Sabbath Day Salvation

Your pointing out unity after the cross in scriptures, is interesting. That one major teaching(supposedly) made from Christ(after the resurrection) is NOT common among all the disciples(even the words after the cross from Jesus) in scripture canon.

But is in common with Christians today, Sunday rest and holiness. Which prophecy tells, that a coming death decree will be over that human behavior. Go ahead and deny it. My reward is when GOD's prophecy come true, and GOD decides a person's salvation over it.

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

That is because, murder is a VALID commandment to Christians in their understanding of the lack of love towards "thy neighbour".

Conclusion: There is NO UNITY of Sunday rest among Jesus' words(neither before or after the cross) and among the words of all the disciples(after the cross) in the canon of scriptures.

Another prophecy is: What looks like Jesus(actually satan) realizing his mistake in Sunday rest in scriptures, will come among Christian and pronounce the change from sabbath to Sunday. Which will go against every prophecy of Jesus' actual second advent, in scriptures, go figure spiritually that one.

I will be here to help any through their cognitive dissonance in fulfilled prophecy. The irony is nominal Christians will make it come true !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
The Apostles themselves in acts changed the day they observed from sat to Sunday, and theuy had the authority to do that, but EW has NO authority to place us back under the bondage of the law!

Reactions: Mik
So sticking up for all of the scriptures as being fully inspired, and that only men are called into spiritual leadership positions means we are satanic?

I do the same. But I went further and asked God the truth behind His words. They are spiritually discerned. I have a very personal relationship with God. I don't just know about Him.

You were replying to a post to John, but making it about yourself.
Your response to me when I pointed out that I have not said anything mean to you or attacked you personally or because you are female was "kisses of the enemy". You had told John "...I try to think the best of other Christians until they show their true allegiance and become messengers of their true father. " I want to know what it is that I said that you believe showed my "true allegiance" is to someone other than God. You have suggested that I am the enemy. I want to know why.

This is why red flags go up for me when someone says that something Paul has said is not Scripture. Peter talks about all his letters and warns that people distort them, as they do the rest of Scriptures. Peter is saying that Paul's letters are a part of Scripture.

Yeah, me too. It is impossible to have a logical discussion with anyone who imagines that the discussion is a personal attack, especially when nothing of the sort is posted. Nothing will be able to be discussed when the poster imagines that every word you post is the taken by a reader who wrongly thinks "He does not like me".

In cases such as these where facts take second place to emotional reactions, it is better to be silent and let the reader go off and call other posters stupid names, all having something to do with Satan.

Your response to me when I pointed out that I have not said anything mean to you or attacked you personally or because you are female was "kisses of the enemy". You had told John "...I try to think the best of other Christians until they show their true allegiance and become messengers of their true father. " I want to know what it is that I said that you believe showed my "true allegiance" is to someone other than God. You have suggested that I am the enemy. I want to know why.

I've endured enough attacks here. I'm done with this issue. You men think whatever you like.

Last edited:
Prologue:
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
AV Jn 8:6-7 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not]. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
By the way, on December 15, 2021 in Nova Zambezia, Mozambique, Muslims captured and decapitated a pastor and then demanded that his wife take the head to the police. This pastor was killed, not because he worshiped a day as you do, but because he worshiped Jesus Christ.
AV Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

"and" is a very important word here from John. The timing is important to "the beast"/"neither his image" and it's existence.

There are copycats for everything. The beheadings you pointed out, do not qualified for this application found in Revelation. As a former Adventist, you understand why, more than most.

Plans are in place to behead(It's the least expensive way to end life in mass.) social terrorist who do not worship on Sunday, or stop to rest.

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Many will be guilty of "the blood of saints and prophets", and howl in misery for killing GOD's people.

Who here has power enough to stop the fulfillment of prophecy, as understood by GOD ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:

AV Jn 8:6-7 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not]. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

AV Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

"and" is a very important word here from John. The timing is important to "the beast"/"neither his image" and it's existence.

There are copycats for everything. The beheadings you pointed out, do not qualified for this application found in Revelation. As a former Adventist, you understand why, more than most.

Plans are in place to behead(It's the least expensive way to end life in mass.) social terrorist who do not worship on Sunday, or stop to rest.

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Many will be guilty of "the blood of saints and prophets", and howl in misery for killing GOD's people.

Who here has power enough to stop the fulfillment of prophecy, as understood by GOD ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Norman McNulty providing EGW sources is not scriptural proof of a Sunday Death Decree.

You need to read Revelation 20 more carefully. These people are killed because of who they worship, not when.

My Righteous Servant shall make many to be counted righteous before God, Isaiah 53:11
I do the same. But I went further and asked God the truth behind His words. They are spiritually discerned. I have a very personal relationship with God. I don't just know about Him.
And Ananias said, The God of our fathers has appointed you to know His will and to see the Righteous One and to hear His voice. Acts 22:14

6 And we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory.
8 None of the rulers of this age knew this wisdom, because if they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 As it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. ...
11 ... For no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 1 Corinthians 2:6-15

Last edited:
I've endured enough attacks here. I'm done with this issue. You men think whatever you like.
Do not go to the ole "persecuted for the faith", as we have just been concerned with many of your postings on this topic, as you are claiming direct revelation from God, and yet what you keep getting is contrary to what then scriotures actually do teach!

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
There are NO scriptures that tell anything in regards to sunday worship being the mark of the beast as per Ellen White!

Norman McNulty providing EGW sources is not scriptural proof of a Sunday Death Decree.

You need to read Revelation 20 more carefully. These people are killed because of who they worship, not when.
Yes, as they were put to death due to worshiping the true Lord, not due to what day they observed!

You believe what you want to believe about women, and I'll believe what God told me.
You cannot document any post on this thread where anyone "persecuted you for being female". There is no truth in that accusing statement. Specifically, if you find where I did as you allege on this thread, please bring it to my attention, and I will remedy the offence.

I am almost certain that the others you wrongfully accused would do likewise. HOWEVER, if you cannot find an example on this thread, then that is a whole different issue. And the stopping point of that issue is that your "source" is that it provided you with wrong information.

I look forward to your response.

You cannot document any post on this thread where anyone "persecuted you for being female". There is no truth in that accusing statement. Specifically, if you find where I did as you allege on this thread, please bring it to my attention, and I will remedy the offence.

I am almost certain that the others you wrongfully accused would do likewise. HOWEVER, if you cannot find an example on this thread, then that is a whole different issue. And the stopping point of that issue is that your "source" is that it provided you with wrong information.

I look forward to your response.
I am very concerned for her, as what she claims to be hearing from God cannot be Him, as he will not contradict the Bible, so left with either the sources of herself or?

I am very concerned for her, as what she claims to be hearing from God cannot be Him, as he will not contradict the Bible, so left with either the sources of herself or?

While working as a mental health case manager, I learned not to argue with clients about their delusions. They don't exist, so why bother?

However, the situation at hand has certain familiar aspects to my working with schizophrenic clients, and that is they are unflinchingly loyal to their delusions. One of my clients asked his psychiatrist, also a medical missionary, "How do I get rid of the demons, Doc?" He said, "You can't, but only the blood of Christ can do it." In a private conversation, he confirmed the essence of what my client stated.

Another client of mine reacted positively when I told her to say to her demons, "In the name of Jesus, go away from me!"

Any Evangelical who has looked at the things in the Bible regarding demonic activity can see where demons were behind the Gerasene Demoniac in Mark 5.

Other examples in the Gospels and Acts include these:
  • Physical Illness Several specific physical afflictions are attributed to demons in the Bible. Jesus cast a demon out of a dumb man who immediately began to speak (Matt. 9:32, 33). On another occasion, a blind man began to see when the demon went out of him (Matt. 12:22).
  • Mental Impairment When Israel left Egypt, God gave them the land of Canaan. One of the reasons God wanted them in a separate land was that the heathen nations had given themselves over to unclean spirits and had become: corrupted (Lev. 18; Deut. 18).
  • The Spread of False Doctrine Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons. 1 Timothy 4:1
  • Spiritual Warfare Part of the work of demons, particularly as it relates to the Christian life, is doing battle with Christians on the spiritual level. This condition is the reason behind the apostolic imperative, “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.” (Eph. 6:11)
  • Possession On many occasions demon possession resulted in mental derangement. In most cases recorded in Scripture, the person possessed was apparently responsible for being possessed.
Common to all of these is the first question asked by the Chief Demon, Satan when He asked Eve, "Did God really say THAT? Satan was actually asking if it was a possibility for God to lie when He instructed Adam, "Do not eat of the fruit of that particular tree". I see the unknowing participants in the Charismania movement asking the same and not liking the answer, so they simply ignore what God clearly stated.

Therefore, Yashuahfan, your concern for the spiritual condition of CharismaticLady is well-founded, and I share that concern.

From her posts, it is evident that she has little or no experience with systematic theology. Systematic theology isa great tool because it takes the interlocking propositions of Scriptures, and builds theological walls which essentially say, "Go no further than this."

The problem with "Charismania" is that it (and the intertwining so-called "prosperity Gospel") tells people that they can have a greater EXPERIENCE than others if they get "slain in the spirit" of have "holy laughter" etc.

For sure, those in the "charismania churches" do not bother to act like Bereans to check the Scriptures to see if things be as are going on in front of them because they feel so good when they are done, how that be so wrong?

In other words, their experiences override their allegiance to what God clearly wrote in His Bible. I believe that is the main reason why CL does not respond to challenges to so-called "charismania". To do so would cause great discomfort for her and others because she would then "lose a justification for doing something that "feels so good to do".

Last edited:
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

I fine it interesting your god changes, and my GOD does not. Time will tell who knew GOD better, per GOD's Words.

Yours in Christ, Michael
This is the vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem that Isaiah son of Amoz saw during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Isaiah 1:1 BSB

My God does not change either. However, I recognize that He makes it clear who he is addressing when it comes to the Old Covenant.

The apostles and the elders came together to look into this matter. After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. “And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. “Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? “But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.” Acts 15:6-11 NASB

and they sent this letter by them,

“The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.

“Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls,
it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
“Therefore we have sent Judas and Silas, who themselves will also report the same things by word of mouth.
“For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials:
that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell.” Acts 15:23-29 NASB
God has made it clear that Gentile Christians are not under the Mosaic Covenant, and that includes circumcision, the food laws, the feasts and festivals, and the Sabbath.

Back