Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

Seeing as you have me on ignore, on a debating forum, then tough luck mate.
The fact is you said its not murder because its legal and continually ignored the fact it is illegal in some countries. You could have said it doesnt fit the definition WHERE it is legal.
The fact that you have also said the offspring is not a person, but the definition we discussed does not say person, its says
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
You had previously admitted the unborn offspring is a human being.

You are tap dancing around your own imagination

And you are being dishonest about what I have and had not said. Lying is contrary to forum rules. It also doesn't help your case if you rely on lies to promote it. Please accept the fact that what you implied I said was wrong, and say so. Mistaken falsehood is one thing. Continuing to state falsehoods after being corrected is lying. We are not talking about opinion here, but verifiable fact. Don't repeat falsehoods.

And you are being dishonest about what I have and had not said. Lying is contrary to forum rules. It also doesn't help your case if you rely on lies to promote it. Please accept the fact that what you implied I said was wrong, and say so. Mistaken falsehood is one thing. Continuing to state falsehoods after being corrected is lying. We are not talking about opinion here, but verifiable fact. Don't repeat falsehoods.
You can address what I said, but otherwise I am not interested in your imagination

Has nothing to do with anybody's conscience, guilty or otherwise. It has to do with the meaning of English language words.
Oh no, you’re quite taken by your own misapprehensions.

Here, let me help.

The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being is not determined simply by one’s equivocal misappropriation of language or by one’s prevailing ignorance there of

Pray tell‼️ What’s the matter now⁉️

All you do is whine, complain and belly ache.

Why don’t you just strait up make a clear cut case and stop asserting your own misapprehensions.

If you need help applying all that then just ask and I’ll help you with the transition

Oh no, you’re quite taken by your own misapprehensions.

Here, let me help.

The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being is not determined simply by one’s equivocal misappropriation of language or by one’s prevailing ignorance there of
And is also completely irrelevant to the debate on abortion.

Pray tell‼️ What’s the matter now⁉️

All you do is whine, complain and belly ache.

Why don’t you just strait up make a clear cut case and stop asserting your own misapprehensions.

If you need help applying all that then just ask and I’ll help you with the transition
The post was not to you. If you cannot follow, the discussion, tough. You are not included in it. I don't need to explain anything about it to you.

Oh I know! You just wan ‘em to be irrelevant.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just wish away all our anxieties——
If you seriously believe that legal abortion involves "The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being." Then you are certifiably crazy. On the other hand, if you are using irrelevant emotional garbage such as "The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being" as hyperbole to bolster a failed argument, (which is what I suspect) then you are dishonest.

If you seriously believe that legal abortion involves "The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being." Then you are certifiably crazy. On the other hand, if you are using irrelevant emotional garbage such as "The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being" as hyperbole to bolster a failed argument, (which is what I suspect) then you are dishonest.
Oh come now my dear Temujin, here I thought you were about to emerge from you evolution spun cocoon.

maybe this will help

Temujin, you like empirical evidence don’t you?? Maybe not, but That’s what science is, my dear “empire founder”‼️‼️Well, I have some empirical evidence for ya. Check out The Silent Scream video and see what abortion looks like and does to innocent people.

Note to self: he really won’t look. he’s too scared. Guess I better delete my inner sentiments about that—don’t wanna discourage the poor guy——whoops I accidentally pressed post reply—-oh no‼️

Oh come now my dear Temujin, here I thought you were about to emerge from you evolution spun cocoon.

maybe this will help

Temujin, you like empirical evidence don’t you?? Maybe not, but That’s what science is, my dear “empire founder”‼️‼️Well, I have some empirical evidence for ya. Check out The Silent Scream video and see what abortion looks like and does to innocent people.

Note to self: he really won’t look. he’s too scared. Guess I better delete my inner sentiments about that—don’t wanna discourage the poor guy——whoops I accidentally pressed post reply—-oh no‼️
If you think that the out-dated flawed propaganda of the Silent Scream is "empirical evidence", then you are certifiably crazy. If you are using it as hyperbole to bolster a failed argument, (which is what I suspect) then you are dishonest.

If you think that the out-dated flawed propaganda of the Silent Scream is "empirical evidence", then you are certifiably crazy. If you are using it as hyperbole to bolster a failed argument, (which is what I suspect) then you are dishonest.
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT‼️‼️‼️‼️

ok, I’ll calm down

JUST WHAT I THOUGHT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

My dear Temujin, (the wanna be empire builder), that’s what evolution does to a person. It closes a person’s mind.

I know you’re pretending not to listen

That’s because belief in the myth of evolution requires one to step inside a sealed and secure 6 sided enclosure that is totally free of dangerous unsettling facts.

Dearest Temujin, please come out

If you seriously believe that legal abortion involves "The sadistic torture and dismemberment of a living human being." Then you are certifiably crazy.
You have seen the graphic detail of an abortion, no-one in their right mind can deny the human being is dismembered.

your posts are getting more and more extremist in their baseless denial and bluster

You have seen the graphic detail of an abortion, no-one in their right mind can deny the human being is dismembered.

your posts are getting more and more extremist in their baseless denial and bluster
“Getting more...” ⁉️⁉️⁉️ He can’t get any worse 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤩‼️‼️‼️‼️

Your inability to understand what is being written does not make it nonsense.
He does understand. Has his response helped you, its clear to many of us so maybe I can also help if you are able to explain what the issue is

In fact I see kiwimacnz is online, lets see if we get another one liner commenting on the commentary

Back