Sabbath Day Salvation

AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Jesus worshiped corporately on sabbath. So Jesus is still sinless by GOD's standards ???

They killed Jesus because Jesus was righteous in all truth and all spirit !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
Jesus was sinless. He was also born a Jew under the Mosaic Covenant. Gentiles were not and are not under that covenant and not under the command to observe the sabbath, which was the sign of that covenant. Jews believed, and still do, that a Gentile was righteous if he followed the Noachide Commandments. They also believed, and still do, that the Sabbath was given by God to them and them alone.

By the way, it says that his custom was to go into the synagogue. Why do you not follow his example, instead of attending an Adventist church?

So you believe Jesus' life of sinlessness is "unnecessary" to salvation ???

For a person who was accredited with Jesus' sabbath righteousness in sinlessness. Sin is defined in what Jesus did not do, after Jesus was baptized into the New Covenant, Right ???

When the prophecy of the confusion of what day is sabbath comes to the whole world. YOU ARE NOT IGNORANT !!! Nor guiltless in it.

AV 1Jn 3:5-9 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

When GOD judges by Jesus Christ's walk in the flesh !!! DUH !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
It is not a sin to not observe a covenant or the laws contained therein that you are not a party to.

Why, then, do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place? 1 Sam 2:29
For the life is in the blood and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls; Lev 17:11
Yes, He both shed His blood and offered it once for all Hebrews 10:10, to grant life; He became the source of life to all...Heb 5:9-10
Honor the Son. The Messiah's Triumph and Kingdom Ps 2
You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive; You have received gifts among men; Ps 68:18
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
"12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way,", How does one anger a sabbath keeper like the righteous Jesus ???

We are ALL guilty, but some recognize their guilt and ask for forgiveness and mercy. And some will say, "Not for breaking sabbath with GOD".

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

If GOD is going to punish for sins against GOD alone, Let GOD have "Vengeance [belongeth] unto me" for breaking a sun/first day relationship to GOD. But men want to be god in blasphemy in men's vengeance.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Hostile witness is said to be when a party calls in a witness to depose in its own favor, instead the witness goes against the party calling him. This situation arises in many of the cases where witnesses do not give answers in favor of the party calling the person as a witness.
AV Ro 13:9-10 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.
It is not a sin to not observe a covenant or the laws contained therein that you are not a party to.
AV Mk 2:27-28 And he said unto them, The sabbath["the seventh day"] was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Do you think GOD is Omniscient in the languages of men ???

What does Adam's name mean in the original language of Genesis ???

You know that GOD does not grade on a curve for willful disobedience in sin, Right ???

Did Jesus break the commandment "Thou shalt not bear false witness" in Mk 2:27 in Omniscience ???

It will always come down to killing the Truth by men, directly or indirectly, words or actions !!!

AV Re 21:6-8 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jesus will fulfill the Father's will completely to the very end. Everyone one that belongs to Jesus knows that !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

So you believe Jesus' life of sinlessness is "unnecessary" to salvation ???

For a person who was accredited with Jesus' sabbath righteousness in sinlessness. Sin is defined in what Jesus did not do, after Jesus was baptized into the New Covenant, Right ???

When the prophecy of the confusion of what day is sabbath comes to the whole world. YOU ARE NOT IGNORANT !!! Nor guiltless in it.

AV 1Jn 3:5-9 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

When GOD judges by Jesus Christ's walk in the flesh !!! DUH !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
Jesus was NEVER int the new Covenant, as he was born Jewish, under the Mosaic law, and kept that Law perfectly, so that we who are now under the NC are not under law, but grace!

"12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way,", How does one anger a sabbath keeper like the righteous Jesus ???

We are ALL guilty, but some recognize their guilt and ask for forgiveness and mercy. And some will say, "Not for breaking sabbath with GOD".

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

If GOD is going to punish for sins against GOD alone, Let GOD have "Vengeance [belongeth] unto me" for breaking a sun/first day relationship to GOD. But men want to be god in blasphemy in men's vengeance.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Keeping or not keeping the Jewish Sabbath has NOTHING to do with salvation!

Jesus was NEVER int the new Covenant, as he was born Jewish, under the Mosaic law, and kept that Law perfectly, so that we who are now under the NC are not under law, but grace!
I would like scripture evidence, and not your opinions, Please ???

AV Mt 3:15-17 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Where do you find baptism in the OT then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Last time I checked, "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is still a sin to keep man from going to heaven, Right ???
AV Re 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Post resurrection Jesus' words. Does Jesus recognize Jesus' Church as Jews(ref Rom 11) ???

Many are going to miss the last flight to heaven over Jesus' words in semantics, Right ???
Jesus was sinless. He was also born a Jew under the Mosaic Covenant. Gentiles were not and are not under that covenant and not under the command to observe the sabbath, which was the sign of that covenant. Jews believed, and still do, that a Gentile was righteous if he followed the Noachide Commandments. They also believed, and still do, that the Sabbath was given by God to them and them alone.
By the way, it says that his custom was to go into the synagogue. Why do you not follow his example, instead of attending an Adventist church?
So you want to play "semantics" with GOD's meaning in words, Right ???

AV Mt 13:13-16 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Still want to be a literalist to GOD's words in "semantics" ???

How many brides does Christ have ???

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

How many Book(s) of Life are there ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Sunday righteousness in works are a counterfeit of the sabbath ones, Right ???

Does first day/Sunday keeping "to do with salvation" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
What do you mean by Sunday keeping? Can you give examples where people who go to church on Sunday keep that day as a sabbath like the Adventists?

Are you saying the only day you can go to church is on Saturday? You can’t go to church any other day of the week?
Would I be be ok if I went to a Jewish synagogue on Saturday, does that make me a Christian?
Does going to church on Saturday make you a Christian?

[[[
YeshuaFan said:
EW did steal from MANY sources!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael has an excuse for everything

Jeremiah --- the Prophet to the Nations
Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Thou shall not steal
Jeremiah 23:30​
Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord,
that steal my words
every one from his neighbour.
31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord,
that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord,
and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies,
and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them:
therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

Michael;
Paul writes of those that will come in the days of
the church of the Laodiceans

Col.2:1​
For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea,​
...​
18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you.​
Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen;​
they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.​

and EGW goes on and on and on and on into great detail
millions of words in print over and over and over again
about "Her Angel"
Thou shall not steal

Jeremiah 23:30
Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord,
that steal my words
--------------------------------------------

Name Sake; Michael; His Name Sake

Prologue:
I will address ideas separately.
What do you mean by Sunday keeping?
AV Lk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Jesus day of corporate worship was on sabbath with GOD's people.

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Most of the modern Christians go to church on Sunday as their works, in corporate worship, in their own body. Does this match Jesus' works of righteousness ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Back