Sabbath Day Salvation

AV Re 13:8-9 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Do you have a spiritual deafness then ??? Or is it, the lack of the Holy Spirit in helping you ???

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Here is my perspective, it's easy to blow off what I say with your opinion of me.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

If You are blowing off GOD and GOD's "every word", then you are personally responsible for your own damnation. The devil and his followers, will blow off GOD's "every word" every time. This started with Eve and will end with the last Pope(the visible leader of the beast).

Yours in Christ, Michael
Still no answer then

Prologue:
AV Phl 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Still no answer then
Who has the ultimate spiritual authority on earth, GOD or the Pope as the spiritual leader of the beast ???

Who summits to whom then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Phl 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Who has the ultimate spiritual authority on earth, GOD or the Pope as the spiritual leader of the beast ???

Who summits to whom then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
The answer to my question is either yes or no

Prologue:
AV Ac 19:13-17 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 14 And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
The answer to my question is either yes or no
Of course, in your own spiritual authority, the answer is "The answer to my question is either yes or no".

Seeing you have this great spiritual authority, Tell the Holy Spirit to give you the answer, then give the Holy Spirit's answer to everyone, Right ???

AV 2Pt 1:20-2:3 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost. 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Then you would be the great holy prophet of end times by the Holy Ghost, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Ac 19:13-17 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 14 And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

Of course, in your own spiritual authority, the answer is "The answer to my question is either yes or no".

Seeing you have this great spiritual authority, Tell the Holy Spirit to give you the answer, then give the Holy Spirit's answer to everyone, Right ???

AV 2Pt 1:20-2:3 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost. 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Then you would be the great holy prophet of end times by the Holy Ghost, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Hi Micheal,

I get emails when someone responds to something I said, you write something on here which I received via email but you deleted.

So I take it you did answer it deleted and now choose to be obscure.

So the prophecy regarding the pope is the answer to my question.

My next question is how can the pope have that authority here in the UK when it is illegal for the papacy to have jurisdiction in this country. Papacy Act 1560 and the Union with Scotland Act 1707. Seems God knew of the heresy the SDA would preach and ensured the laws where put in place.

When Will the SDA church stop persecuting the body of Christ?

9C7644D0-6C2E-4CF4-8132-96ABD2395855.png

Permit me to be blunt and to the point. Please answer all questions, unless you find something that needs discussion first.

Do you agree that Jesus walked this earth sinless ???

Did Jesus saved OT believers, pre-incarnate before being incarnate ???

Did Jesus need to fulfill OT rites and "shadows"(that point to Jesus' incarnation) that identified Jesus as a sinner repenting then ???

AV Mt 3:15-16 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Did Jesus fulfill a NT believer's "all righteousness" after baptism ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Jesus was sinless.

Old Testament believers were saved the same way we are, by grace thru faith in Jesus Christ. The difference is that they looked forward to the cross and we look back at it. They had the promise of a Savior to come. We have the reality of a victorious and risen Savior.

Those OT rites and "shadows" were not a to-do list that Jesus had to work his way thru. They were given as types, as "shadows" to explain what Jesus was going to do.

Jesus' substitutionary death on the cross is what makes his righteousness available to us.

Prologue:

AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Will you feel the same way, when sabbath keepers are killed, while following Jesus' example ???

AV 1C 10:14-19 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we [being] many are one bread, [and] one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

Is it idolatry to follow Jesus' example while on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I will feel the same way if people who choose to meet on Saturday for their corporate worship are killed for their belief in Christ as their savior. If they believe that their salvation depends on worshiping the Sabbath instead of Jesus' death and resurrection, I would still be sad both for the fact that they have died and for their complete lack of understanding of the Gospel and Salvation by Grace thru Faith in Jesus, and not in their works.

Prologue:

A prophecy coming soon for the Pope.

Do you understand this enough to recognize a theocracy when you see it ???

AV Re 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world{G1093 ge} wondered after the beast.

You do not need my approval to believe John in The Revelation.

So you believe John did NOT tell the truth according to your stated understanding in the form of your question here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Antichrist is not the Pope!

Prologue:
AV 1Jn 4:1-2 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

"the false prophet", "the" is a definite article, that implies you and I have both the same shared context.

It maybe easier for discernment of context, if you use a verse of scripture and re-ask your question in "that" context. Thank You !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
False prophets were those such as Joseph Smith, pastor Russell, and Ellen White!

AV Re 13:8-9 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Do you have a spiritual deafness then ??? Or is it, the lack of the Holy Spirit in helping you ???

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Here is my perspective, it's easy to blow off what I say with your opinion of me.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

If You are blowing off GOD and GOD's "every word", then you are personally responsible for your own damnation. The devil and his followers, will blow off GOD's "every word" every time. This started with Eve and will end with the last Pope(the visible leader of the beast).

Yours in Christ, Michael
The "Him" is Antichrist, not the Pope!

The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them; Hosea 14:9
Jesus was sinless.

Old Testament believers were saved the same way we are, by grace thru faith in Jesus Christ. The difference is that they looked forward to the cross and we look back at it. They had the promise of a Savior to come. We have the reality of a victorious and risen Savior.

Those OT rites and "shadows" were not a to-do list that Jesus had to work his way thru. They were given as types, as "shadows" to explain what Jesus was going to do.

Jesus' substitutionary death on the cross is what makes his righteousness available to us.
Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord.

The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them; Hosea 14:9

Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord.
There is no salvation without the cross, elsewise Jesus' death was unnecessary.

HE WHO COMMITTED NO sin, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT found IN HIS MOUTH; and while being abusively insulted, He did not insult in return; while suffering, He did not threaten, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously; and He Himself brought our sins in His body up on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live for righteousness; by His wounds you were healed. 1 Peter 2:22-24 NASB

And almost all things are cleansed with blood, according to the Law, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22 NASB

Why, then, do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place? 1 Sam 2:29
For the life is in the blood and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls; Lev 17:11
HE WHO COMMITTED NO sin, NOR WAS ANY DECEIT found IN HIS MOUTH; and while being abusively insulted, He did not insult in return; while suffering, He did not threaten, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously; and He Himself brought our sins in His body up on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live for righteousness; by His wounds you were healed. 1 Peter 2:22-24 NASB

And almost all things are cleansed with blood, according to the Law, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22 NASB
Yes, He both shed His blood and offered it once for all Hebrews 10:10, to grant life; He became the source of life to all...Heb 5:9-10

Honor the Son. The Messiah's Triumph and Kingdom Ps 2

You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive; You have received gifts among men; Ps 68:18

Last edited:
So you believe Jesus' life of sinlessness is "unnecessary" to salvation ???
For a person who was accredited with Jesus' sabbath righteousness in sinlessness. Sin is defined in what Jesus did not do, after Jesus was baptized into the New Covenant, Right ???

When the prophecy of the confusion of what day is sabbath comes to the whole world. YOU ARE NOT IGNORANT !!! Nor guiltless in it.

AV 1Jn 3:5-9 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

When GOD judges by Jesus Christ's walk in the flesh !!! DUH !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Jesus was sinless.
AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Jesus worshiped corporately on sabbath. So Jesus is still sinless by GOD's standards ???

They killed Jesus because Jesus was righteous in all truth and all spirit !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Answer the question are you suggesting the Pope will be able to make laws in the UK?
AV 2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

You can not claim ignorance before GOD, you know !!!

Check Question: Is there still "the temple of God" on earth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I get emails when someone responds to something I said, you write something on here which I received via email but you deleted.
Are you saying I deleted this post ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

So you believe Jesus' life of sinlessness is "unnecessary" to salvation ???
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Cor 5
When the prophecy of the confusion of what day is sabbath comes to the whole world.
God is not the author of confusion but of peace; 1 Cor 14:33, Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; Rom 5:1
YOU ARE NOT IGNORANT !!!
God overlooked the times of ignorance, but now commands all to repent; Because God has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:30-31
AV 1Jn 3:5-9 ...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
To those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—who were born, not of natural birth, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God—born spiritually, renewed, sanctified. John 1:12-13
When GOD judges by Jesus Christ's walk in the flesh !!! DUH !!!
Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:8-10

Last edited:
Back