Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

Blah, blah, blah....
:rolleyes:

I never had kids, never wanted 'em.

I focus my life on caring for the environment. There are too many humans on this rock, destroying natural resources and greatly reducing the quality of life for future generations. Lessen the destruction by not reproducing, take care of who's already here.
So, your goal then is destroying the human race.

Whatever.... you'd rather destroy everything else, depriving future generations - but the they'll implode themselves and we'll be gone.
It's plainly stated in the bible that the people who destroy the world, and the human race are those who want nothing to do with God and Jesus.

You really should read the whole thing for the purpose of understanding and learning.

It's plainly stated in the bible that the people who destroy the world, and the human race are those who want nothing to do with God and Jesus.

You really should read the whole thing for the purpose of understanding and learning.
twaddle.

Ah...

Everyone EXCEPT for the children who are murdered.

Thank you for clarifying your ideas.

Ever notice that it's only those who are already alive who get to decide if the unborn get to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Why is that?

At what point do the unborn get to choose?
No children were murdered.

Why is that? Because in your own words, they are not yet fully alive. They get to choose when they are able to make an informed choice. Until that pot their mother gets to choose for them.

Why is that? Because in your own words, they are not yet fully alive. They get to choose when they are able to make an informed choice. Until that pot their mother gets to choose for them.
In reality murdered, by definition, especially where its illegal to abort.

So the mother can choose form them until they are able to make a choice themselves .
... except where they have already been killed. You still havent thought that through

Sounds like you're defining the unborn as not human.
Reminds me of what they thought about blacks (160 years ago), and Jews (80 years ago).
They weren't human, so it was acceptable to kill them.

Congratulations T!
You're among those elites, who have decided that anyone who doesn't fit your views on what a human being is can be removed from your civilization, so that those who are human can enjoy life, on their terms.

Why is that?
Why indeed!
Because in your own words, they are not yet fully alive.
On YOUR terms. On the terms of those who view them as an inconvenience to their own desires.

They get to choose when they are able to make an informed choice. Until that pot their mother gets to choose for them.
Mothers aren't the only ones who are making the choice.

Murderers make choices each time they commit murder.

Thieves make choices each time they steal.

Adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals make choices each time they act on their desires.

Each and every single person who chooses to sin, commits sin, and it destroys their humanity one sin at a time. Adding wrath to their condemnation.

Me, you, Billy Graham, Mother Teresa, and everyone else on earth.

This is exactly why Jesus came.

To pay the penalty for the sin each of us commit.

Don't think for a single heartbeat that you will escape the consequences for your own sin and choices.

Jesus thought you were worth enough to die for.

Sounds like you're defining the unborn as not human.
Reminds me of what they thought about blacks (160 years ago), and Jews (80 years ago).
They weren't human, so it was acceptable to kill them.

Congratulations T!
You're among those elites, who have decided that anyone who doesn't fit your views on what a human being is can be removed from your civilization, so that those who are human can enjoy life, on their terms.
You are amongst those faux mind readers, who ignore what posters actually write, invent motives, dream up thoughts and paint pictures of strawmen. What you think I think, is wrong, as anyone with any discernment who read what I have written, would know.
Mothers aren't the only ones who are making the choice.

Murderers make choices each time they commit murder.

Thieves make choices each time they steal.

Adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals make choices each time they act on their desires.
Benefactors make choices every time they give to charity. Musicians make a choice every time that they play a tune. Heterosexuals make a choice every time they have anal sex. Making choices is part of being a person. The nature of choices is that they are not always good ones. Sometimes there are no good ones, just some that are worse than others.

Each and every single person who chooses to sin, commits sin, and it destroys their humanity one sin at a time. Adding wrath to their condemnation

Me, you, Billy Graham, Mother Teresa, and everyone else on earth.

This is exactly why Jesus came.

To pay the penalty for the sin each of us commit.

Don't think for a single heartbeat that you will escape the consequences for your own sin and choices.

Jesus thought you were worth enough to die for.
Each and every time you, or anyone else mentions sin, it still doesn't exist. What you believe that Jesus did, concerns me not at all. In any sense.

I don't think for a single heart beat that I will escape the consequences of sin because I don't think for a single heart beat that sin exists.

You are amongst those faux mind readers, who ignore what posters actually write, invent motives, dream up thoughts and paint pictures of strawmen. What you think I think, is wrong, as anyone with any discernment who read what I have written, would know.
No need for mind reading.
Your views and values were clearly stated by you. I just repeated back to you my observations.
Are have you become the thought police, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is misrepresenting your ideas?

Benefactors make choices every time they give to charity. Musicians make a choice every time that they play a tune. Heterosexuals make a choice every time they have anal sex. Making choices is part of being a person. The nature of choices is that they are not always good ones. Sometimes there are no good ones, just some that are worse than others.
Indeed. Just like you made a choice to accuse me of misrepresenting your plainly stated words, that you wrote, all by yourself.

Each and every time you, or anyone else mentions sin, it still doesn't exist.
Yeah, it's a good thing that you're not actually the final arbiter of reality.
We'd be stuck in this hellhole forever and expected to be grateful for it!
What you believe that Jesus did, concerns me not at all. In any sense.
Then you'll receive exactly what you want.

I don't think for a single heart beat that I will escape the consequences of sin because I don't think for a single heart beat that sin exists.
Fools despise wisdom and understanding, and lack knowledge.

So, no surprise there.

Reactions: BMS
No need for mind reading.
Your views and values were clearly stated by you. I just repeated back to you my observations.
Are have you become the thought police, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is misrepresenting your ideas?
No, it's just the people who claim to know what I think and get it wrong that are misrepresenting my Ideas.

Yeah, it's a good thing that you're not actually the final arbiter of reality.
We'd be stuck in this hellhole forever and expected to be grateful for it!
. There's no final arbiter of reality. Reality is just is what it is. It doesn't need a final arbiter.

Interesting, and telling, that you think the world we live in, the reality, is a "hell hole". Perhaps it's a good thing that you're not actually the final arbiter of reality.
Fools despise wisdom and understanding, and lack knowledge.
Your self knowledge takes strange forms sometimes.

No, it's just the people who claim to know what I think and get it wrong that are misrepresenting my Ideas.

. There's no final arbiter of reality. Reality is just is what it is. It doesn't need a final arbiter.

Interesting, and telling, that you think the world we live in, the reality, is a "hell hole". Perhaps it's a good thing that you're not actually the final arbiter of reality.

God turned you over to a delusion.

That means you can't see how deluded you are.

Waffle. You cant recognise reality.

By avoiding the consequences of your own actions???? And committing murder to cover????

DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!!
By dealing with the consequences of one's own actions, and fate. By adopting a legal course of action, that only ignorant fools call murder.

You are being ridiculous.

God turned you over to a delusion.

That means you can't see how deluded you are.
Is this your all-loving, caring, kindly God you are talking about? Don't assume that God is made in your image. In the utterly remote possibility that your God exists at all, He is not a liar or deceiver. He doesn't attempt to delude people. He doesn't claim to be what he is not.

By dealing with the consequences of one's own actions, and fate. By adopting a legal course of action, that only ignorant fools call murder.

You are being ridiculous.
No thats just denial.
And the reasoning behind it being murder has been laid out.

Is this your all-loving, caring, kindly God you are talking about? Don't assume that God is made in your image. In the utterly remote possibility that your God exists at all, He is not a liar or deceiver. He doesn't attempt to delude people. He doesn't claim to be what he is not.
According to whom? According to God's testimony God is not a liar or a deceiver, nor delude people. He doesnt claim to be who He is not. But God's image is found in a man and a woman.

Back