Roman Catholic Masons?

RayneBeau

Between 1965 -1975, scores of Vatican officials, including cardinals, Roman hierarchs, and prominent bishops and archbishops, would become members of Masonic Lodges - many with ties to P-2. It shouldn't be too hard to believe that the supreme pontiffs (Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul II and Benedict XVI) were blissfully unaware that so many of the church's dignitaries were practicing Freemasons. Are any Roman Catholics on this forum mind-boggled that the pontiffs elevated these clerics to loftier dignitaries upon learning of their membership in P-2 and other Masonic lodges?

jonathan_hili

Between 1965 -1975, scores of Vatican officials, including cardinals, Roman hierarchs, and prominent bishops and archbishops, would become members of Masonic Lodges - many with ties to P-2. It shouldn't be too hard to believe that the supreme pontiffs (Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul II and Benedict XVI) were blissfully unaware that so many of the church's dignitaries were practicing Freemasons. Are any Roman Catholics on this forum mind-boggled that the pontiffs elevated these clerics to loftier dignitaries upon learning of their membership in P-2 and other Masonic lodges?
Can you please cite evidence of this?

RayneBeau

Sure I can provide evidence of the info in the OP, but why should I since it's a given that your comeback will be along the same lines as previous others, using the same lame Roman Catholic stall and avoidance tactics by making untruthful whines such as:
"You haven't provided any trustworthy evidence to support your claim. I did ask a couple of times for evidence about the claim" and "all I was given was a reference to a book by two sedevacantists". :rolleyes:

Paul Williams, Operation Gladio; The Unholy Alliance Between the Vatican, the CIA, and the Mafia (Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books 2015) pp. 281-282.

jonathan_hili

Sure I can provide evidence of the info in the OP, but why should I since it's a given that your comeback will be along the same lines as previous others, using the same lame Roman Catholic stall and avoidance tactics by making untruthful whines such as:
"You haven't provided any trustworthy evidence to support your claim. I did ask a couple of times for evidence about the claim" and "all I was given was a reference to a book by two sedevacantists". :rolleyes:

Paul Williams, Operation Gladio; The Unholy Alliance Between the Vatican, the CIA, and the Mafia (Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books 2015) pp. 281-282.
Well, if you provide reliable historical sources then that bolsters the claim. So, I'll have a look at this book.

jonathan_hili

Can you list what he says on pp. 281-282 as Google Books doesn't have those pages?

RayneBeau

Can you list what he says on pp. 281-282 as Google Books doesn't have those pages?
If you are so interested in increasing your knowledge on this subject you might want to contact the author himself - try inviting him to this forum so you can pummel him with questions, or why not simplify matters and contact Google Books and ask them for a print out of the pages given. :rolleyes:

jonathan_hili

If you are so interested in increasing your knowledge on this subject you might want to contact the author himself - try inviting him to this forum so you can pummel him with questions, or why not simplify matters and contact Google Books and ask them for a print out of the pages given. :rolleyes:
Okay, are you saying you don't know who these cardinals, etc. are? I'd like to take the claims seriously but I'd want to research into the lives of these individuals to see how credible the claims are.

Septextura

Freemasonry is an offshoot of Rome's military orders. They had problems functioning otherwise. They were continually expelled and banned from countries where they imposed papal authority through subversions, assassinations, bribes, revolutions and other types of meddling. Freemasonry puts the enemy (protestants, jews, muslims, communist, etc.) under the papal umbrella and servitude, in most cases without them even being aware of it. When they learn too much it's already too late. Their most abhorrent secrets are known to the brotherhood and they can't escape its dominion.

Don't fall for the Jewish secret control of Freemasonry and post Vatican II Rome spiel. It's just a pacifier for the trads to keep them on the sedevacante leash. Zionists are mere court Jews (Hofjude, Hoffaktor), even the richest ones.

Architecture tells a tale, truth hidden in plain sight. Look at the White House dome, then look at the St. Peter's Basilica. The obelisk in DC and the one in the Vatican. The US Pentagon and the Jesuit Pentagon. Rome is the 4th and final kingdom of this world until our Lord returns.

Last edited:

RayneBeau

Thank you for your very wise and knowledgeable information on Freemasonry within the Roman Catholic Church.

It was the current Roman Catholic Pope Francis, who spoke to reporters for 80 minutes and confirmed the presence of a Masonic mafia within the Vatican. "Masonic lobbies," Francis said, "this is the most serious problem for me." Before Pope Francis made this public disclosure, the mainstream press had refused to grant credibility to reports that the Roman Curia had become infested with a nest of Freemasons who were intent upon undermining the traditional dogmas and doctrines of the faith.

Septextura

Thank you for your very wise and knowledgeable information on Freemasonry within the Roman Catholic Church.

It was the current Roman Catholic Pope Francis, who spoke to reporters for 80 minutes and confirmed the presence of a Masonic mafia within the Vatican. "Masonic lobbies," Francis said, "this is the most serious problem for me." Before Pope Francis made this public disclosure, the mainstream press had refused to grant credibility to reports that the Roman Curia had become infested with a nest of Freemasons who were intent upon undermining the traditional dogmas and doctrines of the faith.

It's all controlled, all sides. Example:

VATICAN CITY — Strolling through St. Peter’s Square, the heart of the Roman Catholic Church, Steve Bannon surveyed the enemy camp.
The populist political consultant has a new target in his crusade against “globalism” — Pope Francis.

Wikipedia:
Bannon graduated from Benedictine College Preparatory, a private, Catholic, military high school in Richmond, Virginia.

We Build the Wall is an organization soliciting donations to build private sections of the wall along the Mexico–U.S. border.
Its advisory board includes politicians and activists with a hard-line stance on illegal immigration, including former secretary of state of Kansas Kris Kobach; former congressman Tom Tancredo; Blackwater USA founder Erik Prince; former Milwaukee sheriff David Clarke; and former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon, who is chairman of the board.

I'm a practicing Roman Catholic, but you don't have to be Catholic, you don't have to be a Christian to work for Blackwater. - Erik Prince

Blackwater hired by Obama/Biden/Soros/Clinton/Nuland/etc. conducted the coup in Ukraine. Now they pretend to be patriots fighting the globalists. Gives me a good chuckle.

This is why I don't put my faith in men, but the true King, Christ alone.

RayneBeau

It's all controlled, all sides. Example:

Wikipedia:

Blackwater hired by Obama/Biden/Soros/Clinton/Nuland/etc. conducted the coup in Ukraine. Now they pretend to be patriots fighting the globalists. Gives me a good chuckle.

This is why I don't put my faith in men, but the true King, Christ alone.
Very interesting. Thanks :)

jonathan_hili

Freemasonry is an offshoot of Rome's military orders. They had problems functioning otherwise. They were continually expelled and banned from countries where they imposed papal authority through subversions, assassinations, bribes, revolutions and other types of meddling. Freemasonry puts the enemy (protestants, jews, muslims, communist, etc.) under the papal umbrella and servitude, in most cases without them even being aware of it. When they learn too much it's already too late. Their most abhorrent secrets are known to the brotherhood and they can't escape its dominion.
Evidence please? I've read a little of the history of freemasonry and I've never read such a claim.

RayneBeau

Okay, are you saying you don't know who these cardinals, etc. are? I'd like to take the claims seriously but I'd want to research into the lives of these individuals to see how credible the claims are.
No, I am not saying that at all - those are your words - don't you recognize them? Obviously these Roman Catholic "cardinals" did not wish to be named. But what their names are is totally unimportant anyway. I could care less whether you take the claims seriously or not - it is not a concern of mine in the slightest. Believe what you want, the summer will still have it's flies.