Sabbath Day Salvation

Like GOD is not Omnipotent enough, I will remember that when the first day churches call for civil laws for noncompliance of first day keeping, because GOD is unable in Omnipotence to do it, Right ???

Bonus Question: How many people did Jesus while walking this earth in the flesh, had killed, with scripture support ??? <<< Just in case you do not see it, as we followers of Jesus' in flesh on earth example, Right ???

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Calling "Lord God Almighty" a liar in the coming seven last plagues, is not the WHOLE TRUTH of GOD. But by then, it is too late for the salvation of man by GOD's decision.

AV Re 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Up to and including death by men. I am willing to bet, they will be beheaded in bulk as social terrorist in noncompliance to first day laws. At that time, ask yourself, does GOD works like that ??? I know this sounds, "Off the Wall" to anyone not guided by the Holy Spirit. BTW, GOD knows you were warned with plenty of reflection time, before it happens.

"... so end result is that their leaders trump the Bible every time!", What happens in the end of time will reveal the true prophets !!!

AV Ps 91:1-8 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Or are you one of the those rapture misinformed people ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael, I assert your not looking for a Sunday Law but an anti sabbath law. We had laws in the UK up to the 1990’s which put Sunday as a day of rest. This never stopped SDAS nor any other sabbatarians worshipping on the Saturday.

You looking for the wrong thing, you are focussing on the sabbath and are missing out Jesus Christ.

Prologue:
AV 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
EW pg 79 said:
Even after having entered the building a fear came over me and a sense of shame that I must humiliate myself before these people. But I seemed compelled to move forward, and was slowly making my way around the pillar in order to face the Lamb, when a trumpet sounded, the temple shook, shouts of triumph arose from the assembled saints, an awful brightness illuminated the building, then all was intense darkness. The happy people had all disappeared with the brightness, and I was left alone in the silent horror of night.
Seeing you deal with vision left overs in spiritual indigestion, from my perspective, you present yourself as a former SDA in challenging faith of others without offering evidence of complete understanding.

GOD understands GOD's reasons for how, what, who, when and why for visions showed.
...a trumpet sounded, the temple shook, shouts of triumph arose from the assembled saints, an awful brightness illuminated the building, then all was intense darkness. The happy people had all disappeared with the brightness, and I was left alone in the silent horror of night." EW, EGW
Usually, Visions are showed from the perspective of non-present viewer, in this case a single location(Which could not encompass of all living at Jesus' second advent), actual participants are unaware of the prophet's viewing them.

Care to discuss, your implications from other perspectives ???

As a spiritual leader in the SDA church, I have had a number conversations with literalists.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Seeing you deal with vision left overs in spiritual indigestion, from my perspective, you present yourself as a former SDA in challenging faith of others without offering evidence of complete understanding.

GOD understands GOD's reasons for how, what, who, when and why for visions showed.

Usually, Visions are showed from the perspective of non-present viewer, in this case a single location(Which could not encompass of all living at Jesus' second advent), actual participants are unaware of the prophet's viewing them.

Care to discuss, your implications from other perspectives ???

As a spiritual leader in the SDA church, I have had a number conversations with literalists.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Was this vision you quote, was this the one she copied?

Interesting question, I would be interested in the answer you find, when you find it.
Maybe perhaps @JonHawk would like to do the research as well.
So your not able to answer the question. Her copying is well documented in SDA archives.
I'm interested as quoted above. I do not have the research time available for this task. But seeing YOU THINK it is a priority, feel free to apply your own time to the task. I asked you first to find your own answer. So now, I will turn this around this ad hominem and apply it back to you, "So your not able to answer the question" as well ???

AV Ac 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Are you truly a true believer then ???

"Her copying is well documented in SDA archives.", Who owns Intellectual Property of Spiritual Knowledge(think revelation, Right ???), in the first place ???

This demonstrates the limited understanding that some have of GOD's Creatorship and Ownership. That is on you personally, and will be judged by GOD as well.

"Her copying is well documented in SDA archives.", It is well documented that Sunday is a copy of sabbath spiritual principles applied to the first day. Up to and including death sentence for punishment. A little lie mixed with truth, makes it a whole lie, punishable by GOD. See Eve for details.

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

That is the thing about true prophecy from GOD, there is nothing no one can do or think to change the outcome GOD has foreseen. GOD is not going to save the killers of "saints and prophets" dying in this plague. If any do not see it, then you are dead already.

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

According to @Common Tater, these are Jesus Keepers following in Jesus' footsteps on earth being killed, Right ???

If you think you can dodge GOD's judgement here and still think the way you want about Jesus(a spiritual sabbath keeper, that they killed), I will look over the books that have your name in them, if I get there. <<< Go ahead and jump on it.

The cognitive dissonance of many will torture their conscience in anguish, as they die at the second advent of Jesus. Similar to what killed Jesus, suffering on the cross.

Yours in Christ, Michael

I'm interested as quoted above. I do not have the research time available for this task. But seeing YOU THINK it is a priority, feel free to apply your own time to the task. I asked you first to find your own answer. So now, I will turn this around this ad hominem and apply it back to you, "So your not able to answer the question" as well ???

AV Ac 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Are you truly a true believer then ???

"Her copying is well documented in SDA archives.", Who owns Intellectual Property of Spiritual Knowledge(think revelation, Right ???), in the first place ???

This demonstrates the limited understanding that some have of GOD's Creatorship and Ownership. That is on you personally, and will be judged by GOD as well.

"Her copying is well documented in SDA archives.", It is well documented that Sunday is a copy of sabbath spiritual principles applied to the first day. Up to and including death sentence for punishment. A little lie mixed with truth, makes it a whole lie, punishable by GOD. See Eve for details.

That is the thing about true prophecy from GOD, there is nothing no one can do or think to change the outcome GOD has foreseen. GOD is not going to save the killers of "saints and prophets" dying in this plague. If any do not see it, then you are dead already.

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

According to @Common Tater, these are Jesus Keepers following in Jesus' footsteps on earth being killed, Right ???

If you think you can dodge GOD's judgement here and still think the way you want about Jesus(a spiritual sabbath keeper, that they killed), I will look over the books that have your name in them, if I get there. <<< Go ahead and jump on it.

The cognitive dissonance of many will torture their conscience in anguish, as they die at the second advent of Jesus. Similar to what killed Jesus, suffering on the cross.

Yours in Christ, Michael
EDIT insults

By the way, I see you continue to buy and sell on the Sabbath. EDIT insult

On 30 January 2022, in Kurmin Masara, Nigeria, eleven Christians were murdered for who they worshipped, not when. One of them was an elderly woman who was burned alive. But these people do not count as martyrs to you because they don't follow a covenant they aren't even a party to. Sabbath is your god, not Jesus Christ. You are an idolator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prologue:
AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
Easy statements to make while prophecies are unfulfilled yet.
Michael, I assert your not looking for a Sunday Law but an anti sabbath law. We had laws in the UK up to the 1990’s which put Sunday as a day of rest. This never stopped SDAS nor any other sabbatarians worshipping on the Saturday.
Okay, Britain is ahead on the spiritual curve of end time events. When the order of events become sight, my guess is, unless GOD strikes you blind, to not "see" what is coming. GOD's decision of your salvation is set.
You looking for the wrong thing, you are focussing on the sabbath and are missing out Jesus Christ.
AV Mt 25:40-41 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jesus' judgment is a good point to make too, if you know Jesus, Right ???

Jesus while on earth was a sabbath keeper. Killers of sabbath keepers need Jesus righteousness too, Right ???

AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

This is Jesus' corporate worship, are you following in those footsteps ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

By the way, I see you continue to buy and sell on the Sabbath. More hypocrisy.
AV Mt 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Will Jesus be righteous about both our statements, in Omniscience ???

BTW, I do know when to repent and for what. Do you ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
On 30 January 2022, in Kurmin Masara, Nigeria, eleven Christians were murdered for who they worshipped, not when. One of them was an elderly woman who was burned alive. But these people do not count as martyrs to you because they don't follow a covenant they aren't even a party to. Sabbath is your god, not Jesus Christ. You are an idolator.
Will you feel the same way, when sabbath keepers are killed, while following Jesus' example ???

AV 1C 10:14-19 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we [being] many are one bread, [and] one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

Is it idolatry to follow Jesus' example while on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:

Will you feel the same way, when sabbath keepers are killed, while following Jesus' example ???

AV 1C 10:14-19 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we [being] many are one bread, [and] one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

Is it idolatry to follow Jesus' example while on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
To replace a day of the week instead of Jesus will guarantee you a place in front of the great white throne for eternal damnation.

Revelation is all about Christ, it’s the revelation of Christ. It’s Christ who is going to pour out all that is written.

You need to drop EGW, the heretic teachings of the SDA church and look to Christ.

The mark of the Beast shall be to deny Jesus as lord and accept Antichrist instead, NOTHING to do with the sabbath day!
Your ignorance in the Holy Spirit is appalling. I can be patience til you see it coming, at that point, I expect an apology. You are exempted, if you do not make it to heaven.

Yours in Christ, Michael

To replace a day of the week instead of Jesus will guarantee you a place in front of the great white throne for eternal damnation.
Revelation is all about Christ, it’s the revelation of Christ. It’s Christ who is going to pour out all that is written.
You need to drop EGW, the heretic teachings of the SDA church and look to Christ.
AV Hb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus Christ in the flesh, is "the same yesterday" in walking on earth, "to day" walking in heaven "and forever" walking in Heaven in life eternal with all the saints.

All I can see is, you do not want all of Jesus' righteousness.

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

AV Mt 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

"To replace a day of the week instead of Jesus will guarantee you a place in front of the great white throne for eternal damnation.", You got it right, when the Sunday Law hits world wide, and people will kill over which day is sabbath.

Which judgment is Jesus going to use for a day of rest and holiness ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

EDIT insults
Permit me to be blunt and to the point. Please answer all questions, unless you find something that needs discussion first.

Do you agree that Jesus walked this earth sinless ???

Did Jesus saved OT believers, pre-incarnate before being incarnate ???

Did Jesus need to fulfill OT rites and "shadows"(that point to Jesus' incarnation) that identified Jesus as a sinner repenting then ???

AV Mt 3:15-16 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Did Jesus fulfill a NT believer's "all righteousness" after baptism ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Hb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus Christ in the flesh, is "the same yesterday" in walking on earth, "to day" walking in heaven "and forever" walking in Heaven in life eternal with all the saints.

All I can see is, you do not want all of Jesus' righteousness.

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

"To replace a day of the week instead of Jesus will guarantee you a place in front of the great white throne for eternal damnation.", You got it right, when the Sunday Law hits world wide, and people will kill over which day is sabbath.

Which judgment is Jesus going to use for a day of rest and holiness ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
So are you suggesting that the Pope be able to make laws in the UK.?

Prologue:
theocracy said:
a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.
"his ambition is to lead a worldwide theocracy"
A prophecy coming soon for the Pope.

Do you understand this enough to recognize a theocracy when you see it ???
So are you suggesting that the Pope be able to make laws in the UK.?
AV Re 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world{G1093 ge} wondered after the beast.

You do not need my approval to believe John in The Revelation.

So you believe John did NOT tell the truth according to your stated understanding in the form of your question here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:

A prophecy coming soon for the Pope.

Do you understand this enough to recognize a theocracy when you see it ???

AV Re 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world{G1093 ge} wondered after the beast.

You do not need my approval to believe John in The Revelation.

So you believe John did NOT tell the truth according to your stated understanding in the form of your question here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Answer the question are you suggesting the Pope will be able to make laws in the UK?

Prologue:
AV 1Jn 4:1-2 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
If the Pope is the Antichrist, who would the false prophet be?
"the false prophet", "the" is a definite article, that implies you and I have both the same shared context.

It maybe easier for discernment of context, if you use a verse of scripture and re-ask your question in "that" context. Thank You !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Answer the question are you suggesting the Pope will be able to make laws in the UK?
AV Re 13:8-9 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Do you have a spiritual deafness then ??? Or is it, the lack of the Holy Spirit in helping you ???

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Here is my perspective, it's easy to blow off what I say with your opinion of me.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

If You are blowing off GOD and GOD's "every word", then you are personally responsible for your own damnation. The devil and his followers, will blow off GOD's "every word" every time. This started with Eve and will end with the last Pope(the visible leader of the beast).

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
Back