Sabbath Day Salvation

as Paul said
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
A Bunch of SDA Wanna -be-Jews
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ( :devilish: Satan's :devilish: ) ministers also
be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.

Michael;
those were Sabbath Keepers sent to other Sabbath Keepers

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death,
and the father the child:
and the children shall rise up against their parents,
and cause them to be put to death

ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake:

His Name Sake Michael, his Name Sake
not Sabbath / 7th Day --- vs --- Sunday/ 1st Day
Look where Daniel was told to find it
and John says
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,

so there Michael;
since you are unable to show us where it is at, in the "Hidden"" manna
then like all the rest you post;
you are just a sounding gong, and knowing Zip, Notta, Ziltch of what you claim
AV Ps 78:23-25 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Do you think GOD had the same rules for manna for Angels as well as men ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

The classic issue with any prophecy, just because has not come true, is not a guarantee it will not come true.
The problem that has been pointed out to you repeatedly is there isn't any prophecy anywhere by anyone that remotely suggests a Sunday law. You don't have a prophecy to refer to.
AV Am 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Why do you openly reject the very verse you chose to post here?
Time will time the whole truth between us.
Time has already exposed you to be a fraud, repeating garbage you made up.

After reviewing this thread, it appears you can't find anything to support your weird doctrine of salvation based on observing the Sabbath.
Several have taken note of your failure to do so.

AV Ps 78:23-25 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Yours in Christ, Michael
==========================================================
''
amazingly enough;
Michael puts keyboard in motion before engaging brain

OH, then we are not to read of, nor study the hidden Manna on 7th day
as they were told not to gather on Sabbath
then why oh why; does the SDA hold services on 7th day ????

You had insider information, and you chose to abandon it. Yes, you had reasons to justify it to yourself in your opinion.

Yours in Christ, Michael

---------------------Posters---------------------
To have insider information; you have to be in the house where Christ was / is

Matt.13:36
Then Jesus sent the multitude away,
and went into the house:
and his disciples came unto him, saying,
Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Matt.24:
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives,
the disciples came unto him privately,
saying,
Tell us,
#1: when shall these things be?
#2: what shall be the sign of thy coming,
#3: of the end of the world?

Men have controlled what is called scripture for a while now.

AV Am 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

That is why GOD look for other revelation means. Go ahead and assume told GOD told no one.

AV Ro 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian said:
Men have controlled what is called scripture for a while now.

That is why GOD look for other revelation means. Go ahead and assume told GOD told no one.
==============================================

So now Michael is going to;
tell us EGW was a prophet on par with the prophets of old
he is going to claim her writings are also "Scripture"

or God forbid; he is going to once again claim for himself that position

--------------------Posters-------------------
when John penned these words;
the direst warning given by John
he wasn't joking
Rev. 22:18​
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,​
If any man shall add unto these things,​
God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:​
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,​
God shall take away his part out of the book of life,​
and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.​

also
For without are dogs, and sorcerers,
whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,​
and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.​

Last edited:
Matt.6:21
For where your treasure is,
there will
your heart be also.

22 The light of the body is the eye:
if therefore thine eye be single,
thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil,
thy whole body shall be full of darkness.
If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness,
how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.​

Col.2:16

Freedom From Human Rules​

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink,
or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you.
Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen;​

How many million words in great detail did EGW write

they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.
19 They have lost connection with the head,
from whom the whole body,
supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews,
grows as God causes it to grow.​

How many million words in great detail did EGW write did you say
maybe Michael can tell us

SDAchristian said:
Are going to agree with the judgment with death for failure to worship on Sunday ???

Victor said:
Once again you post a fairy tale that has been found contradictory to Scripture. Repeating an error after learning of it suggests incompetence or a desire to deceive others with unbiblical nonsense.
The classic issue with any prophecy, just because has not come true, is not a guarantee it will not come true.

Time will time the whole truth between us.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste on zombie apocalypse nonsense.

'I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain; Yet surely my just reward is with the Lord, And my work with my God.’ Isa 49:4

Yours in Christ, Michael
Show to us ANY NT verse that states that worshiping on the Lords day will be taking mark of the beast

SDAchristian said:
Are going to agree with the judgment with death for failure to worship on Sunday ???

Victor said:
Once again you post a fairy tale that has been found contradictory to Scripture. Repeating an error after learning of it suggests incompetence or a desire to deceive others with unbiblical nonsense.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste on zombie apocalypse nonsense.

'I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain; Yet surely my just reward is with the Lord, And my work with my God.’ Isa 49:4
The Sda are blinded by satan, as they following the heresies of a false prophetess!

They hold that in the final Judgement, that none shall have Jesus to mediate for them, and that they must keep the Law, so who among them can be saved?
In that case they'll be singing Cohen's "cold and broken hallelujah.

"If I was knowingly transgressing one of God's commandments because it was convenient for me to do so, then I could not trust God and believe that He would at last bring me into the haven of bliss. But when I seek to overcome to the best of my ability, when my will is swallowed up in the will of God; then it is my privilege to claim His promises and believe that God will do with me according to His loving kindness.​
How many that are here present today shall I meet around the great white throne? How many will lift their voices in praise?" ST 9/1887​
The Sda are blinded by satan, as they following the heresies of a false prophetess!
"A legal religion can never lead souls to Christ; for it is a loveless, Christless religion. Our own works can never purchase salvation." DOA
What does DOA stand for, dead on arrival?​

Last edited:
In the SDA construct Father God created a husk or "Personality" (aka body) for Michael the archangel and into this husk was poured actual Deity (the Deity of the Father). The Personality or husk of Michael was God in the sense that the Deity was Michael's to keep provided he didn't screw up.

Part of not screwing up (according to the SDA's) is "honoring the Sabbath".

Had the incarnate archangel sinned it would have lost the license to operate the Deity ( which was what animated the husk ).

Signs of the Time April 2, 1940
It is VITAL for every Christian
TO KNOW that Jesus Christ MIGHT have sinned. The Master was not beyond the clutches of temptation. The Heaven-sent Gift could have been eternally lost and the doom of humanity would have been eternally sealed. Jesus Christ knew the pull of evil. "In that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succor them that are tempted."

Review and Herald November 14, 1854
Again, where it is declared, that there are none good except the Father, it cannot be understood that none others are good in a relative sense; for Christ and angels, are good, yea perfect, in their respective sphere; BUT that the Father alone is supremely, or absolutely, good; AND that he alone is immortal in an absolute sense; that he alone is self-existent; and, that, consequently, every other being, however high or low, is absolutely dependent upon him for life; for being. This idea is most emphatically expressed by our Saviour himself; " For as the Father hath life in himself, so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself." John v, 26. This would be singular language for one to use who had life in his essential nature, just as much as the Father. To meet such a view, it should read thus: For as the Father hath life in himself, so hath the Son life in himself If as Trinitarians argue, the Divine nature of the Son hath life in himself (i. e., is self existent) jusl the same, and in as absolute a sense, as the Father, why should he represent himself as actually dependent upon the Father for life ?

Ellen White

Could Satan in the least particular have tempted Christ to sin, he would have bruised the Saviour's head. As it was, he could only touch His heel. Had the head of Christ been touched, the hope of the human race would have perished. Divine wrath would have come upon Christ as it came upon Adam. Christ and the church would have been without hope.” ( Signs of the Times, June 9th 1898, see also Selected Messages Book 1 page 256)

Ellen White
The sum and substance of the arguments of Satan is that sin may be immortalized, that Christ abolished the law, and that evil doers may be in favor with God. But the death of Christ tells a different story; for he died to vindicate the claims of the law, to give to the world and to angels an unanswerable argument of the immutability of the law of Jehovah. {ST, February 5, 1894 par. 11}

Ellen White R&H August 13, 1895, paragraph 6
Representing the law of God in its true character arouses the enmity of Satan. Those who love God with all the heart, will love the law of his kingdom. They will not only profess to be guided by its principles, but they will actually live them out, even in a world that is no more favorable to the development of Christian principles than were the inhabitants of the world before the flood, of whom it is written that the thoughts and imaginations of their hearts were evil, and only evil continually. A similar condition of society exists in our world today, and if those who claim to be God's commandment-keeping people do not put in practice the principles of the law which Christ came to our world to vindicate, pronouncing it holy, just, and good, they misrepresent the character and mission of their professed Master

Ellen White also Vindicates the holy law of God by presenting her "testimonies" - as she explains below.

Ellen White

Satan will continue to bring in his erroneous theories and to claim that his sentiments are true. Seducing spirits are at work. I am to meet the danger positively, denying the right of anyone to use my writings to serve the devil's purpose to allure and deceive the people of God. God has spared my life that I may present the testimonies given me, to vindicate that which God vindicates, and to denounce every sophistry [intended] to deceive if possible the very elect.--Ms 126, 1905, pp. 3, 7. ("A Warning Against Present Dangers," typed December 29, 1905.) {5MR 144.1}

In the SDA construct Father God created a husk or "Personality" (aka body) for Michael the archangel and into this husk was poured actual Deity (the Deity of the Father). The Personality or husk of Michael was God in the sense that the Deity was Michael's to keep provided he didn't screw up.

Part of not screwing up (according to the SDA's) is "honoring the Sabbath".

Had the incarnate archangel sinned it would have lost the license to operate the Deity ( which was what animated the husk ).

Signs of the Time April 2, 1940
It is VITAL for every Christian
TO KNOW that Jesus Christ MIGHT have sinned. The Master was not beyond the clutches of temptation. The Heaven-sent Gift could have been eternally lost and the doom of humanity would have been eternally sealed. Jesus Christ knew the pull of evil. "In that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succor them that are tempted."

Review and Herald November 14, 1854
Again, where it is declared, that there are none good except the Father, it cannot be understood that none others are good in a relative sense; for Christ and angels, are good, yea perfect, in their respective sphere; BUT that the Father alone is supremely, or absolutely, good; AND that he alone is immortal in an absolute sense; that he alone is self-existent; and, that, consequently, every other being, however high or low, is absolutely dependent upon him for life; for being. This idea is most emphatically expressed by our Saviour himself; " For as the Father hath life in himself, so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself." John v, 26. This would be singular language for one to use who had life in his essential nature, just as much as the Father. To meet such a view, it should read thus: For as the Father hath life in himself, so hath the Son life in himself If as Trinitarians argue, the Divine nature of the Son hath life in himself (i. e., is self existent) jusl the same, and in as absolute a sense, as the Father, why should he represent himself as actually dependent upon the Father for life ?

Ellen White

Could Satan in the least particular have tempted Christ to sin, he would have bruised the Saviour's head. As it was, he could only touch His heel. Had the head of Christ been touched, the hope of the human race would have perished. Divine wrath would have come upon Christ as it came upon Adam. Christ and the church would have been without hope.” ( Signs of the Times, June 9th 1898, see also Selected Messages Book 1 page 256)

Ellen White
The sum and substance of the arguments of Satan is that sin may be immortalized, that Christ abolished the law, and that evil doers may be in favor with God. But the death of Christ tells a different story; for he died to vindicate the claims of the law, to give to the world and to angels an unanswerable argument of the immutability of the law of Jehovah. {ST, February 5, 1894 par. 11}

Ellen White R&H August 13, 1895, paragraph 6
Representing the law of God in its true character arouses the enmity of Satan. Those who love God with all the heart, will love the law of his kingdom. They will not only profess to be guided by its principles, but they will actually live them out, even in a world that is no more favorable to the development of Christian principles than were the inhabitants of the world before the flood, of whom it is written that the thoughts and imaginations of their hearts were evil, and only evil continually. A similar condition of society exists in our world today, and if those who claim to be God's commandment-keeping people do not put in practice the principles of the law which Christ came to our world to vindicate, pronouncing it holy, just, and good, they misrepresent the character and mission of their professed Master

Ellen White also Vindicates the holy law of God by presenting her "testimonies" - as she explains below.

Ellen White

Satan will continue to bring in his erroneous theories and to claim that his sentiments are true. Seducing spirits are at work. I am to meet the danger positively, denying the right of anyone to use my writings to serve the devil's purpose to allure and deceive the people of God. God has spared my life that I may present the testimonies given me, to vindicate that which God vindicates, and to denounce every sophistry [intended] to deceive if possible the very elect.--Ms 126, 1905, pp. 3, 7. ("A Warning Against Present Dangers," typed December 29, 1905.) {5MR 144.1}
Sounds like the Sda and the JW view on Jesus essentially the same, as he is a god to them, but not God!

Sounds like the Sda and the JW view on Jesus essentially the same, as he is a god to them, but not God!

In fairness to the SDA's I believe it is different than the JW's.

The JW's believe the complete Christ was God's creature while in the early SDA understanding ONLY the Husk or Personality (body) was created. SDA's during Ellen White's life believed Michael the archangel AKA Christ was test driving actual "Deity" - this is different than the JW's.

Adventist Signs of the Times, March 21, 1878

Bible question to the editor

Q. But does it not say that the Word was God?

A
. Yes, and it says that he was with God. Being the Son of God of course he is properly called God. This is his name, but he was NOT THE VERY and ETERNAL God Himself for it says that he was with God

The above isn't similar but IDENTICAL to what is arguably one of the most anti-trinitarian articles ever written in the Sabbath Herald at the same time - that article is significant because Ellen White was responsible for REVISING the article itself.

Screenshot (2779).png

the true sabbath day rest per Hebrews is in Christ, as we then are resting from doing anything to save us or keep us right with God, as Jesus paid it all!
Yes, Jesus did pay it all. That's why Moses broke the tablets containing the commandments when the Hebrews were dancing around the golden calf showing us that if we break one commandment we have broken them all. The tenth commandment deals with our heart and thought lives. In order to be accepted by God based on our efforts we would have to have perfect thoughts all our lives which is impossible to do. God had already given Moses the plan for the tabernacle when He gave him the law, where forgiveness of sins could be made through sacrifice which all foreshadowed Jesus' sacrifice for us.

The JW's believe the complete Christ was God's creature while in the early SDA understanding ONLY the Husk or Personality (body) was created. SDA's during Ellen White's life believed Michael the archangel AKA Christ was test driving actual "Deity" - this is different than the JW's.

A
. Yes, and it says that he was with God. Being the Son of God of course he is properly called God. This is his name, but he was NOT THE VERY and ETERNAL God Himself for it says that he was with God

The above isn't similar but IDENTICAL to what is arguably one of the most anti-trinitarian articles ever written in the Sabbath Herald at the same time - that article is significant because Ellen White was responsible for REVISING the article itself.

View attachment 2065
She also stated in one of her commentaries that Jesus was a mighty, but not almighty God, sounds a lot like JW there!

A

View attachment 2065
That would seem to be denying the Deity of the Lord Jesus!

Well, hold onto your hat. Here is a link to a paper by one of their own theologians that points out that virtually the entire leadership of the early SDA church was either Arian or Semi-Arian. They claim to be trinitarian now, but it differs from the Christian doctrine of the Trinity.

It is is appropos to the issues on CARM, but I do not bring it up often due to the lack of education and reason that is pandemic among cultists:

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.​

With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”​

It is is appropos to the issues on CARM, but I do not bring it up often due to the lack of education and reason that is pandemic among cultists:

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.​

With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.”​

Still no verse in the bible then? Your creating straw man arguments

She also stated in one of her commentaries that Jesus was a mighty, but not almighty God, sounds a lot like JW there!

Yes, she said that and to my knowledge NEVER repudiated that statement, none of the SDA's I'm aware of during the time of Ellen's time as an alleged Prophet believed Jesus was Almighty God. According to Adventists ONLY Father was Almighty God. If I'm not mistaken JW's believe that Michael the archangel was "in total" created by God Verses the S.D. Adventist concept of Father God creating a husk and pouring in a "PART" or "PORTION" of his own Deity.

I should be clear on this part of it - SDA's affirm that Jesus was / is "DEVINE" actual "DEITY" with the caveat that Michael Christ was "gifted" or "loaned" this Deity and it was His to retain provided he didn't mess the bed so to speak.

This is why its so easy to demonstrate Ellen wasn't a Trinitarian at any time she was exercising her alleged "prophetic gift" - Ellen boasted that had Christ sinned he would become as if he never existed, eternally YET Deity would never die. The identity of Michael Christ was tethered to his pre-earth body (the angelic husk) and later his human body - the Deity was owned exclusively by Father God so it was understood IF Christ sinned the on loan Deity would be extracted wherein the Personality or husk would decompose never to live again.

Back