Roman Catholics, Do You Remember . . . ?

Posters....

Rev 12 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
Do you 3ven know what this verse is saying? And what in the world does it have to do with what Buzzard posted?

Isa 5 20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and shrewd in their own sight!

and good evil,
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter!
Oh then it is woe to the RCC it certainly calls evil good even if it has to change meaning of words to do so. This verse also describes the RCC and its leaders:

James 4:17

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin

I remember as a child being drawn to Jesus but the RCC made it feel impossible to know Him and there were things that I was taught that an ALL loving God would never do. Years of wandering around with something missing in my life, left me with an empty feeling that was unfilled. For some unknown reason my mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I answered a bible. Oh I went away shaking my head and wondering what possessed me. The Christmas came and I looked at the presents that my siblings were receiving and I was wondering why I asked for a bible. My mother saw me and said but you asked and she was right.

That bible collected dust for awhile and then I just started it reading from the beginning til the end. I saw the RC teachings were not in it. I also wanted Jesus in my life. I went outside and said I will give you a mustard seed, I will agree you might exist. I never had an explosion of change in me, but that mustard seed grew, I started talking to Jesus. I saw clearly why He died on the cross and I repented and He became Lord of my life. I was not going to a church, the journey was just Jesus and myself.

Later on this was confirmed when my husband who brushed me off everytime I spoke about Jesus decided to come to a church with me and keep me from joining a sect. This man was crying and saying did you speak to the preacher, I had never met the man. My husband did a radical change that day, he said he felt he was hit by a speeding truck. He became a believer and has never looked back. He only wants to please the Lord.

Jesus is the focus not Mary or the saints or the pope. Jesus loves us just as we are, He changes us and does what we cannot do. I saw more and more as my faith grew how off the RCC was and is.

I want to be like Paul a bondservant of Jesus, a true disciple.

Jesus can reach you without another person speaking to you, without going to a church. All you need is to be lead to Jesus, He does the rest.
Do you think I have never read the Bible?

I don't know what you have or have not done. But you make a lot of assumptions about others. I wasn't discussing you in that post. My grandmother would have said if I attacked someone like that, why do you have a guilty conscience.
I asked becasue you speak as though I have never read the Bible.

You quote Bible verses as if I am supposed to go "Oh, my! Why, I never heard of that before! The Bible says THAT!? I had no idea the Bible says 'All have sinned....' I had no idea the Bible says 'All Scripture is Theopneustos...' I had no idea the Bible says not to create or bow down to images. Wow! I never realized the RCC teaches all these unbiblical doctrines! My gosh, how could I have ever embraced what the RCC teaches?"

You post as if what you say are things I have never heard before. You post as if I have never considered or thought about this before. You post as if I have never read Protestant theologians, discussed things with Protestants, or otherwise know Protestants who attempted to convert me.

You quote Bible verses as if I am supposed to go "Oh, my! Why, I never heard of that before! The Bible says THAT!? I had no idea the Bible says 'All have sinned....' I had no idea the Bible says 'All Scripture is Theopneustos...' I had no idea the Bible says not to create or bow down to images. Wow! I never realized the RCC teaches all these unbiblical doctrines! My gosh, how could I have ever embraced what the RCC teaches?"

You post as if what you say are things I have never heard before. You post as if I have never considered or thought about this before. You post as if I have never read Protestant theologians, discussed things with Protestants, or otherwise know Protestants who attempted to convert me.
I don't see you name in my post. You are just being rude and attacking and falsely accusing me of things I did not say. But no surprise it is the RC way.

Yeah, we wonder how Catholics could be so...gullible to believe some of their beliefs. It sure doesn't prove they had read the Bible...
You post as if what you say are things I have never heard before.

It shows.
You post as if I have never considered or thought about this before.

It shows.
You post as if I have never read Protestant theologians, discussed things with Protestants, or otherwise know Protestants who attempted to convert me.
Pity.

and good evil,
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter!
Oh, you must be talking about your church, since it has done so much evil over the centuries...molesting children, teaching unbiblical doctrines, electing corrupt leaders--does Alex VI ring a bell? All done in the name of its supposed "authority".

That makes two of us, then.

You and your cohorts are good at quoting the Bible, not so good at understanding what you are quoting.
Oh so you are trying to justify your bad understanding of what you quote because you classify yourself the same as Bonnie. I mean you and your cohorts prove everyday in every posts you are unclear about the meaning of scripture and what Jesus says.

RCs not knowing what love your neighbour means flows out in nearly every post.

Do you remember what it was that first drew you to Jesus Christ?
when little around 6 or so i would read
scripture in my room… i felt so much in love with christ and God … so utterly sweet and Kind He is to me… and now too…

nothing in rcc itself did i ever equate to God. since i was little i knew rcc was not near to God… to me so much being instead a torture device… to take me away from God..

i can say i hate it … it’s a deeply evil system.

That makes two of us, then.

False. I quote the Bible all the time on here. Not once have I quoted Luther or Lutheran commentaries on here. I don't need to.
You and your cohorts are good at quoting the Bible, not so good at understanding what you are quoting.
Oh, we understand just fine. Don't need you or your pope or Magisterium to explain Scripture to us.

Oh, we understand just fine. Don't need you or your pope or Magisterium to explain Scripture to us.
Well, you are right about one thing: you do not need "my pope or magisterium" to explain Scripture to you.

That is becasue you have the Lutheran magisterium to explain things to you.

Well, you are right about one thing: you do not need "my pope or magisterium" to explain Scripture to you.

That is becasue you have the Lutheran magisterium to explain things to you.
Bonnie never quotes Luther at all, she quotes scripture. She uses scripture to back up what she is stating. She makes her meaning clear. Unlike RCs who never offer up any support for their beliefs or claims and who parrot their leaders.

Back