Rudy says Trump will raid every one of Bidens houses if elected in 2024

They tried to block it with a wall...and the Dem marxist had a severe hissy fit.
Dig deeper vibise....see what's really going on in marxist-like America.
That wall was a joke. It could be cut open or climbed over easily, and fell down in places where the ground could not support it.
Security at the southern border is important, but should not be done with 13th century technology.

Lol Biden did not have the FBI raid Trump's house but now we see the crazy.

Bidens, Obama's, Clinton's, Pelosis, Comeys, lots of payback to be had.

As an impartial referee, it would seem these are open possibilities. Fair play and all that. I mean really, Republicans are ready to "oversight" the leftist agenda into oblivion. Let's hope they succeed.

If you are a conservative, as you allege, then stopping or defunding nearly all of bidens agenda is a good thing.

That wall was a joke. It could be cut open or climbed over easily, and fell down in places where the ground could not support it.
Security at the southern border is important, but should not be done with 13th century technology.
I would love to see your references...(to be honest it sounds like you made it up).

Then again Brandons 21 century technology is working pretty good...right?
Why do you think the border is so porous?

The irony part is when the "migrants" are bussed to sanctuary cities...the sanctuary city mayors are having a hissy fit.

As an impartial referee, it would seem these are open possibilities. Fair play and all that. I mean really, Republicans are ready to "oversight" the leftist agenda into oblivion. Let's hope they succeed.

If you are a conservative, as you allege, then stopping or defunding nearly all of bidens agenda is a good thing.
You already tried that with Clinton and 9 Benghazi hearings. You found nothing criminal, although you did damage her reputation, which was the whole point of those hearings, as McCarthy admitted publicly. The Clintons have been under investigation for 30 years, and no charges have been filed.

I would love to see your references...(to be honest it sounds like you made it up).

Then again Brandons 21 century technology is working pretty good...right?
Why do you think the border is so porous?

The irony part is when the "migrants" are bussed to sanctuary cities...the sanctuary city mayors are having a hissy fit.

How could you not know this? It was even reported on Fox!!

I do not agree with Biden's infrastructure bill at all. The state's should handle their own infrastructure.

Brighteon? Seriously? that is your source?
Ohhhhhhhhhh how your ignorance is shining brightly. Brighteon was not the source. Hint, they were the platform. The video had NOTHING to do with Brighteon.

A real response wouldn't have replied in your typical Bravo Sierra empty style. Instead it would have talked about what the video commentator said.

Go to the 1:40 min mark....educate yourself. Then get back to me with a real reply.

Ohhhhhhhhhh how your ignorance is shining brightly. Brighteon was not the source. Hint, they were the platform. The video had NOTHING to do with Brighteon.

A real response wouldn't have replied in your typical Bravo Sierra empty style. Instead it would have talked about what the video commentator said.

Go to the 1:40 min mark....educate yourself. Then get back to me with a real reply.
Wait? I thought guns were good? Ohhhhh only when citizens have them lol. Ridiculous conspiracy nonsense but what did I expect from some idiot that thought Sandy Hook was a hoax. Or was he just bilking his gullible fans?

Wait? I thought guns were good? Ohhhhh only when citizens have them lol. Ridiculous conspiracy nonsense but what did I expect from some idiot that thought Sandy Hook was a hoax. Or was he just bilking his gullible fans?
Prove Alex Jones thought Sandy Hook was a hoax...or retract statement.

You already tried that with Clinton and 9 Benghazi hearings.

Oh please. The woman has never stopped, so just consider going after The Witch as a continuation after a short pause.

But really, I'm kinda curious about The Warlock and his many naughty engagements with underage children.

Oh ya, I want to drag that out to the whole wide world, show what this man you defend is all about. A pedophile friend of Epstein. The Ex President who should be in jail right now is Billy Clinton, your pedo hero.

And that's just the start, girlfriend

Back