Sabbath Day Salvation

To project your disbelief onto others is misplaced, and most the members here know you continue to run from the truth. As it is written,

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”​
- John 3

Why do you condemn the very habits you practice on the forum? Are you blind to what you post?

Last edited by a moderator:
What about you sadChristian are you fooled by double talk?

Those who are teaching this doctrine today have much to say in regard to faith and the righteousness of Christ; but they pervert the truth, and make it serve the cause of error. They declare that we have only to believe on Jesus Christ, and that faith is all-sufficient: that the righteousness of Christ is to be the sinner's credentials; that this imputed righteousness fulfills the law for us, and that we are under no obligation to obey the law of God. This class claim that Christ came to save sinners, and that He has saved them. “I am saved,” they will repeat over and over again. But are they saved while transgressing the law of Jehovah?—No; Doubletalking Ellen 101

These words were presented to me for you: “In all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people” (Hebrews 2:17), through the atonement. The repenting sinner is to believe in Christ as his personal Saviour. This is his only hope. He may lay hold on the merits of the blood of Christ, presenting to God the crucified and risen Saviour as his worthiness. Doubletalking Ellen 101

The above unrelated material remains so others can see that you can't post a coherent response to defend your lack of biblical support.
... which is followed by a statement still lacking support:
let's boil this down to the core essence of your mistake. If you think that the Sabbath is binding on Christians, your premise is in error. If you think it was ever given to the Gentile nations, your premise is in error. If you think you're a "sabbath keeper", you show both a lack of biblical literacy and a morbid hatred for God's rest that we who believe on Jesus Christ have entered into.

You do realize that you're arguing against Scripture, don't you? The reference I alluded to is from Hebrews 4:3.
The core essence of your mistake is a fixation on a periodic shadow you don't even have while Christianity has attained the permanent reality you resist.
Hence...
You don't have the ability to ask questions that are pertinent.
You are not "in Christ". This is abundantly clear.

Another distraction, proving that you have no biblical support for your whacko Sunday law obsession.
Why do you repeat mistakes and attempt to lead others down unrelated rabbit trails?
Why...
It is obvious you're obsessed with a fantasy no amount of wishful thinking will ever produce fruition from.

Did you forget that you threw Jesus under the bus and determined unbelief in Him?
Yes, my boy, Jesus has all righteous judgment committed to Him.

This forum has quite a number of former Adventists who have come to realize this, and their knowledge of His righteous judgment has led them to repentance. What excuse have you to offer? All I can see is rebellion against God on your part.

Now, can you get back on topic and address your sheer lack of support for your fabulous fictitious Sunday law fairy tale?

Wonderful. Relevance?
This is a concession that you're living a fable dependent on your personal wishful thinking.
I haven't forgotten that your prediction of the dreaded Sunday law failed ten years ago.
This sounds promising, until one becomes convinced that your faith is placed on mistakes that are not from God.
Why don't you practice this?
I'm concerned you don't know very much about the SDA church - and appalled that you know nothing about Christianity nor Scripture.

No, it isn't "unfulfilled prophecy". There isn't any such prophecy, the very reason you can't lay your hands on one! There isn't going to be a fulfillment of something that wasn't prophesied. How is it that this simple fact continues to elude you?

When you reduce Scripture to sound-bites, it becomes clear you're ignorant of the context this passage comes from. Romans 14 soundly condemns those judging others over matters of dietary practices and observation of periodic days.

Which is exactly what you and the non-Christian SDA cult are famous for doing. Again you demonstrate biblical illiteracy.

To the SDA, the promise of Jesus found in John 5:24 doesn't enter into their belief modus.
There is a sober warning for the wicked who have rejected God's salvation in Jesus Christ. From Psalm 50:

But to the wicked God says:
“What right have you to declare My statutes,
Or take My covenant in your mouth,
Seeing you hate instruction
And cast My words behind you?
When you saw a thief, you consented with him,
And have been a partaker with adulterers.
You give your mouth to evil,
And your tongue frames deceit.
You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother’s son.
These things you have done, and I kept silent;
You thought that I was altogether like you;
But I will rebuke you,
And set them in order before your eyes.

]
A Wicked and Evil generation seeketh after a sign

Ok Michael;
Faith cometh by hearing the word of God
Faith is the Evidence of such

Michael post​
That does not mean, GOD does not have evidence,
that people of faith rely on.
Once again Michael;
Where is this evidence

A Wicked and Evil generation seeketh after a sign

so Michael;
Where is this ""Evidence """" you put your Faith in ?????

so Michael;
Where is this ""Evidence """" you put your Faith in ?????
Time to face the music (aka reality) - there is no evidence for the nonsense we see posted here by Michael. It was fiction from its inception, and proof Ellen White was a desperate liar anxious to save face in light of her continual failure.

I'm in love and I'm never gonna come back down
no no, I'm never gonna come back down
I'm in love and I'm never gonna look back now
no no, I'm never gonna look back now
Oh Lord, you don't need a reason to be saved!
-Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Tidal Wave, from the album It'll shine when it shines

Time to face the music (aka reality) - there is no evidence for the nonsense we see posted here by Michael. It was fiction from its inception, and proof Ellen White was a desperate liar anxious to save face in light of her continual failure.

I'm in love and I'm never gonna come back down
no no, I'm never gonna come back down
I'm in love and I'm never gonna look back now
no no, I'm never gonna look back now
Oh Lord, you don't need a reason to be saved!
-Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Tidal Wave, from the album It'll shine when it shines

She'll ask for the truth
But she'll never believe you
She never gives in
She just changes her mind
She can't be convicted
She's earned her degree
And the most she will do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a [natural]] woman to me

She'll ask for the truth
But she'll never believe you
She never gives in
She just changes her mind
She can't be convicted
She's earned her degree
And the most she will do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a [natural]] woman to me
Billy Joel, if my memory hasn't degraded too much...
Right?

Billy Joel, if my memory hasn't degraded too much...
Right?

You got it.

I don't know why I go walking at night
But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
Until I find what it is that I've been looking for
I'm not sure about a life after this
God knows I've never been a spiritual man
Baptized by the fire, I wade into the river
That runs to the promised land
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep