Russia withdraws from Lyman, city in annexed region

Actually, I heard that he is now saying they had not actually defined the boundaries of the annexed regions, so that Lyman may not have been included!

I just read that Ukraine now controls 40% of the parts of Ukraine that Putin just annexed, and that Ukrainian troops are continuing to advance in both the east and the south.

What about what those people want?
That is exactly the correct question. Zelenskyy had a peace deal entirely worked out by April and Boris Johnson helicopters in to deliver the message that a piece deal is unacceptable for the western alliance so you better tear that piece deal up With Vladimir Putin so we can shovel billions of dollars to the military industrial complex. And every bomb and bullet is going to be fired and exploded on your territory. Every drop of Ukrainian blood that has been spilled since that moment can be laid at the doorstep of the western alliance.

That is exactly the correct question. Zelenskyy had a peace deal entirely worked out by April and Boris Johnson helicopters in to deliver the message that a piece deal is unacceptable for the western alliance so you better tear that piece deal up With Vladimir Putin so we can shovel billions of dollars to the military industrial complex. And every bomb and bullet is going to be fired and exploded on your territory. Every drop of Ukrainian blood that has been spilled since that moment can be laid at the doorstep of the western alliance.
Zelensky offered neutrality in exchange for an end of the conflict back in March, and this was not accepted, even though Putin claimed his main reason for the invasion was Ukraine's bid for admission to NATO.

You think Ukrainians have a favorable opinion of Russia
Persecuted Russian speaking Ukrainians probably do this quite a bit differently than you're suggesting here.
after seeing the destruction by Russians, much of it directed against civilian targets?
Ever since Boris Johnson helicoptered in at the end of March beginning of April and told Zelenskyy to tear up the peace deal he just negotiated with Vladimir Putin because piece was "unacceptable to the Western alliance" we've turned all of the women and children into refugees, and all of the men in to combatants. That means there really aren't any civilian targets left in the country. It did not have to be this way. The western alliance made a choice, and it was a very stupid choice.

Persecuted Russian speaking Ukrainians probably do this quite a bit differently than you're suggesting here.

Ever since Boris Johnson helicoptered in at the end of March beginning of April and told Zelenskyy to tear up the peace deal he just negotiated with Vladimir Putin because piece was "unacceptable to the Western alliance" we've turned all of the women and children into refugees, and all of the men in to combatants. That means there really aren't any civilian targets left in the country. It did not have to be this way. The western alliance made a choice, and it was a very stupid choice.
Zelensky's first language is Russian.

But you implied they all had the same viewpoint.
>90% of Ukrainians voted for independence from Russia in 1991. Seems awfully close to having the same viewpoint.

Do you seriously think that a large chunk of Ukrainians was happy that Russia invaded their country and has been attacking civilian sites and torturing, raping, kidnapping and murdering civilians?

>90% of Ukrainians voted for independence from Russia in 1991. Seems awfully close to having the same viewpoint.

Do you seriously think that a large chunk of Ukrainians was happy that Russia invaded their country and has been attacking civilian sites and torturing, raping, kidnapping and murdering civilians?
Now you are back peddling from no Ukrainians wanting the Russians to invade to a "large chunk"

And I was still a Democrat in 91. So?

"Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry, I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the sides are deceiving "

(Alan Parsons Project)

Back