Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

Unbelievable ignorance about
what you profess to believe‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️??????

LET ME HELP you understand what you don’t understand about your own faith in evolution.

We’ll do some slow incremental remedial training sessions on evolution to help you understand it better

First of all,
A transitional form is NOT just another word for an unspecified organism nor is it a living “organism”‼️‼️??????
A translational form is basically the assumption of fossil evidence showing decent from earlier ancestral forms to later forms.

Even though I don’t accept such fraud as scientific, I’ll help educate ignorant people who do.

Anyway way, we’ll start with that simple fact and proceed from there in assisting you with understanding what you think you believe

This is really crazy having to explain every day evolutionary terminology to a person who claims to believe in evolution‼️‼️‼️‼️?????
Please decide whether you are talking about "transitional forms" or "translational forms" (and learn how to spell "descent" ) When abusing other posters for being ignorant, it improves one's credibility if one isn't behaving like a clown, as you are.

Ok, so you at least you confess to being kinda like an accomplice—I understand.

In the not too distant past, I spoke personally with a former abortion torture chamber owner and operator. She vigorously promoted abortion in an effort to assuage her guilt.

You should probably have a chat with her, seems you have something in common
Nothing to confess or be apologetic for. If you think that helping young people in my care have a better life is something to be ashamed of, then your moral compass is as skewed as your views on everything else.

Please decide whether you are talking about "transitional forms" or "translational forms" (and learn how to spell "descent" ) When abusing other posters for being ignorant, it improves one's credibility if one isn't behaving like a clown, as you are.
No, you address what is put to you and NOT what you think people should be asking

Nothing to confess or be apologetic for. If you think that helping young people in my care have a better life is something to be ashamed of, then your moral compass is as skewed as your views on everything else.
Matter of opinion, I think your views amount to child abuse and a breach of safeguarding

We are helping all people, but particularly young people, to understand the world we live in for what it is, rather than the imaginary one of woke they are being indoctrinated in

Thanks for the heads up. Spell check faux paus. I gave it to you so you might have at least one t

I also could have highlighted you silly mistakes but I obviously have factually reliable and more devastating information to share regarding your mythological believes in
I’m not surprised.

There are lots of serial killers and accomplices who commit heinous dismemberments and killings but who spare no remorse over these horrendous crimes they’ve committed, so, you’re not alone

Nevertheless, some people, like the woman I interviewed, emerge from their psychological induced psychotic denials to face reality.

Others just dig deeper.

Reactions: BMS
You’re right, but there’s a difference between you and me. I can admit mistakes.

Consider my errors a benevolence. I simply felt sorry for you. You had nothing to cite me for and I was having so much fun pointing out all your inexcusable mishaps and errors regarding your ignorance of evolution of which you process to believe, I simply decided to give you some easy errors to make you feel better. ???? Hope that helps????

Nevertheless, even the most educated of people writing books and documentaries make unintentional spelling errors, as do news paper and magazine editors. So, I’m in good company.

You, on the other hand, who can’t even explain your own beliefs without receiving assistance form the opposition, are desperate to grab on to just about any0’thing ??????

Thanks for the heads up. Spell check faux paus. I gave it to you so you might have at least one t

I also could have highlighted you silly mistakes but I obviously have factually reliable and more devastating information to share regarding your mythological believes in
You obviously believe this to be the case. Sadly, as in so many cases, you are mistaken.

I’m not surprised.

There are lots of serial killers and accomplices who commit heinous dismemberments and killings but who spare no remorse over these horrendous crimes they’ve committed, so, you’re not alone
I know. I have met some of them. They don't really have much in common, though many share with you an arrogant feeling that they define reality rather than merely accepting it.

Nevertheless, some people, like the woman I interviewed, emerge from their psychological induced psychotic denials to face reality.

Others just dig deeper.
I wonder, given your record to date, whether the woman you refer to was actually interviewing you. Probably not, since there is no actual sign of you emerging from psychological induced psychotic denials to face reality. If indeed that is your problem.

You’re right, but there’s a difference between you and me. I can admit mistakes.
There are a great many differences between you and me. For example, I have corrected your mistakes, while you have only claimed to have corrected mine, without actually identifying any. Another difference would be that when I apologise for a mistake, which I have done regularly, I do so with good grace.

Consider my errors a benevolence. I simply felt sorry for you. You had nothing to cite me for and I was having so much fun pointing out all your inexcusable mishaps and errors regarding your ignorance of evolution of which you process to believe, I simply decided to give you some easy errors to make you feel better. ???? Hope that helps????
Sure. You deliberately make yourself look foolish because you are sorry for me. As delusional an idea as believing that you know more about evolution than I do (or indeed than any normally educated adult knows.)

Nevertheless, even the most educated of people writing books and documentaries make unintentional spelling errors, as do news paper and magazine editors. So, I’m in good company.
Quite so. But then so do those whose lack of education is as evident as their preening self-confidence. Good company indeed.

You, on the other hand, who can’t even explain your own beliefs without receiving assistance form the opposition, are desperate to grab on to just about any0’thing ??????
As I haven't actually attempted to explain my beliefs on abortion or knowledge of evolution, and nor have you stated a single fact on this thread in support of anything at all, your "point" is just word salad. Complete with illiterate mistakes and crayon colours. Anyone would think that you were ten years old.

You obviously believe this to be the case. Sadly, as in so many cases, you are mistaken.

I know. I have met some of them. They don't really have much in common, though many share with you an arrogant feeling that they define reality rather than merely accepting it.

I wonder, given your record to date, whether the woman you refer to was actually interviewing you. Probably not, since there is no actual sign of you emerging from psychological induced psychotic denials to face reality. If indeed that is your problem.
Again, what do you mean by woman.

Your continual bottom line is the law so what was I supposed to think. Abortion is right because ________?
It is neither right nor wrong.

Having the option is right, because the alternative - women being forced by law to carry to term - is, IMO, wrong.

(I appeal to the law because it's the only sense where calling it murder would actually matter.
You define murder some other way, and call it murder? So what? What progress do you make in the debate?)

Having the option is right, because the alternative - women being forced by law to carry to term - is, IMO, wrong.

(I appeal to the law because it's the only sense where calling it murder would actually matter.
You define murder some other way, and call it murder? So what? What progress do you make in the debate?)
Why is it "right" to have the option? Got the stones to answer? I bet not

Having to carry the child to term is the right thing to do. It is taking responsibility for the consequences of unprotected sex. Instead of the alternative course of ending the life of the unborn child.

I appeal to the law because it's the only sense where calling it murder would actually matter.
Why wouldn't the fact that killing the unborn child is morally wrong matter? Why do you have to rely on a law?[/QUOTE]

You may as well complete your circle of ignorance.

Wasn’t it you who thought Darwin invented evolution?
AND Then, you didn’t know what a transitional form was until I induced you to look it up.

But even then, you thought a transitional form was merely an “organism” but you did not objectify its place of significance in the fossil record. As a devotee of evolution, you should be minimally aware of the fundamentals of what you believe.

Now you’re exhibiting what appears to be sociopathic behavior, perhaps not. But that’s not me saying, this would appear somewhat consistent with classic psychotic behavior. This type of behavior occurs when a person accuses others of doing things the person is guilty of. I am not guilty of what you’re falsely accusing me of.

Case in point, your last post may be what I’m talking about. You’re falsely accusing me of saying or doing what you have said or done in your posts. You seem to do this as if deflecting negative attention from yourself

Anyone can gleam evidence from what you have already posted here and re-exhibit them by copy and paste. Your posts more than adequately verify your established ignorance regarding what you believe about evolution but about abortion as well.
Would you like me to copy and paste them for you? Perhaps even you are unaware of what you sound like. Think of it this way, perhaps your posts will help you see yourself as others see you

Last edited:
You may as well complete your circle of ignorance.

Wasn’t it you who thought Darwin invented evolution?
AND Then, you didn’t know what a transitional form was until I induced you to look it up.

But even then, you thought a transitional form was merely an “organism” but couldn’t objectify its place of significance in the fossil record. As a devotee of evolution, you should be minimally aware of the fundamentals of what you believe.

Now you’re exhibiting what appears to be sociopathic behavior. Not me saying, this is classic psychotic behavior. This type of behavior occurs when a person accuses others of doing things the person is guilty of.

Case in point, your last post. You’re falsely accusing me of saying or doing what you have said or done in your posts. You seem to do this as if deflecting negative attention from yourself

Anyone can gleam evidence from your posts and re-exhibit them by copy and paste. Your posts more than adequately verify your established ignorance regarding what you believe about evolution but about abortion as well.
Would you like me to copy and paste them for you? Perhaps even you are unaware of what you sound like. Think of it this way, perhaps your posts will help you see yourself as others see you

What an inane comment
Pointing out others' errors is never inane.

Not only an inane comment but quite false as well.
Nope. It's true and obviously so.
Clearly a deliberate equivocation of terminology.
Exactly the kind of dishonest maneuvering used by Holocaust perpetrators as justification.
Inconceivable that people still think like that
Sorry if you don't like what words mean. Take it up with the dictionary. Don't blame me - I'm not the one being dishonest. That would be the people calling abortion 'murder'.

Back