Russia loses entire attack squadron of four aircraft

For the sake of discussion, let's assume you're right.

The fact that you think their ancestry is important in this context - is what gets you labeled an antisemite. They're also all white, right? Why isn't that something you feel inclined to point out?
Did you ever notice how lunatics play this "There's always Jews at the bottom of bad things" , but they never look for Jews at the bottom of good things, using the same ways of thinking?

I mean, you can play the same game with the French, or Protestants. Never occurs to them.

your words not mine. :)

100% they are playing a part. Back down? Im actually still fighting with kiddie gloves.

Ummm Lenin and a senior SS were of Jewish ancestry. As was much of Lenin's party. I've shown the proof your in denial.

Yes I know MANY drug dealers and prostitutes. I grew up in a world class city. And ultra orthodox Jews are a large cliente base. Again truth.

Your not doing a very good job trying to discredit me.lol

LOL Again, that is YOUR opinion. Which doesn't mean much to me. Sorry.

If people following me instead of "Q" people would know more about the REAL TRUTH.
I don’t get the hating on the Jews thing.

Claiming that you know that Orthodox Jews do drugs and go to prostitutes is a weird thing to say.

Because they wanted to take the country with its administrative, social and industrial infrastructure intact, and install a friendly government. There was no shortage of people willing to collaborate, they had people ready to install, everything.

Ohhhh so why are they using air power not that Ukraine received it's MANPADS(I bet Zelensky wears man pads. LMAO!!)

Think abouT it!
This is really really obvious. NATO didn't establish a no-fly zone becase that would have resulted in NATO troops killing Russian troops under NATO flags and in NATO uniforms, ie open war, and nobody wants that.This is also obvious.The "junk" that they sent was because Russia is a corrupt mess that had neglected its military for decades. Every single NATO officer who worked with Russia had been saying the same thing for decades. Corrupt, nepotistic leadership...there is a reason so many Ru senior officers were killed in the first year of war (and no, those aren't the "propaganda claims", those are Ru acknowledgements.) You think Ru tanks are "all terrain" in the Ukr spring? LOL. Dude, you have no idea how........dumb that is. You think AHA! THAT'S a clever observation! Again, consult a map (or I should say, learn to read one first and then consult one). A nice one with terrain and soil type indicated. Read a history book on, oh, I don't know, modern war in eastern Europe. Some important things will become obvious to you.

Get out of your Mom's basement: your ignorance is enormous. It's not a video game. There's no grand controller.
Grand speculation!! How does a no fly zone over Ukraine have to do with involving NATO? NATO does not have the authority to issue a no fly zone over Ukraine. Ukraine is not a member state! Neglected its military for decades? Have you seen the stuff they are working on?

Ohhhh so tanks are only for the summer time! Understood! LMAO!!!! I didnt know they were seasonal!! :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhh so why are they using air power not that Ukraine received it's MANPADS(I bet Zelensky wears man pads. LMAO!!)

Think abouT it!

I can think all I like, but that last sentence isn't coherent. Try again.
Grand speculation!! How does a no fly zone over Ukraine have to do with involving NATO? NATO does not have the authority to issue a no fly zone over Ukraine.
It could, just as it has over other non-NATO countries. Ukraine can't on its own: in both numbers and type of equipment, it is far inferior to Ru. If you want though, you could look at pilot training quality, and there you will find some differences. This is a big hint for ya, as to what is happening.
Ukraine is not a member state! Neglected its military for decades? Have you seen the stuff they are working on?
Yep. Ru neglected its military for decades. Idiots get taken in by the shiny PR, for some reason. Professionals look at results. I listen to and read the professionals, even when I don't like their politics. You? You seem to think war is a video game.
Ohhhh so tanks are only for the summer time! Understood! LMAO!!!! I didnt know they were seasonal!! :ROFLMAO:
Dude. This is just sad.

Last edited:
Criticizing a small group of tight nit corrupt Jews is not hating on Jews. :)
Its the truth. I didn't say they do drugs. It was relevant to the conversation at the time but Algore loves to bring it up, so I go with it. :)

It all sounds just so rational until you get mad and then get caught calling Jews cheap in public, as in "A Jew would never give away a medical cure" I think it was. I can look up the reference if you like.

You're like a white guy who talks very carefully about "race problems in our city", gets mad at a black guy and calls him the n word, and then says "Oh no, I'M not racist!"

yeah, you are. And nobody is "screaming antiSemitism" so don't go all drama queen: I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Criticizing a small group of tight nit corrupt Jews is not hating on Jews. :)
Exactly, if a person mentions the word Jew or Black they instantly become an antisemitic racist

My Lord and savior Jesus Christ walked this earth in Jewish flesh, and to be called antisemitic, big smiles!

Exactly, if a person mentions the word Jew or Black they instantly become an antisemitic racist
You realise that complaint is right up there with "Some of my best friends are..."?
My Lord and savior Jesus Christ walked this earth in Jewish flesh, and to be called antisemitic, big smiles!
Well that settles it: no one who has ever called themselves a Christian has ever hated on Jews.
Seriously?

I can think all I like, but that last sentence isn't coherent. Try again.

You said they didnt want to destroy stuff, so why is Russia using helicopters and planes AFTER the Ukrainians received MANPADS and not before?
It could, just as it has over other non-NATO countries. Ukraine can't on its own: in both numbers and type of equipment, it is far inferior to Ru. If you want though, you could look at pilot training quality, and there you will find some differences. This is a big hint for ya, as to what is happening.

Pilot training? LMAO!! They didnt even have an air force, and they recently started being trained by foreigners! Your speculations are laughable. And then you wonder why I laugh at the silly things you say.

Yep. Ru neglected its military for decades. Idiots get taken in by the shiny PR, for some reason. Professionals look at results. I listen to and read the professionals, even when I don't like their politics. You? You seem to think war is a video game.

You just said Ukraine equipment and numbers are "far inferior" to Russia. So as neglected as it was, it was still far more superior to Ukraine!

Russia has modern world class tanks, fighter Jets, hypersonic missiles, attack robots, ect....Please stop talking out of your butt.

Dude. This is just sad.
Your sad. If tanks cant even tackle Ukrainian "spring" terrain, they might as well just stop making tanks all together. lol Or just stick to the Ukrainian major hiways. ROTFLOL!!!!

It all sounds just so rational until you get mad and then get caught calling Jews cheap in public, as in "A Jew would never give away a medical cure" I think it was. I can look up the reference if you like.

Look up to reference where a Jew has ever given anything away for free.lol
You're like a white guy who talks very carefully about "race problems in our city", gets mad at a black guy and calls him the n word, and then says "Oh no, I'M not racist!"

I criticize black hoodlums all the time. II'd deport them to Antarctica! But I also stand up for black rights. If blacks scream racism for every time I criticized a black hoodlum, would that still make me racist? :)

yeah, you are. And nobody is "screaming antiSemitism" so don't go all drama queen: I'm just pointing out the obvious.
Your pointing out nothing, other than inaccurate speculations.

You said they didnt want to destroy stuff, so why is Russia using helicopters and planes AFTER the Ukrainians received MANPADS and not before?
The Ukrainians have always had MANPADS. What are you smoking?
Pilot training? LMAO!! They didnt even have an air force, and they recently started being trained by foreigners! Your speculations are laughable. And then you wonder why I laugh at the silly things you say.
What? This is false in fact.
You just said Ukraine equipment and numbers are "far inferior" to Russia. So as neglected as it was, it was still far more superior to Ukraine!
Right. But there is the issue of training........
Russia has modern world class tanks, fighter Jets, hypersonic missiles, attack robots, ect....Please stop talking out of your butt.
Attack robots? Dude.
Your sad. If tanks cant even tackle Ukrainian "spring" terrain, they might as well just stop making tanks all together. lol Or just stick to the Ukrainian major hiways. ROTFLOL!!!!
Do a little Google search on "rasputitsa" or "bezdorizhzhia" and its effects on modern warfare.
This is amazing.

The Ukrainians have always had MANPADS. What are you smoking?

WRONG try again.
What? This is false in fact.

100% truth. Look it up.
Right. But there is the issue of training........

Baloney
Attack robots? Dude.

Yup. Look up Igorek Combat Walker Mecha

Do a little Google search on "rasputitsa" or "bezdorizhzhia" and its effects on modern warfare.
This is amazing.
Man a tank that cant get across mud is worthless.lol Anyways, regardless of all that. Tanks coming on a man road in a single file was pure photo op. 100%

Well that settles it: no one who has ever called themselves a Christian has ever hated on Jews.
Seriously?
Are you kidding me?LOL the Jews have been hated and scorned by Christianity for Millenniums! They weren't even allowed high places in the Holy Roman Empire. Until about 1000 years later they got a foothold in bankrolling England.

Jesus says these corrupt Jews date back milleniums and that the Pharisees were sons of Satan and liars like their father the devil. Can wealthy relatives of these Pharisees still be around? Hmmmmmm

It's pretty easy, actually:

Jewish Charities are scams just like most charities are. Try again. You think the cheapest people on the earth(The rich) would give away their money for nothing? They get tax write offs.

Its easy. Your a corporation paying billions of dollars in taxes. Set up your OWN charity. Pay into your OWN charity, and 70+% of that charity goes back into their pockets. Meanwhile they still got to write it off.

Man a tank that cant get across mud is worthless.lol Anyways, regardless of all that. Tanks coming on a man road in a single file was pure photo op. 100%
Photo Op?

You mean the CNN, MSNBC, BBC, productions of Ukranian soldiers running around in "New Uniforms" with claims they're in Bakhmut holding the front line

98% of the western MSM on Ukraine is Photo Op propaganda, built to sell the western world on how Ukraine needs more $tax dollars$

After all they have an actor for a president in Zelensky

Jewish Charities are scams
Spoken like a true white nationalist.

You wanted a reference showing that a Jew had given away something for free. You got several.

Gonna change your tune, or stick with the antisemitism? Most of us here have a reasonable guess that it'll be the latter...

Last edited:
Back