Sabbath Day Salvation

They follow a false prophetess, who was just as much a "prophet" as Joseph Smith was!
"...the Book of Mormon ... contains the truth and the word of God..."
Doctrine and Covenants 19:26

A claim we see from other "remnant" groups.

Muhammad, the "holy prophet," of Islam

Your companion [Muhammad] is neither astray nor being misled, nor does he say aught of his own desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power... So did Allah convey the inspiration to His servant--conveyed what He meant to convey. The Prophet's heart in no way falsified that which he saw. Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?
Qu-răn, S.53, A.2-5, A.10-12

Mary Baker Eddy, Christian Science Prophet

Mrs. Eddy said she would blush to praise her book Science and Health as she had "were it of human origin, and were I, apart from God, its author."
(Robert Peel, Mary Baker Eddy: The Years of Trial, p. 279)

"...the Book of Mormon ... contains the truth and the word of God..."
Doctrine and Covenants 19:26

A claim we see from other "remnant" groups.

Muhammad, the "holy prophet," of Islam

Your companion [Muhammad] is neither astray nor being misled, nor does he say aught of his own desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power... So did Allah convey the inspiration to His servant--conveyed what He meant to convey. The Prophet's heart in no way falsified that which he saw. Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?
Qu-răn, S.53, A.2-5, A.10-12

Mary Baker Eddy, Christian Science Prophet

Mrs. Eddy said she would blush to praise her book Science and Health as she had "were it of human origin, and were I, apart from God, its author."
(Robert Peel, Mary Baker Eddy: The Years of Trial, p. 279)
That would be due to the truth that ALL of them had a meeting with the same person, the very one who spoke to Adam and Eve in the garden!

Now here's a welcome voice we haven't heard in a long time!
I have never understood why certain people are drawn to the SDA church, but considering the personality traits their members display does offer some explanation. I see the same phenomenon on the RCC forum, too.
Hi, Victor! Good to see you!! I think of you every time I fly over Colorado.

Now here's a welcome voice we haven't heard in a long time!
I have never understood why certain people are drawn to the SDA church, but considering the personality traits their members display does offer some explanation. I see the same phenomenon on the RCC forum, too.
It is a matter of feeling spiritually superior to others. Probably one of the headiest things humans can experience.

Hi, Victor! Good to see you!! I think of you every time I fly over Colorado.
Gee, I don't think I will ever fly again due to the Wuhan Coronavirus Mask Hysteria.
I remember the monster RV filled with dogs and rug projects all too well!

The question is easily answerable as Colossians 2, 16 is very clear that the Jewish Feasts are not obligatory on Christians - the Sabbath being the 1st of the Feasts mentioned in Leviticus 23. Had God created a flat earth (something God could have easily done) you'd have a point if the Book of Colossians didn't exist - as it is the earth is round and someone can be working and not be violating the Sabbath while another person on another part of the globe is observing the Sabbath. This is not how natural or "moral" laws (which are perpetually binding) work. Moral laws are in force 24 hours a day 7 days a week & 365 days a year.

Hi pythons,

You do realize I asked YeshuaFan 5️⃣ separate questions? So for you to say "the question is easily answerable" implies that I only asked 1️⃣ question. So which of my five questions are you supposedly easily answering? As icy it I don't feel like your response really addresses any of my questions 👇 But feel free to tell me otherwise and then go ahead and answer the other 4️⃣ questions while you're at it.

1. Do you accept that the command not to take the Lord's name in vain is not repeated in the new covenant?
  2. If you agree with question 1 does that mean you now feel free to use flippantly God's name?
  3. Where do you find that Jesus said He was bringing His holy day to an end? Text please.
  4. Where do you find the seventh day ever called "the Jewish Sabbath"?
  5. Do you accept that God claims ownership of the Sabbath by calling it "My holy day"?

All the Feasts found in the Book of the Law are identified as "God's Feasts" so the argument you promote would require you to observe all the Feasts "of the Lord" because God claims ownership of all of them.

I think you're missing the point. Sunday keepers have zero biblical rationale as to why they are observing the first day of the week instead of the seventh. Thus they stretch texts such as Revelation 1:10 which indicates John as being in the Spirit "on the Lord's day" and attempt to target this nebulous reference into something more specific (i.e. the Lord's day mysteriously transmogrifies into becoming Sunday). This cannot be sustained from a normative reading of the text. Since John doesn't specify what day of the week it is then doesn't it make more sense to conclude it's the Sabbath based on the fact that God actually claims ownership calling it "My holy day." The first time anyone attempts to retask Rev. 1:10 to apply it to Sunday is over 200 years after the cross. Um, no. That why don't fly 🕊️ and that boat don't float ⛵

The fact is that Christians were commanded to assemble 'themselves' together and by default assembling with Jews practicing Judaism at the temple or even the social experience at the Synagogues wouldn't fulfil the command to assemble themselves together. The practice of Christian assembly on the 1st day of the week is absolutely Apostolic in origin.

Have you read your Bible? I believe there are only seven references to the first day of the week in the entire New Testament and five of those deal specifically with the resurrection of Jesus. That leaves you with exactly two texts to establish "the practice of Christian assembly on the 1st day of the week." Good luck with that ;) I know what these other two texts say and how much spin is required to force them to say something they don't. That said, I eagerly await your biblical proof of Sunday assembly as "absolutely Apostolic in origin."🍿

In saying this I don't condemn you for your or SDA's for their Devotion to the Sabbath day - you are most welcome to observe those devotions that mean something special to you. I think the problem most folks have with SDA's and the Sabbath is that is pushed well past a Devotion - with the false accusation that Sunday's origin is pagan, and that the Apostles and earliest Christians were holding Christian assembly on the equivalent of a Gregorian Saturday - which is simply not true.

Earlier on this thread I revealed that Jesus, the apostles, Paul, and Gentiles all observed the Sabbath. The seventh day continues to retain its venerated title (i.e. Sabbath) throughout the entirety of the New Testament, while there is no title supplied or rationale given as to why the first day of the week should be in any way elevated in status. In fact it retains its numeric designation in relation to the Sabbath!

Attempting to attach any sort of significance to Sunday is kinda like observing Christmas. Nowhere in the Bible do we see any identification for when our Lord was born or that we should in any way attach any honor on that day. The same is true for Christ's resurrection. Where do you find any apostolic rationale which indicates that we should transfer the solemnity of the seventh day Sabbath (which the Bible says we are to call a "delight" and which Jesus says was "made for human beings") to the first day of the week in supposed honor of the resurrection? It's not there. Like Christmas, it's a fantasy, but in this case it's doing definite harm as it attempts to set aside God's commandment in favor of one of man's.

I pray this helps.

Icyspark said:
Hi pythons,

You do realize I asked YeshuaFan 5️⃣ separate questions? So for you to say "the question is easily answerable" implies that I only asked 1️⃣ question. So which of my five questions are you supposedly easily answering? As icy it I don't feel like your response really addresses any of my questions 👇 But feel free to tell me otherwise and then go ahead and answer the other 4️⃣ questions while you're at it.

Sometimes an answer will make multiple questions irrelevant, that's what's going on here.

Icyspark said: I think you're missing the point. Sunday keepers have zero biblical rationale as to why they are observing the first day of the week instead of the seventh. Thus they stretch texts such as Revelation 1:10 which indicates John as being in the Spirit "on the Lord's day" and attempt to target this nebulous reference into something more specific (i.e. the Lord's day mysteriously transmogrifies into becoming Sunday). This cannot be sustained from a normative reading of the text. Since John doesn't specify what day of the week it is then doesn't it make more sense to conclude it's the Sabbath based on the fact that God actually claims ownership calling it "My holy day." The first time anyone attempts to retask Rev. 1:10 to apply it to Sunday is over 200 years after the cross. Um, no. That why don't fly 🕊️ and that boat don't float ⛵

It floats very well and there is ample Biblical evidence for assembling on Sunday.

Colossians 2, 16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

There is no spinning out of the fact that the Feasts of Israel (the Feasts of the Lord) were weekly (the Sabbath's (notice the plural), the Monthly and the yearly. These feasts are detailed explicitly in the Old Testament (Leviticus 23) and here in the New are re-classified as "SHADOWS" that point to what fulfilled them (Christ).

Romans 14, 5 demonstrates the same point that Colossians 2 does by showing that in the big picture there isn't anything more important about the Sabbath than Thursday. Seriously Icy, can you imagine a New Testament Scripture that told Christians that one man believes he can sleep with other men's wives and another man believes he can't and therefore let each man make up his own mind! This is another frank and stinging reality slap that the Sabbath is CEREMONIAL exactly as both the Old Testament and New Testament say it is.

The New Testament Scriptures never speak that way about moral AKA non-ceremonial laws - can you imagine God telling Christian converts from Paganism or even Jews who accepted Christ to let no one judge them for murder, stealing, adultery, murder and the like? This alone should demonstrate the Feasts of God were ceremonial and as such not obligatory for Christians exactly as the Scripture tells us is the case.

So, we start from a position that comes straight out of the Bible - that observing the Sabbath is of no significance . Observing the Sabbath has as much to do with Salvation as carrying a piece of fried chicken in your left shirt pocket does.

There is a New Testament command for Christians to assemble however.

Hebrews 10, 23-27
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

This is CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY being spoken of here therefore going to the Temple or Synagogue on the Sabbath day would be violating the command in Hebrews 10 because Christians assembling with Jews ISN'T assembling "OF THEMSELVES TOGETHER".

Acts 2,46 is extremely clear.
And they [ Apostles & other Christians ], continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

The earliest Christians continued DAILY to assemble with their fellow Jews at the Temple (where actual sacrifices were still going on) AND at the Synagogues but came together AS CHRISTIANS on the 1st day of the week. Understand the difference between an assembly of Christians with Jews still practicing Judaism AND an assembly OF Christians.

Acts 20, 7

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight

The Scriptures state that the Apostles & converts to Christianity were continuing DAILY in the temple and also meeting at Synagogues yet it was on the 1st day of the week they had an assembly of THEMSELVES together AS A CHURCH. The same concept is spelled out clearly in 1 Corinthians 11, 18 - end of the chapter.

Last edited:
Prologue:
AV Ro 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

No works required to be saved, Right ???
Colossians 2, 16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Does Sunday rest, Sunday holiness and Sunday assembling is salvation apart from Jesus' flesh and blood example ???

So when the Sunday law comes, we all can recognize that as works, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Ro 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

No works required to be saved, Right ???

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Does Sunday rest, Sunday holiness and Sunday assembling is salvation apart from Jesus' flesh and blood example ???

So when the Sunday law comes, we all can recognize that as works, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I'm looking at your question from the position of my own Faith Tradition, which is Catholicism. Because of this different vantage point we obviously understand the Covenant's somewhat differently. That said here is the way I see it.

Read Deuteronomy 6 - that whole Chapter and pay very close attention to the final verse - which says;

Verse 25
And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded us.

Compliance with the Law was what an Israelite had to rely on for "their righteousness" & that equated to failure. This isn't or shouldn't be a much of a surprise to anyone familiar with Scripture because Scripture itself classifies the law as meat tenderizer

Isaiah 28, 10
But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The New Testament is equally clear that the above has passed away, been fulfilled by Christ.

Of course "works" are involved because Scripture teaches us that without works Faith is dead. As Christians we are under an obligation to observe the moral law of God perpetually. The Sabbath commandment, as to it's timing is CEREMONIAL and thus not obligatory to Christians any more than the Passover or Day of Atonement is obligatory. The Catechism of the Council of Trent explains this well.

There will be no "Sunday Law" coming. This is simply a fake theological carrot some crafty SDA's fabricated in the 19th century to wet blanket those individuals who opted to pay homage to Ellen White as an Oracle or Shaman after she claimed to have been gifted a Chrism to determine Doctrinal truth from error. Its just low level Kabuki theater.

I'm looking at your question from the position of my own Faith Tradition, which is Catholicism. Because of this different vantage point we obviously understand the Covenant's somewhat differently. That said here is the way I see it.

Read Deuteronomy 6 - that whole Chapter and pay very close attention to the final verse - which says;

Verse 25
And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded us.

Compliance with the Law was what an Israelite had to rely on for "their righteousness" & that equated to failure. This isn't or shouldn't be a much of a surprise to anyone familiar with Scripture because Scripture itself classifies the law as meat tenderizer

Isaiah 28, 10
But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The New Testament is equally clear that the above has passed away, been fulfilled by Christ.

Of course "works" are involved because Scripture teaches us that without works Faith is dead. As Christians we are under an obligation to observe the moral law of God perpetually. The Sabbath commandment, as to it's timing is CEREMONIAL and thus not obligatory to Christians any more than the Passover or Day of Atonement is obligatory. The Catechism of the Council of Trent explains this well.

There will be no "Sunday Law" coming. This is simply a fake theological carrot some crafty SDA's fabricated in the 19th century to wet blanket those individuals who opted to pay homage to Ellen White as an Oracle or Shaman after she claimed to have been gifted a Chrism to determine Doctrinal truth from error. Its just low level Kabuki theater.
We will need to agree to disagree. You have your opinions, and I have mine. The Whole Truth will be reveal shortly.

"There will be no "Sunday Law" coming.", They already on the law books here in USA. Called Blue Laws, are just not enforced, Currently.

EU laws are changing though. <<< Click Here. Currently RCC has more pull on EU laws, than in the USA.

What we are waiting on is a world wide Theocracy, to make Sunday mandatory universally. Your biggest clue starts with closing on Sunday for all kinds of activities, except church attendance.

When it comes, you need to make your OWN personal decision, and not force others into it, with man made laws.

So does keeping Sunday works save a person ???

AV Re 18:1-5 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Please realize, I do not doubt your sincerity. Just what you have been lead to believe by others. Because when these verses become sight and sound to you, you have a cognitive dissonance issue to resolve for yourself. To make worst, it will be during the counterfeit second advent by satan, telling everyone, sabbath has been change to Sunday.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian said:
We will need to agree to disagree. You have your opinions, and I have mine. The Whole Truth will be reveal shortly.

"There will be no "Sunday Law" coming.", They already on the law books here in USA. Called Blue Laws, are just not enforced, Currently.

The RCC has more pull in EU laws than the USA? LOL! There are some blue laws in the Southern USA but seriously those laws have even less "teeth" than do the old "buggery laws" that can still be found across the country. The Catholic Church will never be behind a "Sunday law", that's just foolish and frankly akin to the Millerite claim that Jesus was going to return in 1843/44. It's Kabuki theater at its best.

SDAchristian said: What we are waiting on is a world wide Theocracy, to make Sunday mandatory universally. Your biggest clue starts with closing on Sunday for all kinds of activities, except church attendance.

Christianity in the form of Church attendance is on its way out - the place it once occupied has been replaced by work, sports and every individual whim you could think of. In the 70's and 80's where one attended Church was a common topic of interest &* conversation. Today no one cares. Look at Islamic countries, you want to talk about religious persecution and what stripe of Christian they go after, you'll realize its ANY stripe of Christian. Scripture says does it not that at the 2nd Coming of Christ people will be eating and drinking, getting married and business will for the most part be normal. To add to that Jesus also said;

Luke 18, 8
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

That tells me that by the time Jesus comes most people WON'T be Christians or they will be so watered down that we today couldn't identify them as such. One thing for sure is that it doesn't leave much room for true Christians scrambling for the mountains because they are "Sabbath keepers". All this talk of dragons and trampling on the Sabbath is designed to get money dropped into SDA collection plates, sell DVD's and comic books. For someone educated in history or Scripture it simply doesn't hold water.

Look, I'm totally fine if someone wants to have a special Devotion to the Sabbath, more power to you! There is nothing wrong with it. It's just will not be part of a cosmic plan that includes the mark of the Beast.

SDAchristian said: Please realize, I do not doubt your sincerity. Just what you have been lead to believe by others. Because when these verses become sight and sound to you, you have a cognitive dissonance issue to resolve for yourself. To make worst, it will be during the counterfeit second advent by satan, telling everyone, sabbath has been change to Sunday.

I don't doubt your sincerity either. There isn't any cognitive dissonance in my position - the text says one man believes all days are alike and one man says one day is better or more important than the others AND that each man must make up their own mind. This defaults the Sabbath day to be a non-starter whereas Salvation is concerned.

The RCC has more pull in EU laws than the USA? LOL! There are some blue laws in the Southern USA but seriously those laws have even less "teeth" than do the old "buggery laws" that can still be found across the country. The Catholic Church will never be behind a "Sunday law", that's just foolish and frankly akin to the Millerite claim that Jesus was going to return in 1843/44. It's Kabuki theater at its best.

Christianity in the form of Church attendance is on its way out - the place it once occupied has been replaced by work, sports and every individual whim you could think of. In the 70's and 80's where one attended Church was a common topic of interest &* conversation. Today no one cares. Look at Islamic countries, you want to talk about religious persecution and what stripe of Christian they go after, you'll realize its ANY stripe of Christian. Scripture says does it not that at the 2nd Coming of Christ people will be eating and drinking, getting married and business will for the most part be normal. To add to that Jesus also said;

Luke 18, 8
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

That tells me that by the time Jesus comes most people WON'T be Christians or they will be so watered down that we today couldn't identify them as such. One thing for sure is that it doesn't leave much room for true Christians scrambling for the mountains because they are "Sabbath keepers". All this talk of dragons and trampling on the Sabbath is designed to get money dropped into SDA collection plates, sell DVD's and comic books. For someone educated in history or Scripture it simply doesn't hold water.

Look, I'm totally fine if someone wants to have a special Devotion to the Sabbath, more power to you! There is nothing wrong with it. It's just will not be part of a cosmic plan that includes the mark of the Beast.

I don't doubt your sincerity either. There isn't any cognitive dissonance in my position - the text says one man believes all days are alike and one man says one day is better or more important than the others AND that each man must make up their own mind. This defaults the Sabbath day to be a non-starter whereas Salvation is concerned.

Sunday laws of the sort Michael is referencing would preclude the holding of the Catholic Mass services on saturday.

Sometimes an answer will make multiple questions irrelevant, that's what's going on here.

It floats very well and there is ample Biblical evidence for assembling on Sunday.

Colossians 2, 16

There is no spinning out of the fact that the Feasts of Israel (the Feasts of the Lord) were weekly (the Sabbath's (notice the plural), the Monthly and the yearly. These feasts are detailed explicitly in the Old Testament (Leviticus 23) and here in the New are re-classified as "SHADOWS" that point to what fulfilled them (Christ).

Romans 14, 5 demonstrates the same point that Colossians 2 does by showing that in the big picture there isn't anything more important about the Sabbath than Thursday. Seriously Icy, can you imagine a New Testament Scripture that told Christians that one man believes he can sleep with other men's wives and another man believes he can't and therefore let each man make up his own mind! This is another frank and stinging reality slap that the Sabbath is CEREMONIAL exactly as both the Old Testament and New Testament say it is.

The New Testament Scriptures never speak that way about moral AKA non-ceremonial laws - can you imagine God telling Christian converts from Paganism or even Jews who accepted Christ to let no one judge them for murder, stealing, adultery, murder and the like? This alone should demonstrate the Feasts of God were ceremonial and as such not obligatory for Christians exactly as the Scripture tells us is the case.

So, we start from a position that comes straight out of the Bible - that observing the Sabbath is of no significance . Observing the Sabbath has as much to do with Salvation as carrying a piece of fried chicken in your left shirt pocket does.

There is a New Testament command for Christians to assemble however.

Hebrews 10, 23-27
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

This is CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY being spoken of here therefore going to the Temple or Synagogue on the Sabbath day would be violating the command in Hebrews 10 because Christians assembling with Jews ISN'T assembling "OF THEMSELVES TOGETHER".

Acts 2,46 is extremely clear.
And they [ Apostles & other Christians ], continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

The earliest Christians continued DAILY to assemble with their fellow Jews at the Temple (where actual sacrifices were still going on) AND at the Synagogues but came together AS CHRISTIANS on the 1st day of the week. Understand the difference between an assembly of Christians with Jews still practicing Judaism AND an assembly OF Christians.

Acts 20, 7

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight

The Scriptures state that the Apostles & converts to Christianity were continuing DAILY in the temple and also meeting at Synagogues yet it was on the 1st day of the week they had an assembly of THEMSELVES together AS A CHURCH. The same concept is spelled out clearly in 1 Corinthians 11, 18 - end of the chapter.
The series weekly, monthly, yearly (or the reverse) is repeated throughout Scripture.

Sunday laws of the sort Michael is referencing would preclude the holding of the Catholic Mass services on saturday.

Yes!

It's difficult to fathom the Catholic Church conspiring with Federal Authorities to create such laws so as to outlaw the Mass from being held on Saturday yet that is what SDA's expect us to believe. Not to mention hard line Muslims and how they would start going to Church on "the Sabbath".

The other question that comes to mind is WHAT is being worshipped on the Sabbath? The Adventists claim the Father is a Being, The Son is a Being and the Holy Spirit is a Being - 3 Beings that act as a Board of Directors or Committee with the Son having on-loan Deity from the Father which He could have lost had He done what Scripture said He couldn't / wouldn't (i.e. SIN!).

A while ago I posted an article from the Sabbath Herald that made a distinction between the Sabbath God and the Sunday God - in that article the Sabbath God was the Father ALONE and He had a flesh hominid body with all the members, parts and organs of a perfect man. The Sunday God was described as the Trinitarian God where 3 Person's existed in 1 Being.

It's difficult to fathom the Catholic Church conspiring with Federal Authorities ...
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

"Federal Authorities", No, a new theocracy of worship, Yes !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Yours in Christ, Michael

I'll try to say what I did before a little clearer.

Its difficult to fathom the Catholic Church conspiring with Federal Authorities to attack itself - as the poster Christian SDA said, the Catholic Church is open and holds Mass (Church) on Saturday.

pythons said:
It's difficult to fathom the Catholic Church conspiring with Federal Authorities ...

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael;
1st you would have to prove beyond a "Shadow of a Doubt" that the RCC is what you claim
and once again; you show no knowledge of such
else all you are is a "False Witness"
and False witnesses shall abound"

Jude
But these speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit,
twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.​

EU laws are changing though. <<< Click Here. Currently RCC has more pull on EU laws, than in the USA.

What we are waiting on is a world wide Theocracy, to make Sunday mandatory universally. Your biggest clue starts with closing on Sunday for all kinds of activities, except church attendance.

When it comes, you need to make your OWN personal decision, and not force others into it, with man made laws.

So does keeping Sunday works save a person ???

AV Re 18:1-5 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Please realize, I do not doubt your sincerity. Just what you have been lead to believe by others. Because when these verses become sight and sound to you, you have a cognitive dissonance issue to resolve for yourself. To make worst, it will be during the counterfeit second advent by satan, telling everyone, sabbath has been change to Sunday.

Yours in Christ, Michael
If your going to show how EU law is changing then use EU law resources not someone who is trying to fit it something that’s not there.

Back