Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

Rofl. Now the dictionary definition is a lie. You just go right ahead, discarding whatever facts don't suit you.
You didnt address the reasoning and evidence, you just contradicted.
The reason you are wrong is the reasoning and evidence which you cant refute

Do you believe the definition?
If a man had an internal sense of being female that would be just a sense of it, it doesnt make him female. Agree?
If a man has an internal sense of being a woman he is a homosexual making the choice to call himself a woman to justify his homosexuality.

You assume that the "woman inside him" is attracted to men.
Thinking he is a woman does not change the FACT that he still has xy Chromosomes.
You assume that the "woman inside him" is attracted to men.
Thinking himself a woman does not change his chromosomes. The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes). It’s called basic biology.

Thinking he is a woman does not change the FACT that he still has xy Chromosomes.

Thinking himself a woman does not change his chromosomes. The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes). It’s called basic biology.
I'm not saying anything about whether or not he is a woman.
You assumed that woman = attracted to men.

What if he thinks he's a woman that's attracted to women?

I'm not saying anything about whether or not he is a woman.
You assumed that woman = attracted to men.

What if he thinks he's a woman that's attracted to women?
If he thinks he is a woman the best course of action would be to seek professional help before he engages in a lifestyle that causes both physical and spiritual death.

You knew I wouldn't believe you, and you had no intention of convincing me, so I wonder why you bothered this time.
Jesus thought you were worth enough to hang on a cross to die for your sins. I bothered because God loves you and you have believed the father of lies I. E. Satan , and if you don’t ever question the lies and find the truth you will spend eternity in torment , which doesn’t need to happen. Get out of your own way.

Jesus thought you were worth enough to hang on a cross to die for your sins.
Something else you know I don't believe, and had no intention of convincing me of.

You're good at this, you know...
I bothered because God loves you and you have believed the father of lies I. E. Satan
Another one!

This is some streak!
and if you don’t ever question the lies and find the truth you will spend eternity in torment , which doesn’t need to happen.
And one more to close out the day😊.

Otherwise it's forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care.
Ah...

Everyone EXCEPT for the children who are murdered.

Thank you for clarifying your ideas.

Ever notice that it's only those who are already alive who get to decide if the unborn get to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Why is that?

At what point do the unborn get to choose?

Ah...

Everyone EXCEPT for the children who are murdered.

Thank you for clarifying your ideas.

Ever notice that it's only those who are already alive who get to decide if the unborn get to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Why is that?

At what point do the unborn get to choose?
Do you ever really understand your screwy responses and the ridicule you self-generate?

Do you ever really understand your screwy responses and the ridicule you self-generate?
I'm curious if there was a point when you grasp the stupidity of murdering unborn children, who are the future of the human race, and then claiming that it's actually good for the human race.

I have another question for you.

Are you among the people who want to reduce the population of planet earth and think having fewer people is better?

If you're so fired up about reducing the population of planet earth, then why not start with yourself?

This would actually demonstrate that you take your own beliefs seriously.

So.... to directly answer your question, yes. I'm acutely aware that people like you are dense enough to actually believe that what you say is true.

Am I concerned that you enjoy using it to mock me?

Nope.
They mocked Jesus too. They even killed him because he spoke unpopular truth. They mocked the prophets, and Jesus followers too. Many were killed, thrown into prison, and excluded from popular society.

"According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day."

So, in the last 3 years, 120,000,000 to 150,000,000 babies have been slaughtered.
Please explain to me why this is good for the world.

Scientists, engineers, doctors, chefs, contractors, researchers, police officers, etc..... have been slaughtered before they were given a choice.

People who had the cure for cancer, diabetes, low/no-emission vehicles, solar/wind power designers.
Slaughtered like dogs.

So.... yeah.... good for humanity alright.

It's no wonder that Jesus said,

Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would survive.

Your "great for humanity" is a rush towards self-annihilation.

Blah, blah, blah....
:rolleyes:

I never had kids, never wanted 'em.

I focus my life on caring for the environment. There are too many humans on this rock, destroying natural resources and greatly reducing the quality of life for future generations. Lessen the destruction by not reproducing, take care of who's already here.

Back