Russia Invades Ukraine.....

wiseones2cents

I guess the western sanctions were the last straw for Russia........Russia is tired of being pushed around by the western bullies.

I still haven't figured out if this is all theater or the real thing. But if it turns into a world war, it will be planned by globalist elites.

Wars are great for faltering economies manufacturing arms.........Its basically blood money.

Again the aggressor in this case is the west. Ukraine poked the bear with their attack on Russian civilians in eastern Ukraine and now will pay the price. But the western elites will be far away from the fighting. It will be the Ukrainian people that will bare the wrath of Russia....

I guess the western sanctions were the last straw for Russia........Russia is tired of being pushed around by the western bullies.

I still haven't figured out if this is all theater or the real thing. But if it turns into a world war, it will be planned by globalist elites.

Wars are great for faltering economies manufacturing arms.........Its basically blood money.

Again the aggressor in this case is the west. Ukraine poked the bear with their attack on Russian civilians in eastern Ukraine and now will pay the price. But the western elites will be far away from the fighting. It will be the Ukrainian people that will bare the wrath of Russia....
I believe this is just the tip of the iceburg.

Is it a distraction?
Is false flag next?...Russia accused...of cyber attacks on banks or power grid?

World Economic Forums Great Reset?

One thing I know is whatever you're watching on the MSM....isn't what's really happening.

Is it a distraction?

One thing I know is whatever you're watching on the MSM....isn't what's really happening.
That last line is spot on. That "news" is more filtered than a menthol cigarette.

Is it a distraction?

Oh? My sister has a couple of cyber friends in Odessa, and this is the latest she got from them, that she sent me in an email:

My Odessa friends awoke at 5 this morning to the sound of shell bursting. I can't begin to imagine the anxiety they are feeling. Half the city is without power. The ports and airports are being targeted, and they live a 5-10 min. walk to the Black sea. Their ~ 9 yr old grandson must be terrified. I pray God that something happens where this can be stopped and more lives aren't lost. The Ukrainians did nothing to provoke Putin, such a bully."

It is weird seeing conservatives defending Putin as he invades Ukraine. Conservatives tend to be the good guys in politics (with a few major exceptions).

I think what is going on is that Trump is a Russian agent. So, conservatives are taking the pro-Russia position. Meanwhile, leftists are taking the obviously correct position because this issue is too straightforward for even the left to get wrong.

Have I annoyed enough of you yet? :p

It is weird seeing conservatives defending Putin as he invades Ukraine.
That makes you either deluded or spreading lies.
I think what is going on is that Trump is a Russian agent.
What you think is independent of reality on this one.
So, conservatives are taking the pro-Russia position.
More lies.
Meanwhile, leftists are taking the obviously correct position because this issue is too straightforward for even the left to get wrong.
What position is that?
Have I annoyed enough of you yet? :p
Annoying is not hard to do.

@CrowCross

This may be of interest to you:

Wow, this is a galactically stupid article. The reason the Cold War ended is that we did smart things like driving oil prices down to about $20 a barrel. Ronald Reagan took the opportunity to decommission most nuclear weapons in the process and James Baker assured the Russians that we would not for the former USSR satellites like Ukraine into NATO. These were very smart actions to take it end of the cold war and the likelihood of nuclear war and these were policies destroyed every chance of working as far into the future as we can see.

To reverse those policies and start jawboning about putting Ukraine into NATO is in fact provocative. It was not necessary. But the most provocative thing is driving a boil prices and making Russia rich so that they can do things like invade Ukraine. Also projecting weakness as the Biden administration has done from the moment that they have gotten in office. It was under the Obama Biden administration that Russia invaded the Crimea area of Ukraine and now it is under the Biden Harris administration that Russia has invaded Ukraine once again.

It is not by accident that Russia did not try this kind of a provocative action under the Trump administration. And it is not by accident Russia did do this both under the Biden administration and under the Obama administration.

The point of this article is to tell everything exactly as it is not. It is galactically stupid. And it is galactically stupid to make this article a basis for discussion.

Is it a distraction?

Exactly. This might very well just be distraction over the freedom movement that has taken the world by storm.

If this is not theater? Here is a tip for the global community. Never corner a wild animal. It will always attack.

Putin will probably destroy Ukraine's military infrastructure and then withdraw(but not from its 2 new territories. I don't think Putin wants to harm innocent civilians. Just protect his own people being harmed in eastern Ukraine.

The Ukrainian president is an idiot. He poked the bear, poked the bear, poked the bear, and now is pleading for peace. He said he had plans in case of a Russian attack.....

Here are some of them.

Children are sent to school with stickers giving their blood type?? Was that his plan?

Then he tells his citizens to arm themselves? Is he a complete moron? They will be slaughtered. Why doesn't the president arm himself and go to the front lines!! I say the people of Ukraine should surrender and wait for diplomacy. It will stop the blood bath.

And if Putin harms any civilians deliberately, it will be unforgivable and there will be no turning back for him.

Russia is not Iraq. Russia will fight back and if it isn't theater, I'd have to agree when Putin says. consequences greater than any you have faced in history.........

Lets hope it doesn't get to that. Last thing we need is world war III so the elites can once again consolidate their power.

If this is not theater? Here is a tip for the global community. Never corner a wild animal. It will always attack.

Putin will probably destroy Ukraine's military infrastructure and then withdraw(but not from its 2 new territories. I don't think Putin wants to harm innocent civilians. Just protect his own people being harmed in eastern Ukraine.

The Ukrainian president is an idiot. He poked the bear, poked the bear, poked the bear, and now is pleading for peace. He said he had plans in case of a Russian attack.....

Here are some of them.

Children are sent to school with stickers giving their blood type?? Was that his plan?

Then he tells his citizens to arm themselves? Is he a complete moron? They will be slaughtered. Why doesn't the president arm himself and go to the front lines!! I say the people of Ukraine should surrender and wait for diplomacy. It will stop the blood bath.

And if Putin harms any civilians deliberately, it will be unforgivable and there will be no turning back for him.

Russia is not Iraq. Russia will fight back and if it isn't theater, I'd have to agree when Putin says. consequences greater than any you have faced in history.........

Lets hope it doesn't get to that. Last thing we need is world war III so the elites can once again consolidate their power.
In your review this current invasion is "forgivable?" I don't believe we should go in there and kinetically repel Russia but again I don't consider this invasion "forgivable."

Basically, Putin wants to bring back Tsarist Russia. He wants to reassemble the fractured portions of that Tsarist Russia Empire which included Ukraine, the spiritual birthplace of the Russian Orthodox Church. It's never a good idea to mix spirituality with politics/army.

You can see the same insanity in other heads of state like Erdogan who in his case wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire through wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Armenia and through aggressive acts in Cyprus and Greece. Erdogan's Brotherhood Fascism is another example of what happens when one mixes spirituality and politics/army.

In your review this current invasion is "forgivable?" I don't believe we should go in there and kinetically repel Russia but again I don't consider this invasion "forgivable."
Has he done anything unforgivable yet? They provoked him and he is retaliating. Lets hope his invasion is isolated to military targets.....

Basically, Putin wants to bring back Tsarist Russia. He wants to reassemble the fractured portions of that Tsarist Russia Empire which included Ukraine, the spiritual birthplace of the Russian Orthodox Church. It's never a good idea to mix spirituality with politics/army.
Again. I 'm still leaning towards this being all theater......

You can see the same insanity in other heads of state like Erdogan who in his case wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire through wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Armenia and through aggressive acts in Cyprus and Greece. Erdogan's Brotherhood Fascism is another example of what happens when one mixes spirituality and politics/army.
HUH? What are you talking about. Erdogan wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire? LMAO! They want to be part of the European Union. The only beef they have is with the rebel Kurds.

Again. I 'm still leaning towards this being all theater......

HUH? What are you talking about. Erdogan wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire? LMAO! They want to be part of the European Union. The only beef they have is with the rebel Kurds.
So what's happening in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Armenia, and Cyprus are all just theater to you? The only way you can say that is if you have no understanding of what goes on in that part of the world.

So what's happening in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Armenia, and Cyprus are all just theater to you? The only way you can say that is if you have no understanding of what goes on in that part of the world.
We are speaking of the Russian/Ukraine conflict as possibly being all theater. Why bring in other conflicts? I have more than just an understanding.

The president of Ukraine is banning all civilian males from 16 to 60 from leaving the country. Has he completely lost his mind? They will be slaughtered! While I bet you he will go run and hide like all cowardly leaders do!

Back