Sabbath Day Salvation

O Israel, return to the Lord Say to Him, “Take away all iniquity; Receive us graciously, So that we may present the fruit of our lips. Hosea 14:1-2
Formersda said:
If our salvation is based on observing the seventh day sabbath, does that mean the Jews already have salvation without Jesus?
It's conceivable that unbelieving Jews neglected the sabbath rest found in the Messiah and simply congregated on Saturday.

Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. Romans 9:32

The Jews were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had also been poured out on the Gentiles. 46 For they heard them praising and exalting God. Acts 10
We have different viewpoints about this scripture. Time will tell the truth, that GOD has let only a few to know, with certainty.
The Day Of The Lord
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them,...

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day...

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ; 1 Thess 5:1:1-9

Again...
It is quite apparent that you have nothing to support your contention of salvation based on a day. Nothing.
AV Re 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

How many sin(s) does it take, to fail overcoming, for Jesus to blot a name out of the Book of Life ???

Does the sin of sabbath breaking to keep a man made Sunday law count ???

As we get closer to the time of the theocracy, You will realize how much I knew before you did. Will you be angry or grateful ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Your assessment from your point of view, that do not match mine.

Your opinion again.
So we should not believe what you write in your posts?
Okay...
Your speculation on what I know. Should GOD use your evidence/witness or GOD's evidence/witness ??? I assure you, that I warn others about GOD's evidence/witness. It's Okay to ignore me, given that those who read understand who judges.
No, that's what the passage you quoted says. It does not suggest keeping the Sabbath or New Moons by the use of "on", but rather watching the passage of time by the use of "from". Your notion that this suggests the binding nature of the Sabbath ignores the language the inspired author used, and dismisses the New Moons that appear in the same language. You aren't consistent with your own prejudice against Isaiah 66's message.

Thus says the Lord:​
“Heaven is My throne,​
And earth is My footstool.​
Where is the house that you will build Me?​
And where is the place of My rest?
2 For all those things My hand has made,​
And all those things exist,”​
Says the Lord.​
“But on this one will I look:​
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,​
And who trembles at My word.​
Is this about my style or about what I belief, so I can determine whether ad hominem applies or not.
Review the OP and your responses to it (difficult, I know).
It now appears that you don't want us to accept what you write as representative of your beliefs.
Are you equally concern about GOD's style of revelation in these days of GOD's free will choices to others ???

AV Mt 12:30-32 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Satan gets to fully prepare people in their free will choice, to choose against GOD, and GOD will let him do it.
It is Adventist doctrine that inspired this thread, in my opinion.
But then again....
You recently wrote a post loaded with ad hominems directed at seventh-day Adventist scholars working in their academic fields within the SDA church educational system, asserting the seventh-day Adventist church is packed with satanists.

Yet you're allegedly a seventh-day Adventist disparaging your own sect.
It is difficult to accept any of the nonsense you post.

Your assessment from your point of view, that do not match mine.

Your opinion again.

Your speculation on what I know. Should GOD use your evidence/witness or GOD's evidence/witness ??? I assure you, that I warn others about GOD's evidence/witness. It's Okay to ignore me, given that those who read understand who judges.

Is this about my style or about what I belief, so I can determine whether ad hominem applies or not.

Are you equally concern about GOD's style of revelation in these days of GOD's free will choices to others ???

AV Mt 12:30-32 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Satan gets to fully prepare people in their free will choice, to choose against GOD, and GOD will let him do it.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You give too much power to Satan, your making Satan sovereign.

Again show us a verse where it says your salvation is on a day not Christ.

Once again you post a fairy tale that has been found contradictory to Scripture. Repeating an error after learning of it suggests incompetence or a desire to deceive others with unbiblical nonsense.

So we should not believe what you write in your posts?
Okay...

No, that's what the passage you quoted says. It does not suggest keeping the Sabbath or New Moons by the use of "on", but rather watching the passage of time by the use of "from". Your notion that this suggests the binding nature of the Sabbath ignores the language the inspired author used, and dismisses the New Moons that appear in the same language. You aren't consistent with your own prejudice against Isaiah 66's message.

Thus says the Lord:​
“Heaven is My throne,​
And earth is My footstool.​
Where is the house that you will build Me?​
And where is the place of My rest?
2 For all those things My hand has made,​
And all those things exist,”​
Says the Lord.​
“But on this one will I look:​
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,​
And who trembles at My word.​

Review the OP and your responses to it (difficult, I know).
It now appears that you don't want us to accept what you write as representative of your beliefs.

It is Adventist doctrine that inspired this thread, in my opinion.
But then again....
You recently wrote a post loaded with ad hominems directed at seventh-day Adventist scholars working in their academic fields within the SDA church educational system, asserting the seventh-day Adventist church is packed with satanists.

Yet you're allegedly a seventh-day Adventist disparaging your own sect.
It is difficult to accept any of the nonsense you post.
That’s the thing, SDA’s get so caught up trying to be apologetic that they confuse themselves.
Because you’ve been taught that scripture really doesn’t mean what it says, that you must use egw to interpret it.

The Day Of The Lord
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them,...

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day...

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ; 1 Thess 5:1:1-9
Oh, wait, stop the presses! Salvation through a Who and not a what? Pray tell, it sounds like you don't accept the Ellenistic Proclamation :eek:

AV Re 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

How many sin(s) does it take, to fail overcoming, for Jesus to blot a name out of the Book of Life ???

As we get closer to the time of the theocracy, You will realize how much I knew before you did. Will you be angry or grateful ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
You didn’t answer my question of picking up chairs on the Sabbath after potluck, that’s breaking the sabbath will SDA’s be put to death because of it?

That’s the thing, SDA’s get so caught up trying to be apologetic that they confuse themselves.
Because you’ve been taught that scripture really doesn’t mean what it says, that you must use egw to interpret it.
Me? Naw, I'll stick with the Bible and dump the EGW.

JonHawk said:
The Day Of The Lord

Oh, wait, stop the presses! Salvation through a Who and not a what? Pray tell, it sounds like you don't accept the Ellenistic Proclamation :eek:
If my house were not right with God, surely he would not have made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part; surely he would not bring to fruition my salvation; 2 Sam 23:5

The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my shield; he has become my salvation. Isa 12:2

AV Mt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

Identifying players and ideologies in Daniel have had issues before. And not following Jesus' understanding is also an issue in understanding.

Yours in Christ, Michael
OK; Michael;
you posted this as an implied statement that you know what Daniel spake of;
so now show it to us;
Daniel 10:20​
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore (Why or the reason ??????) I come unto thee?​
and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia:​
and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.​
21 But I will shew thee that which is noted (Already written) in the scripture of truth:​
and there is none that holdeth with me in these things,​
but Michael your prince.​

Michael;
you are so wise and all knowing;
You have told us
You are like Noah; the ONLY PROPHET God revealed the coming flood too
you are, according to you, The Elijah to come
another John the Baptist

and you have knowledge no one else has
here is just 1 of many

Yours in Christ, Michael

Daniel is told
"But I will shew thee that which is noted (Already written) in the scripture of truth:"​

if you know what is ""the scripture of truth:""
(which I seriously doubt)
then show it to us where in the Scripture of Truth
Daniel was told he would find these things all ready written of

1Pet. 3:15
sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you
a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers,
they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Do so Michael;
make a fool of this ole Scoffer
make me ashamed
put your money where your mouth is

Last edited:
If my house were not right with God, surely he would not have made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part; surely he would not bring to fruition my salvation; 2 Sam 23:5

The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my shield; he has become my salvation. Isa 12:2
1Pet. 3:15
sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you

And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation. Isa 25:9

Do so Michael;
make a fool of this ole Scoffer
make me ashamed
put your money where your mouth is
AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

That is NOT my current responsibilities from GOD just now, during the free will choice option period in your life. Choose wisely !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Will God judge the SDA for picking up chairs after potluck on the Sabbath with death?
AV Jer 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, [I} try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

If GOD does, GOD will. You have an issue with what GOD does ???

AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A theocracy is not hard to spot. I think many will know, and do nothing, because they have lost faith in GOD's deliverance from men of sin.

You had insider information, and you chose to abandon it. Yes, you had reasons to justify it to yourself in your opinion.

Are going to agree with the judgment with death for failure to worship on Sunday ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

That is NOT my current responsibilities from GOD just now, during the free will choice option period in your life. Choose wisely !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
SDAchristian said:

Yours in Christ, Michael
===========================================================

Oh Really
Peter say ""ALWAYS"" not just give some Know Nuttin Synagogue of Satan. reply
you quoted Rev.3:5
john also said in Vs 17
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,​
as the Angel told Daniel
"But I will shew thee that which is noted (Already written) in the scripture of truth:"​

so there Michael;
since you are unable to show us where it is at, in the "Hidden"" manna
then like all the rest you post;
you are just a sounding gong, and knowing Zip, Notta, Ziltch of what you claim

Last edited:
Are going to agree with the judgment with death for failure to worship on Sunday ???
Once again you post a fairy tale that has been found contradictory to Scripture. Repeating an error after learning of it suggests incompetence or a desire to deceive others with unbiblical nonsense.

The classic issue with any prophecy, just because has not come true, is not a guarantee it will not come true.

The disciples did not believe Jesus was going to die, despite all the evidence they had before it happen.

Men have controlled what is called scripture for a while now.

AV Am 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

That is why GOD look for other revelation means. Go ahead and assume told GOD told no one.

AV Ro 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Time will time the whole truth between us.

So will I read about you during the thousand years or will you read about me during the thousand years or enjoy each other's company there ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Back