YupZelenskyy's first solution was to make peace with Russia. That was unacceptable to the west…
You seem to be in denial that there is significant persecution of Russian speaking Ukrainians at the hands of neo fascist elements within Ukraine. That's a really big problem if you're the target of a neo fascist attack.>90% of Ukrainians voted for independence from Russia in 1991. Seems awfully close to having the same viewpoint.
Do you seriously think that a large chunk of Ukrainians was happy that Russia invaded their country and has been attacking civilian sites and torturing, raping, kidnapping and murdering civilians?
"Pelosi snuck in $12 billion for Ukraine into the Hurricane relief bill. If this doesn't prove money laundering, I don't know what will."
There are 10 mile long lines at the Russian borders of people trying to get out.Bwhahahaha. They want Russian dictatorship under Putin. Oh my I haven't laughed that hard all day.
This is more damning evidence Biden did it with Nordstream. The Ruskies know"Pelosi snuck in $12 billion for Ukraine into the Hurricane relief bill. If this doesn't prove money laundering, I don't know what will."
"Elon musk: I'm trying to avoid nuclear war Zelensky: why do you love Putin and hate Ukraine"
Is it going to take as long to come to the conclusion that this was not a good idea as it did with the Iraq war? Thanks for those links: very prescient.
So you do this over and over again so that you can rely on Internet censorship to make your argument for you. Brilliant!link?
Motives opportunityThis is more damning evidence Biden did it with Nordstream. The Ruskies know
As I sit here with my head on a swivel after the initial SITREP broadcast discussing the findings around this issue, I am thankful that the sea of “Monkey Nation” supporters run deep around the world and that we have so many “trackers” with the ability to do what I do that I know should something hawww.monkeywerxus.com
This reminds me of all of those instances where someone will repeat what left-wing kooks have written in the New York Times or the Washington Post and because a conservative has commented on that exact content they then call it a "conspiracy theory." If it was a conspiracy theory it was published in the Washington Post and the New York Times first! I mean the left is comprised of the biggest gaggle of blithering idiot jamoke's imaginable.Motives opportunity
would have the cognitive ability to at a minimum play the game, but that clearly isn’t the case.
Here are a few facts about the sabotage:
- Biden said we were going to do it
- It happened “overnight” on the 26th of September
- We have a US Navy P8 fly from the United States to a refueling rendezvous point over Grudziądz Poland at 0210 hrs GMT
- The two aircraft, Callsign N/A, and BART12 sync up at 26,400 ft for an extended 1:20 minute refueling, disconnecting at 0328 hrs GMT
- The BART12 air refueler RTB’d to Spangdahlem Air Base Germany and one should note the flight record has been wiped
- The Navy P8 then continues onto the Nord Stream Pipeline location and descends to an altitude of <10,000 ft at 0345 hrs GMT
- The Navy P8 exits the area just prior to 0700 hrs and is the only aircraft over the area the entire time
- At 0709 hrs GMT the Navy P8 returns back to the United States. Note: the US Navy P8 HexCode is AE6851 and is NOT listed in the aircraft database. Furthermore, the aircraft flew as “masked” meaning it did not want to be tracked
- Datapoint, there were recorded 2.3 magnitude shakes in the area at that same time
- The following morning NATO Forces announce that overnight the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline has been sabotaged
- A Poland Ministry Official posts a tweet thanking the United States for taking out the Pipeline
- On September 29th in front of the UN Security Council a Russian Federation spokesperson presents the known facts and asks the United States representative directly in a yes or no requested response, “did the United States take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline” in which the US representative did not confirm nor deny it and didn’t answer the question, but instead took an offensive posture
Now Russia reads the internet.
"but instead took an offensive posture"
Red flag for obfuscation.
Cannot find corroboration for this anywhere. Looking for video of the event depicted. It should be all over the net if not in the United States. It does not name names but titles. Maybe somebody else will have better luck. It sounds like 'took an offensive posture' means appearing outraged at the question. I am wondering how the US rep (whoever that is?) got away with refusing to answer. Was it a female?12. On September 29th in front of the UN Security Council (Where located?) a Russian Federation spokesperson (Who?) presents the known facts and asks the United States representative (Who?) directly in a yes or no requested response, “did the United States take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline” in which the US representative did not confirm nor deny it and didn’t answer the question, but instead took an offensive posture