Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

Nobody but yourself has tried to make this laughable claim - it's all on you, pal.

It's already been demonstrated to you that you are wrong. Huge numbers of English language words have different meanings, including contradictory meanings. Do I need to paste another list of such words?
Depends on your meaning of the words you are using.

Then consult a dictionary
I know what the dictionary says, I quoted and cited that to you. Its what you are saying that I dont know because words mean different things to you.

Of course there's a tactic. You go to it whenever you back yourself into a corner.
Of course there isnt a tactic. Its observable reality, which exists whether there was a tactic or not. What are you imagining as a tactic?

Anybody who knows the English language knows that they do.
Anyone who knows the English language knows the words for biological sex cant mean the opposite of what they are because someone imagines it. Get a grip

[quote I nowhere implied that they don't.[/quote] Apart from the dozens of pages of posters telling you so. What do you mean by nowhere?

I know what the dictionary says, I quoted and cited that to you. Its what you are saying that I dont know because words mean different things to you.
False, unsupported.
Of course there isnt a tactic. Its observable reality, which exists whether there was a tactic or not. What are you imagining as a tactic?
Not interested in your attempts to justify the tactic.
Anyone who knows the English language knows the words for biological sex cant mean the opposite of what they are because someone imagines it.
You are still wrong as a matter of English usage. Many words mean the opposite of what they mean. I provided you a list.

Get a grip
Not interested in personal remarks.

Apart from the dozens of pages of posters telling you so.
Telling me what?

What do you mean by nowhere?
Consult a dictionary.

False, unsupported.

Not interested in your attempts to justify the tactic.

You are still wrong as a matter of English usage. Many words mean the opposite of what they mean. I provided you a list.

Not interested in personal remarks.

Telling me what?

Consult a dictionary.
No such thing as gender identity.

Definition of gender identity
: a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female

That dictionary just keeps on proving you wrong.
Observable reality keeps proving the dictionary wrong.
What one can gave is dysphoria about the sex one is.

Besides you dont believe the definition.
If a man had a sense of being female that would be just a sense of it, it doesnt make him female. Agree?

Observable reality keeps proving the dictionary wrong.
What one can gave is dysphoria about the sex one is.

Besides you dont believe the definition.
If a man had a sense of being female that would be just a sense of it, it doesnt make him female. Agree?
Definition of gender identity
: a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female

That dictionary just keeps on proving you wrong.

Do you believe the definition?
If a man had an internal sense of being female that would be just a sense of it, it doesnt make him female. Agree?
Already answered, repeatedly. It would make that person's gender identity female, as the dictionary keeps telling you - and you keep ignoring.

Already answered, repeatedly. It would make that person's gender identity female, as the dictionary keeps telling you - and you keep ignoring.
Its the definition alright but a lie

A man cant have a sense of having XX chromosomes, or female reproductive organs, or menstruating and there isnt any scientific conensus that supports it.

Back