Rudy says Trump will raid every one of Bidens houses if elected in 2024

It's apparent you have no knowledge of the "False Papers" industry. You won't find an Illegal in Texas - unless you look a LOT CLOSER than the rubber stamps that operate the polling places do.
The false papers industry huh? That's a good one. I bet these false papers are so good they get social security and drivers license and passports too.

The Texas government needs replaced if this is true they have allowed this to happen and have failed to stop it. What a pathetic government Texas has.

How long have the right wing been in charge?

The false papers industry huh? That's a good one. I bet these false papers are so good they get social security and drivers license and passports too.

The Texas government needs replaced if this is true they have allowed this to happen and have failed to stop it. What a pathetic government Texas has.

How long have the right wing been in charge?
Chuckle - everybody in TEXAS knows the "Railroad Commissioner" is the most powerful state office, not "Governor". And if it weren't for "illegals" nothing would get done in Texas - public works, the housing industry, you name it.

All the big cities in Texas are BLUE, while the rest of the state is RED. But the "False Paper industry" isn't limited to Texas (although we're one of the thoroughfares for illegals, MANY OF WHOM aren't Mexicans. Mr Biden wants to let 'em all in, and so far, they just flow across the border. illegals in Wisconsin need 'em also. BUT HEY!!! just consider how successful the U.S. "War on Drugs" has been for decades, now!!!!

Chuckle - everybody in TEXAS knows the "Railroad Commissioner" is the most powerful state office, not "Governor". And if it weren't for "illegals" nothing would get done in Texas - public works, the housing industry, you name it.

All the big cities in Texas are BLUE, while the rest of the state is RED. But the "False Paper industry" isn't limited to Texas (although we're one of the thoroughfares for illegals, MANY OF WHOM aren't Mexicans. Mr Biden wants to let 'em all in, and so far, they just flow across the border. illegals in Wisconsin need 'em also.
Wow Texas sounds like a real trash hole with no control at all.

Wow Texas sounds like a real trash hole with no control at all.
Yup, that's why People are thronging in from other states (including California, unfortunately), to be part of our state, and the property values are going nuts. My house increased $100K in evaluation from last year. My new neighbors to the East are a black family from Illinois.

Yup, that's why People are thronging in from other states (including California, unfortunately), to be part of our state, and the property values are going nuts. My house increased $100K in evaluation from last year. My new neighbors to the East are a black family from Illinois.
Why with all those illegals?

Back