Sabbath Day Salvation

What have I done for you to jump to such a conclusion? My issue is with a person saying he or she can discern what parts of the Bible are Scripture and what are not. I am of the belief that God led our fathers in being able to select what went into the Canon and that God has placed His protective hands around that book down through history. A red flag goes up when I hear someone say that something that is found in the Bible is not actually Scripture. I don't care what the sex is of the person is that says it. That said, I have not attacked you or said anything untoward about your person. If you want to lay off some ulterior misogynistic motive on me, that is baggage you are carrying. Not mine.
Her real attack is upon the Holy Spirit, as she is really stating that she can somehow "correct" His mistakes and errors!

We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God’s people—
Exactly. Jesus is God.
Indeed Jesus is the divine Son of God through whom we have access to God.
In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of God's people in the kingdom of light. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
He had. But there are different anointings. FI, even though Jesus does the healing, the elders anoint with oil.
There is only one life-giving spirit. (1 Cor 15:45) God made you alive with Christ. Col 2:13

The elder,
To my dear friend Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. 3 It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it. 3 John 1
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light; Ephesians 5

Last edited:
Her real attack is upon the Holy Spirit, as she is really stating that she can somehow "correct" His mistakes and errors!

Bulls eye!.

BTW the poster CL should check out the correct meaning of the term, "Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" because the essence of what she seems to be advocating is that Rodney Brown and his kinfolk are attributing this so-called "holy laughter" to Holy Spirit. My understanding of this unforgivable sin is for someone to take the work of Satan, and then say that "It comes from Holy Spirit" just because it "feels good " when it is done.

Bulls eye!.

BTW the poster CL should check out the correct meaning of the term, "Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" because the essence of what she seems to be advocating is that Rodney Brown and his kinfolk are attributing this so-called "holy laughter" to Holy Spirit. My understanding of this unforgivable sin is for someone to take the work of Satan, and then say that "It comes from Holy Spirit" just because it "feels good " when it is done.
many who are into Charasmatic Chaos are being duped, as they do not seem to see the scriptures as being final authority, but modern day revelations and so called annoitings as being such!

Your answers that you have been posting on this discussion though do not line up with the scriptures, so we are just trying to warn you against heeding things that might appear to be right to you, but really not from or of God!

CL seems to forget this precept:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness, 17 in order that the person of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

BTW the poster CL should check out the correct meaning of the term, "Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" ....
many who are into Charasmatic Chaos are being duped, as they do not seem to see the scriptures as being final authority, but modern day revelations and so called annoitings as being such!
Thus says the Lord God, “In this your ancestors have blasphemed Me, in that they acted faithlessly" Ezekiel 20:27

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!" Acts 7:51

In view of this, may God make you worthy of his calling, and fulfill His good purpose through the working of faith in His power; that Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 1 :11-12

On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:14

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness, 17 in order that the person of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
As I said, the Words that are inspired are what is all Scripture.

There is no evidence to support this EVIL accusation, except in your imagination
You asked me to tell you and I did truthfully and fully. But it was just a set up to mock and scoff. Call me naive, but I try to think the best of other Christians until they show their true allegiance and become messengers of their true father.

You asked me to tell you and I did truthfully and fully. But it was just a set up to mock and scoff. Call me naive, but I try to think the best of other Christians until they show their true allegiance and become messengers of their true father.
Then please show me where I ripped into you because you are a woman.

They should be respectfully silent during the evaluation of prophecy in the assemblies as the law also says.

There is a time for everything, a time to be silent... Eccl 3

I only want what is legitimately from the Spirit of God, and not what is fake. ... I have God's grace to sustain me. And God is pleased with me, and answers all of my prayers.
Therefore the prudent keep silent at that time, Amos 5:13-14​
A Calm Resolve to Wait for the Salvation of God​
Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation. Psalm 62:1
For the Lord has prepared a sacrifice; and He has set apart His own people. Zeph 1:7​

and a time to speak; Eccl 3

But go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” [ Hebrews 2:11 ]
Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her. John 20

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and He will appear a second time,
not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him. Heb 9:28

Last edited:

Maybe she thinks that paul was mistaken and wrong about that also then?

So sticking up for all of the scriptures as being fully inspired, and that only men are called into spiritual leadership positions means we are satanic?

So the opinions stated by paul were also inspired and true then?
Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16 NASB

This is why red flags go up for me when someone says that something Paul has said is not Scripture. Peter talks about all his letters and warns that people distort them, as they do the rest of Scriptures. Peter is saying that Paul's letters are a part of Scripture.

Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16 NASB

This is why red flags go up for me when someone says that something Paul has said is not Scripture. Peter talks about all his letters and warns that people distort them, as they do the rest of Scriptures. Peter is saying that Paul's letters are a part of Scripture.
Peter would have been led by the Holy Spirit to discern that Paul was a fellow Apostle among them!

Peter would have been led by the Holy Spirit to discern that Paul was a fellow Apostle among them!
Your pointing out unity after the cross in scriptures, is interesting. That one major teaching(supposedly) made from Christ(after the resurrection) is NOT common among all the disciples(even the words after the cross from Jesus) in scripture canon.

But is in common with Christians today, Sunday rest and holiness. Which prophecy tells, that a coming death decree will be over that human behavior. Go ahead and deny it. My reward is when GOD's prophecy come true, and GOD decides a person's salvation over it.

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

That is because, murder is a VALID commandment to Christians in their understanding of the lack of love towards "thy neighbour".

Conclusion: There is NO UNITY of Sunday rest among Jesus' words(neither before or after the cross) and among the words of all the disciples(after the cross) in the canon of scriptures.

Another prophecy is: What looks like Jesus(actually satan) realizing his mistake in Sunday rest in scriptures, will come among Christian and pronounce the change from sabbath to Sunday. Which will go against every prophecy of Jesus' actual second advent, in scriptures, go figure spiritually that one.

I will be here to help any through their cognitive dissonance in fulfilled prophecy. The irony is nominal Christians will make it come true !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Your pointing out unity after the cross in scriptures, is interesting. That one major teaching(supposedly) made from Christ(after the resurrection) is NOT common among all the disciples(even the words after the cross from Jesus) in scripture canon.

But is in common with Christians today, Sunday rest and holiness. Which prophecy tells, that a coming death decree will be over that human behavior. Go ahead and deny it. My reward is when GOD's prophecy come true, and GOD decides a person's salvation over it.

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

That is because, murder is a VALID commandment to Christians in their understanding of the lack of love towards "thy neighbour".

Conclusion: There is NO UNITY of Sunday rest among Jesus' words(neither before or after the cross) and among the words of all the disciples(after the cross) in the canon of scriptures.

Another prophecy is: What looks like Jesus(actually satan) realizing his mistake in Sunday rest in scriptures, will come among Christian and pronounce the change from sabbath to Sunday. Which will go against every prophecy of Jesus' actual second advent, in scriptures, go figure spiritually that one.

I will be here to help any through their cognitive dissonance in fulfilled prophecy. The irony is nominal Christians will make it come true !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
You are flogging Sunday holiness out there again. I have pointed out to you that many, many Christians may gather for corporate worship on Sunday to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but do not see Sunday as a sabbath or a holy day. You repeat this lie ad nauseam.

And again, I ask you to provide Scripture that says there will be a Sunday death decree or that the day that you worship on will be the test. That is Ellen White, not the Bible.

By the way, on December 15, 2021 in Nova Zambezia, Mozambique, Muslims captured and decapitated a pastor and then demanded that his wife take the head to the police. This pastor was killed, not because he worshiped a day as you do, but because he worshiped Jesus Christ.

Saturday is the idol that Adventists such as yourself worship. You pay lip service to Jesus, but when it comes down to it it is all about Saturday, Saturday, Saturday.

You are flogging Sunday holiness out there again. I have pointed out to you that many, many Christians may gather for corporate worship on Sunday to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but do not see Sunday as a sabbath or a holy day. You repeat this lie ad nauseam.

And again, I ask you to provide Scripture that says there will be a Sunday death decree or that the day that you worship on will be the test. That is Ellen White, not the Bible.

By the way, on December 15, 2021 in Nova Zambezia, Mozambique, Muslims captured and decapitated a pastor and then demanded that his wife take the head to the police. This pastor was killed, not because he worshiped a day as you do, but because he worshiped Jesus Christ.

Saturday is the idol that Adventists such as yourself worship. You pay lip service to Jesus, but when it comes down to it it is all about Saturday, Saturday, Saturday.
salvation in the end to the sda is same as is for Mormons and JW, must agree with all of there false doctrines and teachings, and work and earn it!

Reactions: Mik
Back