Rudy says Trump will raid every one of Bidens houses if elected in 2024

Ohhhhhhhhhh how your ignorance is shining brightly. Brighteon was not the source. Hint, they were the platform. The video had NOTHING to do with Brighteon.

A real response wouldn't have replied in your typical Bravo Sierra empty style. Instead it would have talked about what the video commentator said.

Go to the 1:40 min mark....educate yourself. Then get back to me with a real reply.
I will not link to brighteon.
If that video is available on a reputable site, I might look at it.

Ay Yai Yai.....the video said the concrete hadn't hardened (cured) yet and high winds blew the wall over.​

Do you have a better example?
I provided a second link indicating that a tool from Home Depot can cut through that wall, and that smugglers have done that over 3000 times.

Partisan opinions aren't news.
Biden allegedly winning by 7k votes is fact. You ignored that.
Only someone unaccustomed to the way the media works in a capitalist society would assume otherwise.
We know the media lies and is a tool for the government.
Why do you let Twitter pundits do your thinking for you?
They reflect my thinking in many ways. Big difference not that you would know since you are a bot for Biden Oceania government.

That wall was a joke. It could be cut open or climbed over easily, and fell down in places where the ground could not support it.
Security at the southern border is important, but should not be done with 13th century technology.
Translation: Don't even bother to try. Illegals vote Democratic!!!!

Back