Romans 6

NonCC's aren't consistent in referencing that though and make the distinction between their own sins and those of pedophile Priests. Natural law does matter to Christians in reality.
So your sins are the same as your leaders. In fact when it comes to penance your leaders do not follow the catechism, these priests were never tone to make amends to their victims from the confessions I have seen. The penance was just pray and read the bible.

Maybe because the pedophile priest are anything but repentant and the apostate RCC just shuffles them around.
How do you know they are unrepentant? Maybe they have an addiction that compels them just like some people have an addiction to small sins. Are those sins in and of themselves all the same?

• Wow
Reactions: Mik
How do you know they are unrepentant? Maybe they have an addiction that compels them just like some people have an addiction to small sins. Are those sins in and of themselves all the same?
Because they kept repeating the sin. You have just proved what I keep saying RCs are not taught what scriptural repentence means. Where in scripture does a sin become okay just because one has an addiction? I mean really so desperate to justify the sins of the leaders and most leaders are part of the sin because they did not expose it.

So now pedophilia is an addiction?
Could be. Lots of sex related behaviors are addictive. They are still all sins. But the point is that nonCC's in fact do distinguish between great sins and small sins and it's only detached theorising that they don't.

Could be. Lots of sex related behaviors are addictive. They are still all sins.
That doesn't excuse anyone. You don't get to stand before God and say sorry I kept doing what you forbid, but I was addicted.
But the point is that nonCC's in fact do distinguish between great sins and small sins and it's only detached theorising that they don't.
No, we don't.

Could be. Lots of sex related behaviors are addictive. They are still all sins. But the point is that nonCC's in fact do distinguish between great sins and small sins and it's only detached theorising that they don't.
Then that makes it okay. I wonder why they are jailed if it is just addictive behaviour. When will the RCC start teaching what scriptural repentance is. I am confused RCs harp on being perfect, holy and now they justify sin because it is addictive behaviour. How stupid do they think God is?

If the evil is not seen as evil and it is just sweep under the carpet, it will just rear its ugly head again. If RCs think that all the evil priests have been jailed they are not seeing the reality of nature of these men and how they work.

Just look at the 10 commandments and show us where they are listed as one being more serious than another.
You say all sin is the same and God does not say stealing a candy bar over killing someone is different, yet the bible does show there are different punishments. For example Lk 12:47-48. Mt 10:15,11:22-24.

You say all sin is the same and God does not say stealing a candy bar over killing someone is different, yet the bible does show there are different punishments. For example Lk 12:47-48. Mt 10:15,11:22-24.
Sin is all the same because it is a clear indication that we are out of relationship with God. All sin sends a person to hell unless they are saved. If they are saved then how could they harm a child. Yet most RCs use all are sinners to cover up/justify their leaders.

Sin is sin. Punishment is punishment. Post the verses and we can go over them. I'm not going look them up.

That doesn't excuse anyone. You don't get to stand before God and say sorry I kept doing what you forbid, but I was addicted.

No, we don't.
As an example, pick one of your own sins that constitute your struggle with obedience. Do you spend as much time publicly condemning/denouncing it as you do a pedophile Catholic Priest sin? If not, then you aren't consistent in reflecting the principle that no sin is greater or lesser than the other.

As an example, pick one of your own sins that constitute your struggle with obedience. Do you spend as much time publicly condemning/denouncing it as you do a pedophile Catholic Priest sin?
Do you not call out sin? NO, you don't, because you are quiet on the pedophile priest front, aren't you?
If not, then you aren't consistent in reflecting the principle that no sin is greater or lesser than the other.
Nonsense.

As an example, pick one of your own sins that constitute your struggle with obedience. Do you spend as much time publicly condemning/denouncing it as you do a pedophile Catholic Priest sin? If not, then you aren't consistent in reflecting the principle that no sin is greater or lesser than the other.
Oh yes pedophile priests should never be mentioned, they are such saints. No it is RCs who are ignoring 1 Cor 5:11 that wasn't mentioned in the list of verses was it (posted by Blessings). I find the RCC very hypocritical on this issue. I wonder if they can come with another name to white wash it, like they did with RC divorces.

So you say that pedophile is just the same as a white lie (and I hate lies of any kind) and yet another RC posters believes there are difference because of the different punishments. Confusion is what comes out of the RCC.

Last edited:
Back