Sabbath Day Salvation

Saxon said:
Believing in Christ secures salvation
CharismaticLady said:
What does that entail?
Didn't you ask Jack at the seminar when he "anointed you with oil" ?
CharismaticLady said:
What scripture lets you think that God's grace is unmerited favour?
What Scripture gave you the impression that you can earn salvation?
CharismaticLady said:
Unmerited seems to mean we keep sinning and it okay with God.
If you don't believe in Christ, you will die in your sins.
CharismaticLady said:
Believing that Jesus is God?
Here we go.
CharismaticLady said:
Demons also know that, so how does believing in Christ secure salvation?
Have you ever considered that these little demons you speak of were never saved to begin with?
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.” - John 3

Last edited:
i posted this in the wrong forum..
so here i go, and hopefully this is a better place...

the point I want to make is that being baptized in Him is one thing..
which is to be IN Him...
but many are baptized by their own Self thinking...
and that is not Him but instead, delusion..

baptizing is a concept relating to what realm one obeys...His or the sin realm are the two options.

the satanic realm will refer to His souls as demons, will lie about every detail, inverting everything
to confuse souls.

..having some false preacher baptize and say one is saved does no good..
since the question is 'saved to what' and by who.

keeping sabbath day
in a church that does not hear Him does no good..
one can be in a den of vipers and bowing to them...
religiously, every day. this angers God.

Context please.

what does baptizing (meeting Him) have to do with sabbath...
well...
everything.
because He is Our Rest..and He is our Shiloh ...
not rituals are our God..
because those are devised by men who listen to the Own Self.

We want to be In Him..
which is our baptism.

@JonHawk --

thank you for suggesting another forum.
but i'm not sure any forum would be correct..
because no one cares and no one listens.

i posted this in the wrong forum..so here i go, and hopefully this is a better place...
the point I want to make is that being baptized in Him is one thing..
which is to be IN Him...but...keeping sabbath day in a church that does not hear Him does no good..
one can be in a den of vipers and bowing to them... religiously, every day. this angers God.
@JonHawk --thank you for suggesting another forum. but i'm not sure any forum would be correct..
I'll listen and I'll even pretend to care about your restoration in eden/shangri-la stories.

Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
JonHawk said:
You're in the wrong forum eve. These brood of vipers aren't confusing Saturday with the complete redemption in Christ, they're confusing their water ritual with renewal in Christ.
okay... well..i repost in another forum...thank you . it doesn't matter anyway..
no one replies to my posts. but I will reply to a different forum.

Last edited:
I'll listen and I'll even pretend to care about your restoration in eden/shangri-la stories.

Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

okay... well..i repost in another forum...thank you . it doesn't matter anyway..
no one replies to my posts. but I will reply to a different forum.
oh..
i thought you were being kind.

im sorry... i wont bother you

JonHawk said:
You're in the wrong forum eve. These brood of vipers aren't confusing Saturday with the complete redemption in Christ, they're confusing their water ritual with renewal in Christ.
@JonHawk --thank you for suggesting another forum. but i'm not sure any forum would be correct..

oh..i thought you were being kind. im sorry... i wont bother you
I don't mean to be rude, but if I apologize for trampling on your restoration in eden fantasy, you'll think I'm insincere, since I'm bound to do it again.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light.

Prologue:
AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
The current world population is 7.9 billion as of March 2022 according to the most recent United Nations estimates elaborated by Worldometer.
Assuming all these people make through the second preadvent judgments, to the actual visual coming of Jesus.
Adventist fearmongering over something for which there is no Biblical support.
Your opinion depends on how well you understand Jesus' words, after all these years, does it not ???

AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
AV 2Pt 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

According to Jesus, Is GOD capable of executing judgment that, 99.99817% of people are unaware of, at the end ???

So you are clueless of what the issues are of the last judgment of mankind, so you can make a proper spiritual choice, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I don't mean to be rude, but if I apologize for trampling on your restoration in eden fantasy, you'll think I'm insincere, since I'm bound to do it again.
AV Gn 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
AV Re 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

You were not rude to @e v e 21 per se, you were disrespectful to a promise of GOD's and Jesus'.

"... since I'm bound to do it again.", If I do not see you there, I think I can figure it out myself without peeking into the Books of works. You have free will choices from GOD to express yourself in any manner according to CARM rules.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Rev.2:7​
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write;​
These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand,​
who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;​
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience,​
and how thou canst not bear them which are evil:
and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles,​
and are not, and hast found them liars:​
3 And hast borne, and hast patience,​
and for my name's sake
hast laboured, and hast not fainted.​
7 ..... To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life,​
which is in the midst of the paradise of God.​

Too those that have labored and not fainted
he gives the tree of life to

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life,

----------------------------------------------------------
Michael.
Christ said His Name Sake;
not overcome some Sunday Law
why are you so blind to the words of Christ
Matt.24:9
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake

Last edited:
Prologue:
AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Assuming all these people make through the second preadvent judgments, to the actual visual coming of Jesus.

Your opinion depends on how well you understand Jesus' words, after all these years, does it not ???

AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
AV 2Pt 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

According to Jesus, Is GOD capable of executing judgment that, 99.99817% of people are unaware of, at the end ???

So you are clueless of what the issues are of the last judgment of mankind, so you can make a proper spiritual choice, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Let me get1his straight. Now you are saying that God's judgement will be secret?

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
Absolutely nothing in Matthew 24 about a Sunday law death decree. Absolutely nothing in the Bible about a sunday law death decree in the days of Noah.

There is nothing, nothing in the Bible that suggest you are going to be killed for the day you worship. Your argument iscut from whole cloth. It is all from EGW, not the Bible.

Last edited:
Matt.24:9
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
Ironic, don't you think ???
Once again Yours in Christ, Michael puts keyboard in motion before engauging brain;
It is within your rights to state your opinion in this way here at CARM.

When more people agree with you, then you may need to re-think your spiritual slur of your own judgment.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Absolutely nothing in Matthew 24 about a Sunday law death decree. Absolutely nothing in the Bible about a sunday law death decree in the days of Noah.
There is nothing, nothing in the Bible that suggest you are going to be killed for the day you worship. Your argument iscut from whole cloth. It is all from EGW, not the Bible.
I use the universal judgment of the flood, like Jesus did for the second advent of Jesus. Which scriptures did Noah used for everyone to read ???

THE ONLY PEOPLE ALIVE AFTER GOD'S UNIVERSAL JUDGMENT ARE THE ONES WHO BELIEVE GOD !!!

Spiritual DUH !!!

What we do not agree on, is what GOD will use for the universal judgment criteria.

In your opinion, What "the universal judgment criteria" will GOD use at Jesus' second advent ???

AV Mt 24:44-47 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed [is] that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Cognitive dissonance will condemn everyone who has it, at that time.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Let me get1his straight. Now you are saying that God's judgement will be secret?
AV Mt 25:41-46 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

"Now you are saying that God's judgement will be secret?", No, in voluntary ignorance, YES !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Mt 25:41-46 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

"Now you are saying that God's judgement will be secret?", No, in voluntary ignorance, YES !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
I don't think it makes any sense that a mortal created being can voluntarily ignore the Almighty's judgement. Your logic tree looks like a phone pole.

Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, Acts 5:31
You were not rude to @e v e 21 per se, you were disrespectful to a promise of GOD's and Jesus'.
But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, Acts 7:55
If I do not see you there, I think I can figure it out myself without peeking into the Books of works.
And I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. Rev 3:5
You have free will choices from GOD to express yourself in any manner according to CARM rules.
‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus,
sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Then you shall be My people, and I will be your God. Ezek 36:27-28

Last edited:
I use the universal judgment of the flood, like Jesus did for the second advent of Jesus. Which scriptures did Noah used for everyone to read ???

THE ONLY PEOPLE ALIVE AFTER GOD'S UNIVERSAL JUDGMENT ARE THE ONES WHO BELIEVE GOD !!!

Spiritual DUH !!!

What we do not agree on, is what GOD will use for the universal judgment criteria.

In your opinion, What "the universal judgment criteria" will GOD use at Jesus' second advent ???

AV Mt 24:44-47 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed [is] that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Cognitive dissonance will condemn everyone who has it, at that time.

Yours in Christ, Michael
God's judgement for your salvation is based up your faith in Jesus' righteousness being substituted for your own. God's judgement for your eternal rewards is based upon your works.

Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, each one’s work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each one’s work. If anyone’s work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet only so as through fire. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 NASB

Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive compensation for his deeds done through the body, in accordance with what he has done, whether good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 NASB

God's judgement for your salvation is based up your faith in Jesus' righteousness being substituted for your own. God's judgement for your eternal rewards is based upon your works.
"God's judgement for your salvation is based up your faith in Jesus' righteousness being substituted for your own.", Okay, I see sabbath in "Jesus' righteousness", where is Sunday/'first day' righteousness then ???

AV Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
AV Re 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

"God's judgement for your eternal rewards is based upon your works.", Like 'iniquit'ies versus righteousness ???

I'm looking for the day, when living men step between GOD and GOD's People in judgment, concerning the Fourth Commandment written by GOD's Own Finger. It should be pretty clear on that day what is blasphemy.

The day is coming, when many will need to stop vacillating between GOD's Truth and man's opinions.

Yours in Christ, Michael

"God's judgement for your salvation is based up your faith in Jesus' righteousness being substituted for your own.", Okay, I see sabbath in "Jesus' righteousness", where is Sunday/'first day' righteousness then ???

AV Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
AV Re 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

"God's judgement for your eternal rewards is based upon your works.", Like 'iniquit'ies versus righteousness ???

I'm looking for the day, when living men step between GOD and GOD's People in judgment, concerning the Fourth Commandment written by GOD's Own Finger. It should be pretty clear on that day what is blasphemy.

The day is coming, when many will need to stop vacillating between GOD's Truth and man's opinions.

Yours in Christ, Michael
The Bible tells us that if we believe in Jesus as our savior and claim his righteouness as our own we are saved. Nothing in there about if we believe in Jesus as our savior and also the sabbath we are saved. You have added a condition not found in the Bible.

Back