Sabbath Day Salvation

Prologue:
AV 1Pt 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
“Hear and understand! 11 It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.”
12 Then the disciples came and *said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this statement?” 13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted. 14 Leave them alone; they are blind guides Matthew 15
AV Lv 11:44 For I [am] the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

But it is what enters the heart first, that gives permission for the mouth to consume. Which sin came first ???

The spiritual logic of some, is that GOD's example is meaningless, in defining righteousness.

Now, find some GOD statements on what to eat, just to be clear about Jesus said, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I choose the proper time, I will judge rightly. Psalm 75:1-2
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; 1 Corinthians 4:5
AV Re 14:6-7 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

"the everlasting gospel" is about what GOD is going to do judgment on, before GOD's does judgment, as the final solution timing to sin.

Being saved is easy, when one understands how GOD views it, Right ???

The true answer comes to GOD's actual Truth in Judgment !!! GOD is not a hypocrite !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

... And they'll perform the abortion because the decision is the mothers', so it's not them sinning but the mothers? Seems morally sketchy to me.
EW 18 said:
As we were traveling along, we met a company who also were gazing at the glories of the place. I noticed red as a border on their garments; their crowns were brilliant; their robes were pure white. As we greeted them, I asked Jesus who they were. He said they were martyrs that had been slain for Him. With them was an innumerable company of little ones; they also had a hem of red on their garments. Mount Zion was just before us, and on the mount was a glorious temple, and about it were seven other mountains, on which grew roses and lilies. And I saw the little ones climb, or, if they chose, use their little wings and fly, to the top of the mountains and pluck the never-fading flowers. There were all kinds of trees around the temple to beautify the place: the box, the pine, the fir, the oil, the myrtle, the pomegranate, and the fig tree bowed down with the weight of its timely figs—these made the place all over glorious. And as we were about to enter the holy temple, Jesus raised His lovely voice and said, “Only the 144,000 enter this place,” and we shouted, “Alleluia.”
SDA Former Special: So did E G White see only the Adventist aborted "little ones", or all of them ???

Maybe you ask the Holy Spirit to show you the whole Omniscient Truth about Abortion ??? While you are at it, chemical abortions monthly or otherwise as well. To understand how some, cheat GOD of believers, Right ???

You do know, that GOD understands every word of our conversion, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Abortion is murder. End of story. In fact, I think it has become modern-day child sacrifice and Satan loves it.
So do all of 'Satan's followers will suffer Satan's end as well ???

AV Mt 7:13-16 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Many do not understand properly the scope of sin, and how GOD judges that.

AV Ex 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine].

Are chemical "Abortion is murder" included in your sin list ???

"If men strive ...", to earn money through chemical abortions, are they guilty too ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:

So do all of 'Satan's followers will suffer Satan's end as well ???

AV Mt 7:13-16 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Many do not understand properly the scope of sin, and how GOD judges that.

AV Ex 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine].

Are chemical "Abortion is murder" included in your sin list ???

"If men strive ...", to earn money through chemical abortions, are they guilty too ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Abortion in any form is murder. Like I said, I believe it to be Lucifer's form of modern child sacrifice.

SDA Former Special: So did E G White see only the Adventist aborted "little ones", or all of them ???

Maybe you ask the Holy Spirit to show you the whole Omniscient Truth about Abortion ??? While you are at it, chemical abortions monthly or otherwise as well. To understand how some, cheat GOD of believers, Right ???

You do know, that GOD understands every word of our conversion, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I don't care if it is Planned Parenthood or an Adventist hospital, abortion is murder.

Why don't you try and explain your understanding of the whole Omniscient Truth about Abortion. Please explain how you can be a party to it and yet not be held morally responsible.

Please explain how you can be a party to it and yet not be held morally responsible.
AV Ex 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Your opinion in your question is part of the problem: Please explain to me, how you determine guilt of a sin then ???

Here is an easier one: Are the citizens of a country culpable as accomplices to sin, when their own country's laws promote abortions ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Ex 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Your opinion in your question is part of the problem: Please explain to me, how you determine guilt of a sin then ???

Here is an easier one: Are the citizens of a country culpable as accomplices to sin, when their own country's laws promote abortions ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

As the claimed remnant, the SDA’s claim to be God’s highest authority on earth.

The only “country” that approaches the same spiritual audacity is the Vatican so citizens of countries do not hold the same culpability as sda members.

As the claimed remnant, the SDA’s claim to be God’s highest authority on earth.
I would your like source on this statement of yours, Please ???

"authority" is a matter of perspective of who over whom.

In that most of the earth's population will not agree with your perspective.

"As the claimed remnant, the SDA’s claim to be God’s highest authority on earth.", Wrong, that would the GODhead still.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
Michael;
every dime you give to the SDA's is you supporting their Abortion machine
like it or not
You are just as guilty, manifestly so;
in a way that is clear or obvious too all
why are you so proud of it ????

your post are full of self-righteousness hypocrisy

You are just another Sycamine tree

------------------- Sycamine Trees ------------------
Lk.17:6
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto
this sycamine tree,
Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea;
and it should obey you.

and where do we find these Sycamine Trees
after they have been ripped up by the roots
and "cast away" back into the Sea ???
yep, in Jude speaking all sorts of deceit and falsehood

Jude 1:10
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Cast aways; they are
Given over too a Reprobate mind;

Posters and Lurkers
OH; How Great is that darkness
so dark no light can penetrate

Matt.24:8
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:
and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended,
and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Name's Sake.
Michael, His Name Sake
not over 1st day of the week

Galatians 3 - read that Chapter...
...@ Colossians 2.

The prohibitions for the Jews on what to eat and what holy days to observe are all part of the law THAT WAS ADDED...
....These things were added because of the "transgressions of the Jews".
...These laws (including the Sabbath) Scripture identifies as SHADOWS.

You don't see Scripture teaching that the prohibition against adultery, stealing, murder & lying are shadows now do you...
...This is because these "Natural" or "Moral" laws are engrained in ALL PEOPLE because all people have ONE CREATOR.
...This is why, in 300 A.D. a member of the Hottentot tribe KNEW it was wrong to steal from his fellow tribemen!
...This is why the King of Egypt KNEW it was wrong to sleep with Abraham's wife!

Neither the Hottentot or the Egyptian knew it would be wrong to perform work on the equivalent of a Gregorian Saturday BECAUSE neither the Egyptian or Hottentot were supernaturally communicated about this rule. Why? Because it didn't apply to them, or the Greek, or the Roman's or anything prior to Moses for that matter. Literally, to claim the Sabbath is part of some cosmic moral law is like saying one must accept the existence of Bigfoot to be saved. It's foolish.
Sounds reasonable, and I agree. Let's see if there's a reasonable response to defend the Sabbath the Gentiles never had:
AV Isa 58:13
AV Hb 13:8
AV Lv 24:16
AV 1Jn 2:6
AV Eph 6:12
I perceive the reason there isn't a response stems from the continuous use of red herrings in an attempt to distract from the topic. Michael isn't going to read or refer to the passages mentioned and explained.
Oh, BTW, Jesus was, is and will always be a keeper of "my holy day" to GOD, and Jesus' followers would know this and understand this.
This off-topic statement is ludicrous in light of making it some 2000 years after Jesus stated the Sabbath wasn't made for Him (Mark 2:27-28) and He took away all the ordinances that demand burnt offerings along with the first covenant mediated through Moses (Hebrews 10:8-9), which includes the Sabbath (Numbers 28:9-10).

Add to this that Galatians 3 clearly shows the Law mediated through Moses was a barrier to the Gentiles receiving the promises of God through Abraham. Alas, Michael already chose to disregard Galatians 3, so this is a moot issue now.
Yours in Christ, Michael
It is impossible to reconcile this claim with your concession that your salvation is dependent on faith in Bigfoot.

God is not a man that He should lie, when he makes a promise, He will fulfill it. Num 23:19
Being saved is easy, when one understands how GOD views it, Right ???

The true answer comes to GOD's actual Truth in Judgment !!! GOD is not a hypocrite !!!
What then if some did not believe, would that nullify the word of God? Certainly not! Let God be true [as He will be], though every human being be found a liar. Rom 3:3-4

Yours in Christ, Michael
I would suggest that if you are a citizen of a country that allows abortion and not doing what you can to get those laws changed, you are also morally culpable. Germans who knew what was happening to the Jews and kept silent, stood idly by are culpable.

The spiritual logic of some, is that GOD's example is meaningless, in defining righteousness.
The "spiritual logic" is that you're dead in sins and by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Now, find some GOD statements on what to eat, just to be clear about Jesus said, Right ???
"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” John 6:51
AV 1Pt 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

AV Lv 11:44 For I [am] the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; ...
God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 He made no distinction having purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9

I contend that for the SDA church to write out the Jews from the Bible, this same Bible they wrote and passed down to us now is replacement theology and needs to be repented from as it is anti Semitic.

God told Abraham after He told him, He would raise a great nation (Israel) that He will bless those who bless them, and curse those who curse them. This curse is to be taken very seriously as Satan has tried to kill Jews from centuries ago, most recently in the holocaust which was caused by the anti semitism in the Christian church. The roots of replacement theology IS satanic.

I also contend that for a gentile to appropriate the mosaic covenant given to Israel only is cultural appropriation and is a form of anti semitism.

Gods promises to Israel is still binding, if God broke His covenant with Israel who says He won’t break it with the church?

The roots of replacement theology IS satanic.

I also contend that for a gentile to appropriate the mosaic covenant given to Israel only is cultural appropriation and is a form of anti semitism.
The weird thing is that proponents of RT want the blessings promised, but kind of skip over the accompanying curses! ?
Gods promises to Israel is still binding, if God broke His covenant with Israel who says He won’t break it with the church?
AMEN!!!

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

Prologue:
AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

AV Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jesus' judgment is not faulty at all, and in full Omniscient Truth of GOD. All I need to do is be patient with Jesus' final Omniscient salvific decision.

AV Re 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Is your father, the father of 'accuser's without proper evidence ???
Michael;
every dime you give to the SDA's is you supporting their Abortion machine
like it or not
AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

You owe me the truth in evidence. Because what you say does not ring true in accusation !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

I would suggest that if you are a citizen of a country that allows abortion and not doing what you can to get those laws changed, you are also morally culpable. Germans who knew what was happening to the Jews and kept silent, stood idly by are culpable.
AV Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

I know GOD better than that. But your judgment will be tested by the coming Sunday Laws.

Are you a citizen of the United States of America ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” John 6:51
AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Paul was not fooled by double talk.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Back