Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

BMS

Rofl. Now the dictionary definition is a lie. You just go right ahead, discarding whatever facts don't suit you.
You didnt address the reasoning and evidence, you just contradicted.
The reason you are wrong is the reasoning and evidence which you cant refute

Leatherneck0311

Do you believe the definition?
If a man had an internal sense of being female that would be just a sense of it, it doesnt make him female. Agree?
If a man has an internal sense of being a woman he is a homosexual making the choice to call himself a woman to justify his homosexuality.

Leatherneck0311

You assume that the "woman inside him" is attracted to men.
Thinking he is a woman does not change the FACT that he still has xy Chromosomes.
You assume that the "woman inside him" is attracted to men.
Thinking himself a woman does not change his chromosomes. The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes). It’s called basic biology.

Eightcrackers

Thinking he is a woman does not change the FACT that he still has xy Chromosomes.

Thinking himself a woman does not change his chromosomes. The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes). It’s called basic biology.
I'm not saying anything about whether or not he is a woman.
You assumed that woman = attracted to men.

What if he thinks he's a woman that's attracted to women?

Leatherneck0311

I'm not saying anything about whether or not he is a woman.
You assumed that woman = attracted to men.

What if he thinks he's a woman that's attracted to women?
If he thinks he is a woman the best course of action would be to seek professional help before he engages in a lifestyle that causes both physical and spiritual death.

Leatherneck0311

You knew I wouldn't believe you, and you had no intention of convincing me, so I wonder why you bothered this time.
Jesus thought you were worth enough to hang on a cross to die for your sins. I bothered because God loves you and you have believed the father of lies I. E. Satan , and if you don’t ever question the lies and find the truth you will spend eternity in torment , which doesn’t need to happen. Get out of your own way.

Eightcrackers

Jesus thought you were worth enough to hang on a cross to die for your sins.
Something else you know I don't believe, and had no intention of convincing me of.

You're good at this, you know...
I bothered because God loves you and you have believed the father of lies I. E. Satan
Another one!

This is some streak!
and if you don’t ever question the lies and find the truth you will spend eternity in torment , which doesn’t need to happen.
And one more to close out the day😊.