Roman Catholicism: Full Blown Docetic Gnosticism

Our Lord's God

Catholics teach that the body of Christ which they eat only has the "appearance" of bread. As such, the bread is not bread, it is only an illusion of bread, the "appearance" of bread but it is not actually bread. As such, the only thing which is visible is what appears to be bread (Atristotelian"accidents"). But it is really something else - the body of Christ in terms of substance - and you are to believe this even though your eyes and your mouth and your allergic reactions tell you otherwise.

Such were the ways of the Docetic antichrists which John the Apostle wrote about in his first letter and which he is refuting in his Gospel.

Irenaeus tells us that the Cerinthian Gnostics, the same which John writes about, believed that Jesus was one but "the Christ" was another. For them, Jesus the visible man was not the Christ. The Christ was someone else, an invisible divine spiritual being who descended from heaven upon the man Jesus at the baptism at the Jordan. So it only appeared (Gnostic docetism) that Jesus was the Christ because the invisible spiritual being, Christ, had descended upon the visible man of flesh, Jesus. But it was all an illusion. Hence they were called Docetae. So they believed Jesus was not the Christ and it only "appeared" that he was the Christ but Christ was actually someone else.

Such are the ways of antichrist illusionists and their smoke and mirrors magic shows.

That man of flesh named Jesus was indeed the Christ of God. There were no antichrist docetic illusions.

And those who belong to him are indeed the TRUE BODY of Christ, HIS body, the tabernacle where the Spirit of God dwells. There are no antichrist docetic illusions.

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also the Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body.... 1 Corinthians 12:12-13

Jesus: "This is my body."

YOU ARE the body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:27

Why? How?

Answer:

Since there is one bread, WE who are many are one body for WE all partake of the one bread.
1 Corinthians 10:17

True believers all together ARE the one body of Christ because we eat of the one bread. That bread becomes us and we become it because we eat it. It becomes our body and our body becomes that bread.

True believers ARE the true body of Christ and they are HIS body because they have HIS Spirit and they are only ONE body because they share the ONE bread.

We who have the Spirit of Christ are the true body of Christ, one body because we eat of the one and same bread which unites us all together as one, living stones fitted together into one Temple of God.

No illusions. No antichrist smoke and mirrors magic show.

Last edited:
... But it is really something else - the body of Christ in terms of substance - and you are to believe this even though your eyes and your mouth and your allergic reactions tell you otherwise....
Speaking of 'allergic'; eucharist wafers cannot be gluten-free. I wonder how many Catholics have adverse effects to gluten Jesus?

“Hosts that are completely gluten-free are invalid matter for the celebration of the Eucharist. ...” (A. 1-2).

Catholics teach that the body of Christ which they eat only has the "appearance" of bread. As such, the bread is not bread, it is only an illusion of bread, the "appearance" of bread but it is not actually bread. As such, the only thing which is visible is what appears to be bread (Atristotelian"accidents"). But it is really something else - the body of Christ in terms of substance - and you are to believe this even though your eyes and your mouth and your allergic reactions tell you otherwise.

Such were the ways of the Docetic antichrists which John the Apostle wrote about in his first letter and which he is refuting in his Gospel.

Irenaeus tells us that the Cerinthian Gnostics, the same which John writes about, believed that Jesus was one but "the Christ" was another. For them, Jesus the visible man was not the Christ. The Christ was someone else, an invisible divine spiritual being who descended from heaven upon the man Jesus at the baptism at the Jordan. So it only appeared (Gnostic docetism) that Jesus was the Christ because the invisible spiritual being, Christ, had descended upon the visible man of flesh, Jesus. But it was all an illusion. Hence they were called Docetae. So they believed Jesus was not the Christ and it only "appeared" that he was the Christ but Christ was actually someone else.

Such are the ways of antichrist illusionists and their smoke and mirrors magic shows.

That man of flesh named Jesus was indeed the Christ of God. There were no antichrist docetic illusions.

And those who belong to him are indeed the TRUE BODY of Christ, HIS body, the tabernacle where the Spirit of God dwells. There are no antichrist docetic illusions.

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also the Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body.... 1 Corinthians 12:12-13

Why? How?

Answer:

Since there is one bread, WE who are many are one body for WE all partake of the one bread.

True believers all together ARE the one body of Christ because we eat of the one bread. That bread becomes us and we become it because we eat it. It becomes our body and our body becomes that bread.

True believers ARE the true body of Christ and they are HIS body because they have HIS Spirit and they are only ONE body because they share the ONE bread.

We who have the Spirit of Christ are the true body of Christ, one body because we eat of the one and same bread which unites us all together as one, living stones fitted together into one Temple of God.

There is a problem with RC logic on this topic. I mean whenever there is a literal change in scripture there is evidence of said change:

1. The Nile turns to blood. Fish died, it smelt
2. Water into wine. The taste was no longer of water but excellent wine.

There is no evidence of bread and wine becoming flesh and blood.

There is a problem with RC logic on this topic. I mean whenever there is a literal change in scripture there is evidence of said change:

1. The Nile turns to blood. Fish died, it smelt
2. Water into wine. The taste was no longer of water but excellent wine.

There is no evidence of bread and wine becoming flesh and blood.
Because it is a matter of faith. One must have faith to believe.

Because it is a matter of faith. One must have faith to believe.

Good grief man. In the Bible, faith is the noun form of the verb "to believe."

And God's expects us to have faith in illusions. Well that'll make all the false prophets in the world pretty happy won't it? Sure makes their fake jobs a lot easier when people are willing to buy that line.

And having faith that God is disguised as a banana won't make it so will it?

Last edited:

Why? How?

Answer:

The one bread is the Eucharist. And you don't partake in it.

Speaking of 'allergic'; eucharist wafers cannot be gluten-free. I wonder how many Catholics have adverse effects to gluten Jesus?

“Hosts that are completely gluten-free are invalid matter for the celebration of the Eucharist. ...” (A. 1-2).
They can't? They can be in my church. One of our bishops (district president) could not have gluten, so he had to get wafers made out of rice.

They can't? They can be in my church. One of our bishops (district president) could not have gluten, so he had to get wafers made out of rice.
Then your bishop is in grave disobedience; same source:
"Vatican Radio) At the request of Pope Francis, the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments is writing to Diocesan Bishops to remind them that it falls to them above all to duly provide for all that is required for the celebration of the Lord’s Supper. "

"... It follows therefore that bread made from another substance, even if it is grain, or if it is mixed with another substance different from wheat to such an extent that it would not commonly be considered wheat bread, does not constitute valid matter for confecting the Sacrifice and the Eucharistic Sacrament. It is a grave abuse to introduce other substances, such as fruit or sugar or honey, into the bread for confecting the Eucharist. Hosts should obviously be made by those who are not only distinguished by their integrity, but also skilled in making them and furnished with suitable tools” (n. 48)."

It is sad that you think evil men can call God down into a wafer.
It is sad that you starve yourself of the Eucharist, the bread of life. It is also sad that you attack those who would give you this bread.
You need to reread the parable of the unmerciful servant.

It is sad that you starve yourself of the Eucharist, the bread of life. It is also sad that you attack those who would give you this bread.
You need to reread the parable of the unmerciful servant.
I am not starved of Jesus at all. He is with me where ever I go. It is sad that you have starved yourself of His real presence preferring a false bit of bread. I am not attacking anyone, just the false belief that you can eat God. That is extremely sad and it is pagan. I don't want your false bread, I had it for centuries.

It is sad you attack those who are revealing the truth about your false beliefs and are starving yourself of the truth. It is you who needs to reread the parable of the unmerciful servant. I have mercy in abundance and I yet to see that in the posts of most RCs on here. Most RCs who post on here have the arrognance of the RCs I met at school and in our parish church. Arrognance shows no mercy or empathy. It is clearly what is lacking in your leaders, they showed no mercy or empathy or compassion to the RCC victims.

Back