Russia vs Ukraine update Nov 2022

wiseones2cents

This war continues to look like war profiteering.....

The US continues to sanction Russia yet still supplies integral parts for Russian Arms...

Most western arm dealers are sending arms to Ukraine.

Heck even Trump sent arms to Ukraine.

Britain sending helicopters....

Musk is funding starlink for the Ukraine military.....

It is clear sending arms to Ukraine has BIPARTISAN support......

It is clear, war is big business for western elitists.....

Ukraine's economy was in the dumps previous to the war in 2014. What better way to kick start it using war? Destroying the infrastructure.

If they win? Western capitalist come in and make billions rebuilding it and revitalize their economy via debt(Like they did In Iraq). Debt that they think will be paid by Russians via compensation. At the expense of the lives of these inexperienced UKRAINIAN soldiers being forced to fight on both sides.....

Also how exactly does the US have the power to cap how much Russia sells its oil for? Am I missing something???

Russia will compensate by lowering oil production thus bumping up their oil demand and thus price? Seems like the people loosing out is global oil consumers(we the global public)

Again, I will say this is all theater!

In other news, Pelosi and the US sending arms to Taiwan. Will this make Taiwan safer? Absolutely not! Will it make the situation better? Again absolutely not. It will anger China. So who wins? The arm dealers, who pays? The American tax payers and the Asians that will die on both sides....

Again. No comments?

I've been saying it over and over. Russia is using kiddie gloves to deal with UKRAINIAN aggression, against Russian leaning eastern Ukrainians.

There is no logical way Ukraine can defeat Russia....And the fact that western medias keep broadcasting how Ukraine is winning. LMAO.

Why does the west Ukraine want to control the east? That's where all the industry is(The real money). Rich people killing poor people for wealth.

What did George Carling say? "War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class(via brainwashing) and lower class men(the poor) to die".

Is any of this news real news???

India and China are still snapping up Russian oil — but they are demanding huge bargains which is hitting Kremlin's war chest​

???

Neither are in a position to demand anything. Russia holds the cards(Oil/Gas). If they don't want to buy already discounted Russian oil, they can go else where and pay double.

Again. No comments?

I've been saying it over and over. Russia is using kiddie gloves to deal with UKRAINIAN aggression, against Russian leaning eastern Ukrainians.

There is no logical way Ukraine can defeat Russia....And the fact that western medias keep broadcasting how Ukraine is winning. LMAO.

Why does the west Ukraine want to control the east? That's where all the industry is(The real money). Rich people killing poor people for wealth.

What did George Carling say? "War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class(via brainwashing) and lower class men(the poor) to die".

Don't know when this interview took, place, but some of the statements by interviewee Scott Ritter are quesionable. At dialogue commencing @35.09, exactly at 35:37 ->33:40 Ritter asserts Ukraine has "permanently losty Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, the Donbass and Crimea."

Ukraine has recently reoccupied Kherson city, and part of Kherson oblast, and the Zaporizhzhia and Donbass (Donetsk) oblasts remains only partially occupied by Russia.

Last edited:
Don't know when this interview took, place, but some of the statements by interviewee Scott Ritter are quesionable. At dialogue commencing @35.09, exactly at 35:37 ->33:40 Ritter asserts Ukraine has "permanently losty Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, the Donbass and Crimea."

Ukraine has recently reoccupied Kherson city, and part of Kherson oblast, and the Zaporizhzhia and Donbass (Donetsk) oblasts remains only partially occupied by Russia.
That's irrelevant. He speaks of Russia's power and his credentials on the matter. If Putin was as "evil/crazy" as the west's fake propaganda, Ukraine would be a pile of ruins..Ukraine has very little chance of winning if it were indeed a real all out war.

That's irrelevant. He speaks of Russia's power and his credentials on the matter. If Putin was as "evil/crazy" as the west's fake propaganda, Ukraine would be a pile of ruins..Ukraine has very little chance of winning if it were indeed a real all out war.
Parts of Ukraine are piles of ruins.

Putin is evil, as a fact. He's a grotesquely rich oligarch who could have used his wealth to benefit Russia, but prefers palaces and superyachts. Why do Russians own so many superyachts? He heads a very corrupt country. Think of Alexei Navalny who still languishes in jail. Putin doesn't fulfil the criteria of a godly ruler, but this is not to exonerate the West as also very evil.

"Ukraine has very little chance of winning if it were indeed a real all out war" - that depends on the degree to which the west continues to support Ukraine. It may be that if the West started to supply superweapons to Ukraine (i.e. weapons which could strike at the heart of Russia, including Moscow) that Ukraine might win. My impression is that this hasn't happened yet.

Parts of Ukraine are piles of ruins.

Very little. I still play Chess online with Ukrainians. How bad could their country be?lol
Putin is evil, as a fact. He's a grotesquely rich oligarch who could have used his wealth to benefit Russia, but prefers palaces and superyachts. Why do Russians own so many superyachts? He heads a very corrupt country. Think of Alexei Navalny who still languishes in jail. Putin doesn't fulfil the criteria of a godly ruler, but this is not to exonerate the West as also very evil.

Exactly!! The world is corrupt! Why single out Putin?
"Ukraine has very little chance of winning if it were indeed a real all out war" - that depends on the degree to which the west continues to support Ukraine. It may be that if the West started to supply superweapons to Ukraine (i.e. weapons which could strike at the heart of Russia, including Moscow) that Ukraine might win. My impression is that this hasn't happened yet.
And Russia has hyper sonic missiles that can wipe out Ukraine in minutes. Did you watch the video?

I think I heard also in the video that Russia will never nuke Ukraine.
Nuclear weapons are a deterrence more than anything. To use them would be a lose, lose situation. But Russia still has plenty of fire power without their nuclear arsenal. They are holding back considerably.

After further study, I'm now starting to think this war is all about GAS profits.

Hunter and Burisma( a Gas giant) conspire together 2014.

Now first understand that Ukraine is a transit point for most of the Russian gas that goes to Europe.

Royal Dutch Shell signed a deal with Ukraine to extract Gas from Ukraine. They backed out because of the close proximity of the Donbas conflict to the regions they wanted to begin gas extraction.

Crimea which also has huge gas deposits didn't like the deal I'd imagine. They sided with Russia.

Russians made a Nord stream 2 pipeline to circumvent the gas around Ukraine.

Someone(doubt it was Russia)Sabotages Nod Stream 1 and 2 pipelines. Hmmmmmmm

Your living in a vacuum, Russia has held back from mass destruction,, he fully has the capability

Putin has the most sophisticated weapons in the world, his missile delivery is flying Mach 7, nobody in the world can touch his system if used in Ukraine

Putin has the largest non-nuclear bombs, (FOAB) 4 times greater in power than the US (MOAB)

Zelensky and the citizens of Ukraine are dying puppets to western world interest, it's sad

Your living in a vacuum,
The principle of fear of reciprocity looms large in the conflict (even if the leaders, who will sacrifice limitless lives to gain territory). Excessive destruction is a pyrrhic victory as it can lead to political instability.

By destroying too much, Russia loses, and runs a greater risk of regime overthrow, as it knows the West can supply Ukraine with very advanced weapons that could target Moscow, which will likely lead to the overthrow of the Putin regime.

It's unlikely hypersonic weapons will be used in Ukraine, as their main use is strategic (i.e. against Western territories).

Zelensky and the citizens of Ukraine are dying puppets to western world interest, it's sad
Zelensky is a Western puppet. I wonder when the West will grow tired of him.

Back