is instructed by God to be involved with and what he isn't?

Let me tell you this, for I sat in many mainstream trinitarians churches during the Roe v Wad when it first began and I was told that if I didn't involve myself in it, I was being apathetic and I searched and searched the scriptures for some evidence where God instructed his people to be involved with issues like this and couldn't find any.

Yet I was being as you said berated because I had no conviction from the Holy Spirit that I should be involved in it and if you remember, there were people who were murdered by supposed believers for giving abortions, so do you think that was OK also?

The way I saw it and still do, is that when you preach law to unbelievers, all you do is cause sin to rise up within them and which makes them fight all the harder against you and this I believe is the reason why abortion was legalized in this country, because there are more wicked than believers and when they preached the law to the wicked, the wicked went to the polls in great numbers to vote for legal abortion.

This is where the churches would have done much better had they prayed earnestly and fervently about it and then left the rest up to God but because they took it upon themselves they ended up stirring up the wicked to go out and vote for legal abortion and therefore it became legal.

Read Romans 7, for Paul even tells us this in that chapter, that when the law came sin revived and that is what happens when you preach law to unbelievers and involve yourself in civil disobedience that God never instructed his church to be involved in.

That is what happens when the church decides what they are going to do with no scripture from God to support it.
Actually, I keep telling you that you're having the wrong conversation on the wrong OP with someone who isn't actually interested in engaging you in any kind of dialogue. But you don't listen.

BMS

This assumes that people who kill with guns are conservatives. Have you got any source evidence
I have evidence that people who have abortions are all women.
I presented evidence that most people who catch and transmit monkeypox are homosexual.

Last edited by a moderator: