Sabbath Day Salvation

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Ellen G. White canceled out the atonement by making Saturday worship a requirement for salvation, when she designated Sunday worship as the mark of the beast, thereby making the atonement only temporary. The sanctuary in heaven had no need to be cleansed. Everything was accomplished on the cross.
AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

You can forget everything EGW wrote, and concentrate on Jesus' words for salvation.

In my opinion, Because you do not understand properly the parallel purpose of the sanctuary in heaven to the sanctuary that was on earth, from the witness of Moses. per Jesus.

There is where many will lose salvation, in the end of time on earth.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Biblican

Prologue:
AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

You can forget everything EGW wrote, and concentrate on Jesus' words for salvation.

In my opinion, Because you do not understand properly the parallel purpose of the sanctuary in heaven to the sanctuary that was on earth, from the witness of Moses. per Jesus.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You can't lose your salvation unless you deny Jesus' atonement or harbor perpetual unforgiveness. The last judgment for Christians is for rewards not condemnation. That is how the apostles taught it. EG White invented her own doctrines. Salvation is by faith in Jesus' sacrifice alone. Every cult has the same thing in common they all try to negate the cross in some way. EG White was no exception.

JonHawk

To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isa 8:11-20
And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.”
Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them.
Then Elijah and Moses appeared to them, talking with Jesus. [God had given the Law through Moses, and Elijah] EXB Mark 9
[Now in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Heb 1]

Now the Lord of peace himself give you everlasting peace; The Lord be with you all. 2 Thess 3:16
Anyone who does not receive Me, having rejected the gospel message will be judged on the last day. John 12:48

The way of peace they have not known. Rom 3:17-19

Last edited:

JonHawk

You do have a documented proclivity of providing answers that are not relevant to the questions you're asked. That's all that multiple folks here have been telling you. If that strikes a nerve or causes you discomfort simply change your behavior - if you can.
There's nothing nerve-wrecking or discomforting about the "confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit"
nonsense you post. Why would you imagine it would persuade anyone to change?

It is He who changes the times and the periods And gives wisdom to the wise, Dan 2:20-22

Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. Dan 12:10
I believe it is the ostrich, not the python, that is known for burying its head in the sand.
That is very observant. Is that why they're not kosher?
Truth has perished; The Lord has rejected and forsaken the generation under his wrath. Jer 7:28-29

Those Who Rely On [Flesh]
They do not look to the Holy One [Messiah] All of them will come to an end together. Isa 31:1-3I
Confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit of Mowatt is indicative when a fouchett is glued on the north end of a south moving grouchett.
Don't hurt yourself pythons.
They have rejected the word of the Lord; So what wisdom do they have? Jer 8:9

Common Tater

‘Moreover, these you shall detest among the birds; they are detestable, not to be eaten: the eagle, the vulture, and the buzzard, the red kite, the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, the ostrich, the owl, the seagull, and the hawk in its kind, the little owl, the cormorant, and the great owl, the white owl, the pelican, and the carrion vulture, the stork, the heron in its kinds, the hoopoe, and the bat. Leviticus 11:13-19 NASB

I do not know why it is considered unclean. The Torah does not specify why, it simply lists it with the other birds that are considered unclean.

JonHawk

They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the pure. Ezek 44:23
I do not know why it is considered unclean. The Torah does not specify why,...

Then the heaven opened and a great sheet descending by the four corners was lowered to the earth.
Wherein were all manner of beasts, and creeping things of the earth, and fowls of the air.
And a voice said "Kill and eat." ...
“Never consider unclean what God has made pure.” Acts 10

God accepted them, He gave them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us.
He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
And He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God,
sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16

Common Tater

They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the pure. Ezek 44:23

Then the heaven opened and a great sheet descending by the four corners was lowered to the earth.
Wherein were all manner of beasts, and creeping things of the earth, and fowls of the air.
And a voice said "Kill and eat." ...
“Never consider unclean what God has made pure.” Acts 10

God accepted them, He gave them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us.
He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
And He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God,
sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16
The clean/unclean laws were God's metaphor for Israel and Gentiles. That's what Acts 10 finally made clear.

The clean/unclean laws were God's metaphor for Israel and Gentiles. That's what Acts 10 finally made clear.

The reason for the “unclean status“ of the Gentiles was due to their non-compliance with the food requirements of the Sinai covenant.

Even the Jew/children of Israel could be unclean If they touched an unclean animal.

JonHawk

‘But the man who is unclean and does not purify himself, that person shall be cut off from among the assembly, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the Lord. Num 19:20
For there were many in the assembly who had not sanctified themselves and yet [partook] in the Passover, Lord's Supper;
But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who seeks the Lord God of his fathers with all his heart, those who are not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.”2 Chron 30:19

Now do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were, but present yourselves to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever,
2 Chron 30:8

Present yourselves a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your true and proper worship. Rom 12

pythons

There's nothing nerve-wrecking or discomforting about the "confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit"
nonsense you post. Why would you imagine it would persuade anyone to change?

It is He who changes the times and the periods And gives wisdom to the wise, Dan 2:20-22

Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. Dan 12:10

Don't hurt yourself pythons.
They have rejected the word of the Lord; So what wisdom do they have? Jer 8:9

I'm thankful you remembered what its like to face an answer to your own posts that's representative and as relevant as what you posted.

JonHawk

‘But the man who is unclean and does not purify himself, that person shall be cut off from among the assembly, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the Lord. Num 19:20

For there were many in the assembly who had not sanctified themselves and yet [partook] in the Passover, Lord's Supper;
But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who seeks the Lord God of his fathers with all his heart, those who are not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.”2 Chron 30:19

Now do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were, but present yourselves to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever,
2 Chron 30:8
May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; Psalm 20:2
I'm thankful you remembered what its like to face an answer to your own posts that's representative and as relevant as what you posted.
It's good to be thankful.
The sacrifice that honors me is a thankful heart. And to him who walks the right way,
I will show the salvation of God.” Psalm 50:22-23

Last edited: