Russia vs Ukraine update Nov 2022

By destroying too much, Russia loses, and runs a greater risk of regime overthrow, as it knows the West can supply Ukraine with very advanced weapons that could target Moscow, which will likely lead to the overthrow of the Putin regime.
As Stated, your living in a fairy tale vacuum

"Russia has the advanced weaponry" and is currently moving "Slow" to allow winter to play its course

We will see where Zelensky is come Jan, Feb, as Ukraine sits without electrical power and its forces are beat to the ground presently

Perhaps you need to do a study on Russias military capability, and stop listening to the "Fake News" MSM

Erm... No, that is not "meanwhile", that is from 2020. Two years ago. Judging by the date in the thread header, that link is off topic by two years. For that matter, so was the link about President Trump in your OP.

You need to do better with your dates, I'm afraid.
Your living in denial, the article is written from center/left Washington Post, and it shows life in Crimea 6 years after annexation

It has nothing to do with Trump or America, you need to get your head out of the sand and deal with reality

Those in Crimea favor Russian rule it's that simple, That's correct, those in Crimea love Russian rule in the vast majority, and polls were conducted several times by American and European counterparts showing up to a 90% favor for Russia's government, the article is from the center/left "Washington Post"

As Stated, your living in a fairy tale vacuum

"Russia has the advanced weaponry" and is currently moving "Slow" to allow winter to play its course
Just as I said: Russia would much prefer not to use it, for political reasons.
We will see where Zelensky is come Jan, Feb, as Ukraine sits without electrical power and its forces are beat to the ground presently

Perhaps you need to do a study on Russias military capability, and stop listening to the "Fake News" MSM

Just as I said: Russia would much prefer not to use it, for political reasons.
You stated the "West" could provide weapons against Moscow that could win the war?

Your claim is a fairy tale,that would be the end of Europe and most probably World War III if that happened

The weapons that are provided by the west currently has nuclear war on the edge with Russia, how much more will push Putin to act?

They are poking a big Gruzzly Bear in his cage, I hope and pray the door isn't opened with Western Aggression

The fake Russian missile attack on Poland was recently settled as being Ukraine's missile, what will be next?

Last edited:
Your living in denial, the article is written from center/left Washington Post, and it shows life in Crimea 6 years after annexation

It has nothing to do with Trump or America, you need to get your head out of the sand and deal with reality

Those in Crimea favor Russian rule it's that simple, That's correct, those in Crimea love Russian rule in the vast majority, and polls were conducted several times by American and European counterparts showing up to a 90% favor for Russia's government, the article is from the center/left "Washington Post"
Thank you for your report from Omsk. Or was it from Tomsk?

If I want Russian propaganda I know where to look.

Political reasons derive from fear of what the West might unleash if provoked by too many mass casualties in Ukraine.
The West isn't going to unleash a thing, they are using Zelensky and the Ukranian citizens as puppets, cannon fodder, in a proxy war

You think Europe has stopped using Russian gas and oil, smiles!

It will be a matter of a few months, Ukraine will be starved and frozen, the Zelensky white flag of surrender isn't far away

Erm... No, that is not "meanwhile", that is from 2020. Two years ago. Judging by the date in the thread header, that link is off topic by two years. For that matter, so was the link about President Trump in your OP.

You need to do better with your dates, I'm afraid.
LOL What do you think has changed in 2 years.

And for that matter the link that Trump also armed Ukraine is relevant to my discussion.

You need to do better than that.

Rossum Is A Liberal In Denial
If you regurgitate straight Russian propaganda points, then you have to expect people to notice what you are doing.

I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Liberal Party. I have however visited Egypt.

If you regurgitate straight Russian propaganda points, then you have to expect people to notice what you are doing.

I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Liberal Party. I have however visited Egypt.
I been watching you post for years, if your Not a liberal then the Pope isn't Catholic, Big Smiles!

I been watching you post for years, if your Not a liberal then the Pope isn't Catholic, Big Smiles!
Please observe my capitalisation: "Liberal Party".

Remember also that UK politics in general tends to be to the left of US politics. We have much stricter gun laws and a single-payer health system for instance. Compared to right wing Republicans, many British Conservatives are "liberal".

Back