Roman Catholicism: Full Blown Docetic Gnosticism

I am not starved of Jesus at all. He is with me where ever I go. It is sad that you have starved yourself of His real presence preferring a false bit of bread. I am not attacking anyone, just the false belief that you can eat God. That is extremely sad and it is pagan. I don't want your false bread, I had it for centuries.

It is sad you attack those who are revealing the truth about your false beliefs and are starving yourself of the truth. It is you who needs to reread the parable of the unmerciful servant. I have mercy in abundance and I yet to see that in the posts of most RCs on here. Most RCs who post on here have the arrognance of the RCs I met at school and in our parish church. Arrognance shows no mercy or empathy. It is clearly what is lacking in your leaders, they showed no mercy or empathy or compassion to the RCC victims.
It is sad that you actually believe this and doubt the Church that Jesus established for you to make you holy.

It is sad that you actually believe this and doubt the Church that Jesus established for you to make you holy.
I don't doubt the church Jesus established because your institution is not it and it is so far from holy it has its feet in the gates of hell, they are opened wide to recieve it.
I know this because of all the scriptural tests your institution fails, the only one it passes is the bad tree one. Your leaders fail the leadership requirements but they do romp it in for the false wolves and false teachers requirements.

Your institution does not even look like the real church, for a start it is not spotless.

So far the RCs on here have proved they are not holy, so it is failing you guys. I mean RCs talk about loving their neighbours and we see that is far from the truth in their posts. Most RCs like to belittle their neighbours by saying things like: - calling us heretics, making out we are not like them because they are humble etc, they bear false witness like saying we are attacking them, when all we do is post the true facts about their institution and its far from spotless deeds throughout the centuries and its false doctrines, I particularly enjoy the put downs like that went over your head, which is blatantly false, the pride in their institution, their pope and their degrees as if they are the only ones who have degrees. Degrees are not hard to get and those who get them are blessed because that means they got the education opportunities that others don't get. In my state our national tests, shows the only children who really fell behind were those from the lower socio economic areas. That means the kids with better educated parents, who understand the system are advantage. God made us equal, the world makes some more equal than others.

So it is RCs who need to join the real church that Jesus established, they need to follow Him and not their evil leaders.

Jesus wasn't in the RCC and still isn't and I grew up in it for years. Jesus isn't in denominations. He is found in real believers those who are changed by Him. They don't fight the scriptures, they don't ignore scriptures especially 1 Cor 5:11 which your leaders did, they expose sin, they do not falsely accuse others of hating for a start.

To be honest I can really feel God's presence in the shuls and they are not saved yet than I can in an RC building.

Jesus finding me is the greatest thing that has happened in my life, He is there every step with me no matter what is going on. I wish the little girl knew Him when she was young but He has me in His arms. His Spirit leads and guides me and I have evidence of this because he tells me to do things and I am answering a person prayer when I do. I wasn't saved by listening to men, or going to a church. One year my mother asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a bible. I read it cover to cover, it is amazing you only need a mustard seed of faith and Jesus can use it. I also saw that those false RC doctrines are not in scripture.

What is sad is that Catholics have bought into this lie for centuries. Jesus did NOT establish the ROMAN Catholic church. It took hundreds of years for the church to become the bloated behemoth it is today, riddled with unbiblical doctrines and practices. Jesus simply established HIS church--and it is made up of all true believers everywhere.

I get so tired of this lie promulgated by your church, in its arrogance and pride.

What is sad is that Catholics have bought into this lie for centuries. Jesus did NOT establish the ROMAN Catholic church. It took hundreds of years for the church to become the bloated behemoth it is today, riddled with unbiblical doctrines and practices. Jesus simply established HIS church--and it is made up of all true believers everywhere.

I get so tired of this lie promulgated by your church, in its arrogance and pride.
Sure you're not talking about your own?
I get tired of the lie that one can leave the Church that Jesus established, attack it from the outside and consider oneself a "true believer".
How is that not arrogance and pride?

If RCs really wanted to know the truth about their institution, they would see if it passes the scriptural tests for the real church. It is sad because the only test it passes is the one for the bad tree.

If RCs really wanted to know the truth, they would see that their leaders do not meet the biblical requirements for leaders. Therefore they can lay their hands on one another as much as they like, it does not make false leaders real.

If RCs really wanted to know the truth, they would see in scripture what the real church looks like and their institution looks nothing like it.

If RCs really wanted to know the truth, they would take off their RC glasses and read scripture and then see if their doctrines, practices, canons, etc are in it. Of course most of them aren't.

Instead they repeat the lie over and over again because it suits them. They don't even consider how the latest scandals, after centuries of scandals, reveal it is not His church at all. They get upset when this evidence of their institution not being what it claims is pointed out. The immediate attack those who reveal the truth and call them names further evidence it is not His church.

I get tired of the lie that one can leave the Church that Jesus established, attack it from the outside and consider oneself a "true believer".
You cannot leave the church when you leave the RCC, because it is not even a church it is just an institution. It is not being arrogant when you realise the institution is a lie and leave it. That takes humility.

You cannot leave the church when you leave the RCC, because it is not even a church it is just an institution. It is not being arrogant when you realise the institution is a lie and leave it. That takes humility.
Prove that the Catholic church is not a church. Because if it isn't neither is yours. If there is anything legitimately Christian in your church, it was taken from Catholicism.

Yes. :rolleyes:
Jesus attacked false doctrines and false teachers...can we do less?

Jesus did not establish the RCC. That is false. The church He founded was nothing like your church. It did not teach false doctrines like Purgatory, praying to saints dead in the Lord, the 4 Marian Dogmas, popery, celibate clergy, Indulgences--the sad, sorry list goes on.

Last edited:

Jesus attack false doctrines and false teachers...can we do less?

Jesus did not establish the RCC. That is false. The church He founded was nothing like your church. It did not teach false doctrines like Purgatory, praying to saints dead in the Lord, the 4 Marian Dogmas, popery, celibate clergy, Indulgences--the sad, sorry list goes on.

Christ taught none of that and we are his body. His body has His Spirit.

Those who command that we believe what Jesus did not command are not his body.

Prove that the Catholic church is not a church. Because if it isn't neither is yours. If there is anything legitimately Christian in your church, it was taken from Catholicism.
Yours is a false church because its fruit stinks making it the bad tree. It fails every scriptural test except the bad tree test. No denomination which includes your is the real church. The real church comes from real believers who are every where.

The bad fruit is not just your institutions recent scandals, it has been centuries of scandals. It has abused the sheep for centuries, it has taught false doctrines for centuries. It suffers from pride.

RCs have done nothing by their posts to change my opinion, in fact, the posts have cemented my opinion. Jesus would never harm the sheep, so your institution has never followed Him.

]]
pilgrim;
its not up to these Protestants to prove the RCC is the whore of Babylon
the 'Queenie of the Chaldeans"

its up to you to prove the RCC is the Church Christ established

I have yet to see any RCC'er do so;
even come close to providing that proof
want to give it a try ??????

Jesus attack false doctrines and false teachers...can we do less?

Exactly !

Then your bishop is in grave disobedience; same source:
"Vatican Radio) At the request of Pope Francis, the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments is writing to Diocesan Bishops to remind them that it falls to them above all to duly provide for all that is required for the celebration of the Lord’s Supper. "

"... It follows therefore that bread made from another substance, even if it is grain, or if it is mixed with another substance different from wheat to such an extent that it would not commonly be considered wheat bread, does not constitute valid matter for confecting the Sacrifice and the Eucharistic Sacrament. It is a grave abuse to introduce other substances, such as fruit or sugar or honey, into the bread for confecting the Eucharist. Hosts should obviously be made by those who are not only distinguished by their integrity, but also skilled in making them and furnished with suitable tools” (n. 48)."
Somehow I doubt that this bothers that bishop (now retired) at all....:)

]]

pilgrim;
its not up to these Protestants to prove the RCC is the whore of Babylon
the 'Queenie of the Chaldeans"

its up to you to prove the RCC is the Church Christ established

I have yet to see any RCC'er do so;
even come close to providing that proof
want to give it a try ??????
What kind of proof do you want that won't cancel your church out at the same time?

No other church is the pillar and foundation of the truth.
Baloney. Your church hasn't been the "pillar" of the truth for many centuries, after adding so many man-made doctrines to your church--Indulgences, the 4 Marian Dogmas, popery, celibate, unmarried clergy, salvation by grace through faith plus our works....and on and on....

Your church supports all of these--therefore, in no way, shape, or form is it the "pillar and foundation of the truth." It only supports itself.

Back