Russia loses entire attack squadron of four aircraft

Crazy how the usual suspects here are rooting for the enemy.

If nothing else, you people used to be patriotic.

Conservatism is dead.

Gag me with a spoon. He was thrown in jail (kinda) because he "threatening to assault three federal appeals court judges in Chicago".....thing is, his reports are a representation of what's happening. His sources are accurate.

Now to be honest I thought you were interested in what's happening in Ukraine. It appears I supposed wrong.

..and Hal was wrong then as he is now. His anger toward America is evident.

________

Gag me with a spoon. He was thrown in jail (kinda) because he "threatening to assault three federal appeals court judges in Chicago".....thing is, his reports are a representation of what's happening. His sources are accurate.

Now to be honest I thought you were interested in what's happening in Ukraine. It appears I supposed wrong.

- The battlefield both historically and currently is shown in this interactive time lapse-map ----> ISW.

Bakmut was -never- surrounded.

_______

Last edited:
Do you have an estimate of how many Ukrainian children and senior citizens are still alive, and how are being slaughtered by Russians on a daily basis? A simple calculation will tell us when the Russian lead genocide of Ukrainian citizens will be complete, and the world will be rid of Nazis once and for all.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee

The MSM has been pushing the fake news narrative since the battle started Feb 24, 2022 that Russia is being annihilated

Russia controls all land east of the Dniper River, how did that happen "Smiles"

As stated the Ukranians are now taking any person breathing to put a uniform on and hold a gun without ammunition (The Truth)

If Ukraine is so badly off on the battlefield, how do you explain their success around Kiev, Kharkov and Kherson last year? Those battles should make you stop and think.

I'd agree with anyone that finding out the truth of things is pretty difficult, and I'm skeptical of most of what I hear about the war, but it's pretty clear that the Ru army is not what it was built up to be, and it's also pretty clear that the Ukr AF are in combat with a peer, and not against an overwhelmingly stronger opponent.
Its my belief and "Opinion" The allied western NATO forces are fighting from underground bunkers within Ukraine, they control drones, missile strikes, etc

Yes there is propaganda on all sides, with the western MSM controlling 95% of what is being told, I read the back channels with a grain of salt

Do the Russians have the Kinzahl Dagger Missile, flying MACH 10, that can't be shot down by anti missile systems "Yes" confirmed by all open sources in the MSM

Did Russia use this Dagger missile to kill the NATO command center 300-400 ft in the ground, the claims from all sides are swirling?

Retired Army And Senior Advisor Under President Trump (Douglas Mcgregor) is a good back channel, Website Here and YouTube Here

Confirmed by Pentagon Leak: Russian Hypersonic Missiles Wipe Out US/NATO Secret Command in Kiev, Dozens of Top US Officers Vaporized (March 9)

written by INTEL-DROP April 22, 2023

Its my belief and "Opinion" The allied western NATO forces are fighting from underground bunkers within Ukraine, they control drones, missile strikes, etc

Yes there is propaganda on all sides, with the western MSM controlling 95% of what is being told, I read the back channels with a grain of salt

Do the Russians have the Kinzahl Dagger Missile, flying MACH 10, that can't be shot down by anti missile systems "Yes" confirmed by all open sources in the MSM

Did Russia use this Dagger missile to kill the NATO command center 300-400 ft in the ground, the claims from all sides are swirling?

Retired Army And Senior Advisor Under President Trump (Douglas Mcgregor) is a good back channel, Website Here and YouTube Here

Confirmed by Pentagon Leak: Russian Hypersonic Missiles Wipe Out US/NATO Secret Command in Kiev, Dozens of Top US Officers Vaporized (March 9)

written by INTEL-DROP April 22, 2023
Meh. Kinzhal does not seem to have done that much. I mean, if they had knocked out the Patriot battery as they claimed, why weren't rthere massive strikes for the next few days in Kiev? Instead, the Ru went back to lobbing cruse missiles at Odessa. I mean, it really isn't that great a weapon to date for all the Mach 10 hype: it's basically an Iskander lobbed from a plane, and they don't have them in great volume to begin with from the looks of things.

There's a lot of nonsense swirling around, but a few things seem clear: Ru got a lot of tanks towed away by Ukr tractors, they do not have anywhere near the air superiority they should have, they got their flagship sunk by tecnology every other country had decades ago, and they have been chased out of large areas of Ukraine predominantly by Ukrainian soldiers. I personally don't put a lot of credit in anyone's prediction of how a major war will go, but this has been a humiliating waste for Russia, even if they do win.

There's a lot of nonsense swirling around, but a few things seem clear: Ru got a lot of tanks towed away by Ukr tractors, they do not have anywhere near the air superiority they should have, they got their flagship sunk by tecnology every other country had decades ago, and they have been chased out of large areas of Ukraine predominantly by Ukrainian soldiers. I personally don't put a lot of credit in anyone's prediction of how a major war will go, but this has been a humiliating waste for Russia, even if they do win.
Says Western MSM Propaganda, Are You Currently On The Battlefied In Ukraine?

Big Smiles!

You need to wake up and smell the coffee

The MSM has been pushing the fake news narrative since the battle started Feb 24, 2022 that Russia is being annihilated

Russia controls all land east of the Dniper River, how did that happen "Smiles"

As stated the Ukranians are now taking any person breathing to put a uniform on and hold a gun without ammunition (The Truth)

Russia has already come to the conclusion that it will face the United States in a kinetic-war sooner rather than later and Russia is currently preparing the battlespace with an ongoing information confrontation strategy and they have been at work at this for a while. Those that believe incorrectly, that is, those that practice "wrongthink" - otherwise known as inakomyslyashchiye - are mocked or banned or even ostracized by friends and colleagues once the seeds have taken fruition.

This "MSM" east vs west information source or "The Truth" in the response above demonstrates precisely what Russian strategists call "information superiority" and the game plan is achieved by employing maskirovka ( - masking, and disinformation ). The strategy is fully consistent with the teachings of Sun Tzu by duping an adversary to abandon resistance and hopefully win without any fight by changing perceptions and beliefs in favor of Russia's eventual objectives.

From recent history after the 2016 Russian cyber-enabled influence operation that directly targeted the election, the deputy chief of the Russian General Staff's Major General Igor Dylevsly spoke in a conference about this ongoing confrontation stating:

"By inserting disinformation in publications, advocating extremist ideas, inciting racist and xenophobic flash mobs, [and] conducting interstate computer attacks on the critical infrastructure targets that are vital for the functioning of a society, it is possible to 'heat up' the situation in any country, all the way up to the point of social unrest." He then stated that there no country is safe from information weapons.

References:

- Rebekah Koffler, “Putin’s Playbook Russia's Secret Plan to Defeat America", Chapter 5, pages 132 - 145, Regnery Gateway, Washington D.C., 2021
- Holly Ellyatt, "Russia 'Concerned' for Human Rights as It Watches U.S. Protests, Kremlin Says," CNBC, June 10th, 2020, https//www.cnbc.com/2020/06/10/george-floyd-protests-russia-concerned-for-human-right-in-us.html.
- "VI Moscow Conference on International Security," Russian Ministry of Defense, April 26-27, 2017, https: / / eng.mil.ru/en /mcis / / 2017.htm
______

Last edited:
Russia has already come to the conclusion that it will face the United States in a kinetic-war sooner rather than later and Russia is currently preparing the battlespace with an ongoing information confrontation strategy and they have been at work at this for a while. Those that believe incorrectly, that is, those that practice "wrongthink" - otherwise known as inakomyslyashchiye - are mocked or banned or even ostracized by friends and colleagues once the seeds have taken fruition.

This "MSM" east vs west information source or "The Truth" in the response above demonstrates precisely what Russian strategists call "information superiority" and the game plan is achieved by employing maskirovka ( - masking, and disinformation ). The strategy is fully consistent with the teachings of Sun Tzu by duping an adversary to abandon resistance and hopefully win without any fight by changing perceptions and beliefs in favor of Russia's eventual objectives.

From recent history after the 2016 Russian cyber-enabled influence operation that directly targeted the election, the deputy chief of the Russian General Staff's Major General Igor Dylevsly spoke in a conference about this ongoing confrontation stating:

"By inserting disinformation in publications, advocating extremist ideas, inciting racist and xenophobic flash mobs, [and] conducting interstate computer attacks on the critical infrastructure targets that are vital for the functioning of a society, it is possible to 'heat up' the situation in any country, all the way up to the point of social unrest." He then stated that there no country is safe from information weapons.

References:

- Rebekah Koffler, “Putin’s Playbook Russia's Secret Plan to Defeat America", Chapter 5, pages 132 - 145, Regnery Gateway, Washington D.C., 2021
- Holly Ellyatt, "Russia 'Concerned' for Human Rights as It Watches U.S. Protests, Kremlin Says," CNBC, June 10th, 2020, https//www.cnbc.com/2020/06/10/george-floyd-protests-russia-concerned-for-human-right-in-us.html.
- "VI Moscow Conference on International Security," Russian Ministry of Defense, April 26-27, 2017, https: / / eng.mil.ru/en /mcis / / 2017.htm
______

Doug MacGregor is hardly an idiot, but he was wrong in March 22 when he declared the war lost for Ukraine, he was wrong again in the summer, when he declared Kharkov lost, and he was wrong again in the fall when he described the Russian rout in Izyum as a massive loss for Ukraine, and he was wrong in not forseeing the fall of Kherson either.

Nor is a man who has been extensively interviewed by the most viewed cable News show in the USA, as ell as by "alternative" news sources ad infinitum really "back channel". He's not: he's a very mainstream commenter who:
a) has gone against the main stream of Amrican commentary (and good for him, BTW) and
b) has been consistently, objectively wrong about some important things. That last bit is something to pay attention to.

Doug MacGregor is hardly an idiot, but he was wrong in March 22 when he declared the war lost for Ukraine, he was wrong again in the summer, when he declared Kharkov lost, and he was wrong again in the fall when he described the Russian rout in Izyum as a massive loss for Ukraine, and he was wrong in not forseeing the fall of Kherson either.

Nor is a man who has been extensively interviewed by the most viewed cable News show in the USA, as ell as by "alternative" news sources ad infinitum really "back channel". He's not: he's a very mainstream commenter who:
a) has gone against the main stream of Amrican commentary (and good for him, BTW) and
b) has been consistently, objectively wrong about some important things. That last bit is something to pay attention to.

Indeed, Doug MacGregor has made too many factual and predictive errors about Russia's war with Ukraine.

He repeats Putin's view about Ukraine's right to exist, and predicted an imminent decisive and quick defeat of Ukraine before and during Russia's initial invasion attempt.

- “almost nothing will be left of Ukraine”
(December 2022)

- “Now the battle in Eastern Ukraine is almost over, the Ukrainian troops are largely surrounded and cut off, now they have a concentration down in the southeast in 30 to 40 thousand , and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, the Russians will ultimately annihilate them”
(Fox News Feb. 2022)

- “At the first five days, the Russian forces, I think, were too gentle. They have now corrected that. So I would say another 10 days this should be completely over. But the question is, what is it that Zelenskyi is going to do? The Russians have made it very clear what they want is a neutral Ukraine. This could have ended days ago if he accepted that. And then they can adjust the borders, but the eastern part of Ukraine is firmly in Russian hands, but again, the Russians are not seizing the territory. They are destroying Ukrainian forces. That’s their focus”.
(March 6th, 2022, Fox Business News)

“The war, with the exception of Kharkiv and Odesa, as far as the Russians are concerned is largely over. There is no intention to do anything else because the Russians don’t have a very large army. They’ve got a very limited armed force and that’s by design, they didn’t want to build a huge army, they certainly are not in a position to threaten NATO nor would they unless they were directly attacked by us.

So the last thing, the last thing that Putin wants is to go west of that Dnieper River and end up incorporating, 20 million, 25 million Ukrainians into Russia. He knows they don’t want to be part of Russia, that’s never been his aim”.

(July 7th, Real America's Voice)

Too gentile? Why would a retired general make this comment?

_________

Last edited:
From the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Source _ General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.jpg

Foreign Policy (FP) - April 10th, 2023

"Western governments report that Russian losses in the war against Ukraine are approaching a staggering 200,000 killed or wounded, with roughly 40,000 dead. These figures are almost three times greater than the death toll Moscow saw in 10 years of war in Afghanistan. These massive losses, however, have led to little public protest in Russia."

Forbes - March 5th, 2023

" Indeed, casualty estimates in most wars are often inflated due to issues in reporting, “the fog of war,” and government propaganda. While it is difficult to determine the exact number of casualties suffered by both sides of the war due to these challenges, the data compiled from Oryxspioenkop.com can nevertheless provide open-source approximations of these casualties."

_________

Last edited:
Back