Sabbath Day Salvation

Paul makes it very plain in 1 Corinthians 7 when he is offering his own opinion. Could you cite the verse(s) where he tells you he is speaking for himself and not the Lord as far as women teaching over men in church?

This is from a personal letter to Timothy.

8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; 9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, 10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works. 11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. 12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

We also know that it wasn't Eve's sin that condemned mankind, but Adam's willful sin is when they were uncovered and saw themselves naked.

8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; 9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, 10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works. 11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. 12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

We also know that it wasn't Eve's sin that condemned mankind, but Adam's willful sin is when they were uncovered and saw themselves naked.
I see. Is what Paul says in chapter 3 about the selection of deacons his opinion or is it from God? Is anything in 1 Timothy God's word?

Don't ask me, ask God like I did. He will answer you like He did me.
Then since you claim that God gave you the answer, then you are free to enlighten us. For sure, He will not give CT a different answer since it is impossible for God to lie.

Therefore, you need not play silly games such as "Go ask God about it.".

Then since you claim that God gave you the answer, then you are free to enlighten us. For sure, He will not give CT a different answer since it is impossible for God to lie.

Therefore, you need not play silly games such as "Go ask God about it.".

I first like people to believe James 1:5-6. But, Okay. I had been attacked by men online. So first I cried. Because I will do whatever He speaks to me through His word, and directly. But I knew He had spoken to me and said "I am giving you the office of teacher." That happened in 2000 while I was driving alone through the desert between Arizona and California. I was going to Jack Hayford's church for a seminar. Once I got there I told Jack what God had said, and asked him to be the one to anoint me with oil. So he and the then Sr. pastor of Church on the Way took me into a back room and anointed me. Now I'm being attacked, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to teach online to men. Of course it was okay in Jack's denomination, having begun by a woman... But I still wanted to ask. So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women. Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.

BTW, God also said Eve's sin was first but unintentional. She had never heard a lie before and believed it must be okay. This was also Satan's first active sin when iniquity was found in him. Adam's sin was willful and intentional. He loved his wife more than God. It was only after Adam's willful sin that they saw they were naked. Nothing happened before after Eve sinned.

As far as giving CT a different answer, no He will not give him a different answer. But can CT hear Him? I can, but not before 1977, 30 years after first going to church. (raised in the SDA until I was 23 and a light went on in my understanding. But wasn't fully baptized in the Spirit until I was 30).

Last edited:
But you have an anointing from the Holy One [you have been set apart by the Holy Spirit], and all of you know the truth; 1 John 2:20
I first like people to believe James 1:5-6. But, Okay. I had been attacked by men online. So first I cried. Because I will do whatever He speaks to me through His word, and directly.

But I knew He had spoken to me and said "I am giving you the office of teacher." ... I was going to Jack Hayford's church for a seminar. Once I got there I told Jack what God had said, and asked him to be the one to anoint me with oil.
If God had spoken to you directly through His Son, why on earth would you ask Jack to anoint you?
So he and the then Sr. pastor... anointed me.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God; 2 Cor 1:21
Now I'm being attacked, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to teach online to men.... So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women.

Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.
You have heard how I was exceedingly zealous of the traditions of [men] my ancestors. But when God, chose me and set me apart through His grace, He was pleased to reveal His Son in me...Gal 1:14-16

________________________________________________________________________________________
Did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only one it was sent to? 1 Corinthians 14:36

The woman said to Him, "I know the Messiah is coming"
... But I still wanted to ask. So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women. Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.
This man was speaking and teaching things about Jesus, being acquainted only with the baptism of John;
but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained a more excellent way.

When he crossed over to Achaia, he proved a source of great strength to those who believed through grace, by the power of the Spirit, he publicly refuted the Jews, proving from Scripture that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah. Acts 18:24-28, Acts 26:23

Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, Romans 16:3

Last edited:
The key word is "scripture." And "scripture" are words of God, not Paul's personal opinions. To know the difference, you need to spiritually discern God's voice, and ask Him. I did, and He told me. I am NOT sinning. But you being a man don't care to ask. That's okay, you are not hurting me, and if you did I would forgive you anyway. You are not in the minority - I am. But then again "few there are" who care to ask. James 1:5-6
pauls so called opinions are the inspired word of the Lord, as what he penned down was just the same as if Jesus wrote that down to us!

Thou doest post jabberwocky!

You are attempting to say that Paul wrote his mere opinions in the books he authored, and that those "opinions" did not rise to the level of Scripture. Such a distinction cannot be proved.
As Peter stated, the ignorant distort the books of Paul, as whatever he penned down to and for us is exactly the same as if Jesus wrote that down to us!

Paul makes it very plain in 1 Corinthians 7 when he is offering his own opinion. Could you cite the verse(s) where he tells you he is speaking for himself and not the Lord as far as women teaching over men in church?
Even his own opinions are inspired to us by the Holy Spirit!

The woman said to Him, "I know the Messiah is coming"

This man was speaking and teaching things about Jesus, being acquainted only with the baptism of John;
but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained a more excellent way.

When he crossed over to Achaia, he proved a source of great strength to those who believed through grace, by the power of the Spirit, he publicly refuted the Jews, proving from Scripture that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah. Acts 18:24-28, Acts 26:23

Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, Romans 16:3
The Epistles are ALL inspired, so its not what the culture of that time held with, nor just mere opinions, but all inspired of and by the Holy Spirit!

I first like people to believe James 1:5-6. But, Okay. I had been attacked by men online. So first I cried. Because I will do whatever He speaks to me through His word, and directly. But I knew He had spoken to me and said "I am giving you the office of teacher." That happened in 2000 while I was driving alone through the desert between Arizona and California. I was going to Jack Hayford's church for a seminar. Once I got there I told Jack what God had said, and asked him to be the one to anoint me with oil. So he and the then Sr. pastor of Church on the Way took me into a back room and anointed me. Now I'm being attacked, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to teach online to men. Of course it was okay in Jack's denomination, having begun by a woman... But I still wanted to ask. So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women. Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.

BTW, God also said Eve's sin was first but unintentional. She had never heard a lie before and believed it must be okay. This was also Satan's first active sin when iniquity was found in him. Adam's sin was willful and intentional. He loved his wife more than God. It was only after Adam's willful sin that they saw they were naked. Nothing happened before after Eve sinned.

As far as giving CT a different answer, no He will not give him a different answer. But can CT hear Him? I can, but not before 1977, 30 years after first going to church. (raised in the SDA until I was 23 and a light went on in my understanding. But wasn't fully baptized in the Spirit until I was 30).
God is NOT speaking to you on any of this, as the Holy Spirit illuminates the written word, and does NOT give to you infallible discourse into such things as you suggest, as bible VERY clear Eve sinned intentionally!

ALL of that letter is the very same as if jesus Himself wrote those instructions to us!

If God had spoken to you directly through His Son, why on earth would you ask Jack to anoint you?

I was directed to do so. And Jack, who it is sometimes almost impossible to have an audience with as he is so busy, basically landed in my lap along with the Sr. Pastor, Scott Bauer. I was told that there are some people who have been to Church on the Way for 10 years and have never gotten to talk to him.

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God; 2 Cor 1:21

They had no problem anointing me for this office. And God directed me to do so, so I'm fine with it too.

You have heard how I was exceedingly zealous of the traditions of [men] my ancestors. But when God, chose me and set me apart through His grace, He was pleased to reveal His Son in me...Gal 1:14-16

God's Son is revealed in me also.

Thou doest post jabberwocky!

You are attempting to say that Paul wrote his mere opinions in the books he authored, and that those "opinions" did not rise to the level of Scripture. Such a distinction cannot be proved.

All Scripture is given by inspiriation. IOW God's words. All of Paul's opinions do not count as God's words. Especially, when God said He didn't say that to him.

Back