Sabbath Day Salvation

Prologue:
AV Jn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

What, or which "the law" are YOU referring to, with a Bible reference ???

AV Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Please give us an example of "justified by the law in the sight of God" from the OT, for comparison and contrast then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Mosaic law, one with keeping the Sabbath!

Prologue:
AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Knowledge of Jesus Christ should replace ignorance of Jesus Christ !!!

AV Re 1:10-11 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Mosaic law, one with keeping the Sabbath!
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Who claims "the sabbath, ... my holy day", GOD or Moses as theirs ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Jesus born under the Lawe, administered under the Law, so as Christians, must use the NT espistles to define our theology an dpractices, and again, where is keeping the Sabbath now required?
AV Ro 10:3-5 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Keeping "the law for righteousness" for righteousness sake is useless in Christ.

AV Ro 7:7-12 What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. 12 Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Is it a sin to break the Decalogue, according to Paul ???

Keeping sabbath to not sin, is useful in stopping to sin. In Jesus, who did no sin.

"where is keeping the Sabbath now required?", The inverted question is: Showed where it stopped ???

I no longer require your opinion, I need scriptures that reveal your viewpoint, Okay ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Jn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

What, or which "the law" are YOU referring to, with a Bible reference ???

AV Ga 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Please give us an example of "justified by the law in the sight of God" from the OT, for comparison and contrast then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Paul stated that by the law NO flesh shall be justified, do you agree with him?

SDA’s are just brainwashed to believe only the SDA way. They can use proof texts but when your brainwashed no amount of biblical evidence will help.
I refer to my posting on brainwashing, that sermon will tell you all, you need to know as to why thee SDA’s here behave as they do.
Its a cult and it’s demonic.
Our fight is not against flesh and bone but the evil forces.
None of the SDAS here have been able to show from scripture any basis for their false belief, and I am afraid for them as it will only lead to destruction

Prologue:
AV Hb 5:11-6:3 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit.
That depends if a person truly understands what is being "justified" mean.

Let us start with the first question: "justified" from what ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Mal 3:6 For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Lords day of Sunday in bible, ...
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

This is GOD's "my holy day" possessive.

AV Re 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Can you explain how GOD's possessive has changed ???

- Or -

AV Ro 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

AV Hb 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Is GOD telling the Truth or You ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Mal 3:6 For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

AV Re 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

- Or -

AV Ro 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

AV Hb 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Yours in Christ, Michael
Yawn still nothing new, same old regurgitation. Can’t think critically because your not allowed to as an SDA.

Prologue:
AV Ac 7:59-8:2 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen [to his burial], and made great lamentation over him.

Is the state of the dead in the NT, still a sleep to you ???
SDA’s are just brainwashed to believe only the SDA way.
I will accept your apology in heaven. Like Paul will give to Stephen.

We will need to wait for the "consenting unto his death" to happen from Sunday Death Decree.

AV Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

"they loved not their lives unto the death", Have you made your decision to die from a Sunday Law Death Decree or "consenting unto his death" of others over Sunday rest and/or Sunday holiness ???

What is worth giving your life for in Jesus ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:

- Or -
Yawn still nothing new, same old regurgitation. Can’t think critically because your not allowed to as an SDA.
I'm Okay with you not believing GOD's Word of "my holy day", is on you.

AV Jn 8:44-47 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Because I know you have justified in your opinion that GOD has changed, according to Satan's rules of evidence per Jesus.

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Mt 10:22-24 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come. 24 The disciple is not above [his] master, nor the servant above his lord.
Michael;
You even quoted the very verse and words of Christ that said;
ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake:

my name's sake: Michael; name's sake:
not Sabbath / Sunday
can you not read ??????????

And they finally got Jesus killed too, to preserve the influence they had over Roman authority concerning the Jewish nation.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Yes;
one of the reasons they hated Christ was over the Sabbath;
and his so called; according to them; transgression of it
same as the SDA's and all their rules and regulations of
"Proper Sabbath Keeping"
as Sister White said / wrote'
"The effort to earn salvation by one’s own works inevitably leads men to pile up human exactions as a barrier against sin. For, seeing that they fail to keep the law, they will devise rules and regulations of their own to force themselves to obey. All this turns the mind away from God to self. His love dies out of the heart, and with it perishes love for his fellow men. A system of human invention, with its multitudinous exactions, will lead its advocates to judge all who come short of the prescribed human standard. The atmosphere of selfish and narrow criticism stifles the noble and generous emotions, and causes men to become self-centered judges and petty spies." {MB 123.1}​
"The Pharisees were of this class. They came forth from their religious services, not humbled with a sense of their own weakness, not grateful for the great privileges that God had given them. They came forth filled with spiritual pride, and their theme was, “Myself, my feelings, my knowledge, my ways.” Their own attainments became the standard by which they judged others. Putting on the robes of self-dignity, they mounted the judgment seat to criticize and condemn." {MB 123.2}​

Wake up Michael;
Here, she spake here of Sabbath Keepers not Sunday

my name's sake: Michael; name's sake:
not Sabbath / Sunday
can you not read ??????????

Last edited:
Face it: you can't answer the simplest question.
And no one is interested in your recipe for cooking turkey.
Each time you're confronted with the Bible -Galatians 3:11 in this case- you engage mental gymnastics to flee from God's Word.
And...
How does any of the material you post respond to the OP?
which is:
If our salvation is based on observing the seventh day sabbath, does that mean the Jews already have salvation without Jesus?

SDA’s are just brainwashed to believe only the SDA way. They can use proof texts but when your brainwashed no amount of biblical evidence will help.
I refer to my posting on brainwashing, that sermon will tell you all, you need to know as to why thee SDA’s here behave as they do.
Its a cult and it’s demonic.
Our fight is not against flesh and bone but the evil forces.
None of the SDAS here have been able to show from scripture any basis for their false belief, and I am afraid for them as it will only lead to destruction
They follow a false prophetess, who was just as much a "prophet" as Joseph Smith was!

Prologue:
AV Hb 5:11-6:3 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Let us start with the first question: "justified" from what ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Are we Justified immediately and forever more?

Prologue:

- Or -

Yours in Christ, Michael
John was getting his vision on Sunday!

Prologue:
AV Ac 7:59-8:2 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen [to his burial], and made great lamentation over him.

Is the state of the dead in the NT, still a sleep to you ???

I will accept your apology in heaven. Like Paul will give to Stephen.

We will need to wait for the "consenting unto his death" to happen from Sunday Death Decree.

AV Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

"they loved not their lives unto the death", Have you made your decision to die from a Sunday Law Death Decree or "consenting unto his death" of others over Sunday rest and/or Sunday holiness ???

What is worth giving your life for in Jesus ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Sleep in the NT used as a metaphor for death, as absent from body then right with Christ!

I'm Okay with you not believing GOD's Word of "my holy day", is on you.

AV Jn 8:44-47 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Because I know you have justified in your opinion that GOD has changed, according to Satan's rules of evidence per Jesus.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Apostles worshiped in the new Covenant on the Lords day, Sunday, and the Sabbath did not change, but was not for those under the new!

Back